The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Not going to make my comment political or value laden. I believe that no one should be treated unfairly or inferiorly just because of socioeconomic status differences. And that's how I treat my helper friend too.
Lucky to meet someone who can hang out on weekdays. She's a pleasant lady- don't smoke or drink. Brought her to sungei buloh because few people. Tried to touch her and asked her to reciprocate but she's shy. But it's ok. Got a fair share of touching her in the cinema. Felt her nipples are hard. Seems like she's aroused. But again, maybe because we don't have a private space, that's why she didn't really reciprocate back. Got me questioning whether I have any chance of being served by her.
Finally, I decided to try again. I am planning to bring her go cycling. And also told her that I'm booking a hotel. Good thing that she didn't reject the idea of going to the hotel. Told her I will walk around naked. Asked her Will she be ok. She didn't reject that too. Just replied she's excited but shy. So I look forward to some intimacy. Not really looking for sex but if it comes along, it's just a bonus.
Believe that if we genuinely treat people nicely, we will receive the same return.
All the best bro. Gentlman you are.
Old 06-05-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

With the resurgence of the cases. I sm gonna take a break. Stay safe boys.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Another indo milf met last week. Not a looker but tough nut to crack. Met about 4times alr but just manage to hug n kiss. Recent 2met she sat on me to kiss and her hands on my dick stroking but can't proceed further lol. She dun allow me to undress her. Headache hahahaha. But I think very soon I be able to fuck her cause she claim she can't tahan already hahaha. Wish me luck
good lucky bro, show us pics after deed
Old 06-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Sorry to all the overwhelming messages. Was busy with some important stuff in life but still would try to fish as and when i could. Hence here is a recent pic taken. Would post further more should the response is good.
bro more pic please, when you retire from her let me know
Old 06-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry to all the overwhelming messages. Was busy with some important stuff in life but still would try to fish as and when i could. Hence here is a recent pic taken. Would post further more should the response is good.

Got such good quality ? Intro leh. Haha
Old 06-05-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Last two week just hook up a young indo age 25. Met her in paya lebar sq ( she wearing tudung but not fasting) bring her to a other mall to have a meal but she say she wanna rest instead of eating so we just rest in my car. I ask her to shift to back sit cause more comfortable. Then once shift to back we hug n kiss I start to unbutton her clothes and give her a good sucking at her small nipple.. btw she is single with no kids.
You hit a jackpot bro. Lucky u.
Old 07-05-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
Got such good quality ? Intro leh. Haha
hmm ... it seems there is a 3rd person in the room taking the pic ? or ...
Old 07-05-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post
Bro.
I want to change and buy the same car as you. I so envy you.
The back of your car is so spacious that you can have the space to bang your girl with her legs up over your shoulder. 👍
Most 7 seater is spacious. Some can even fold down the seats become a bed
Old 07-05-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she must be horny and like your cock very much.
Old 07-05-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My girl trying to revive me for round 2 Up me for next post. Haha...
if the girl so pretty, straight stand up for round 2
Old 07-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Just ended a session.. haha
why you always have good looking women?
Old 07-05-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysorders View Post
she's a baddie. congrats
this one looks really yummy
Old 07-05-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just ended a session.. haha
Envy U bro.
She looks young , and Sexy.
Old 07-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Pinoy @ West
My next up coming bonking target. 😍

💖 https://streamable.com/v5cy8m 💖

Oh look at those veins!! Lol me likey hahah

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 07-05-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
I think she is looking at 150 to 200
she quoted or u think?