The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-05-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Any bj kangtao now? Driving.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defilibrator View Post
Solid sia! Still trying to score my first one...
bro try harder, u will score soon, up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-05-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Agreed bro.

Paying to fuck a maid is pure heresy lol
agree too, but now got limited choice in covid period, up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac878 View Post
Anyone met this revana beccy before on michat
Pic? Else cannot see who
Old 06-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Zac878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Pic? Else cannot see who
She have a tattoo on her right thigh
Old 06-05-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Long time didnt post any update. Just a quick one.

Last two week just hook up a young indo age 25. Met her in paya lebar sq ( she wearing tudung but not fasting) bring her to a other mall to have a meal but she say she wanna rest instead of eating so we just rest in my car. I ask her to shift to back sit cause more comfortable. Then once shift to back we hug n kiss I start to unbutton her clothes and give her a good sucking at her small nipple.. btw she is single with no kids. When she feel aroused I know got chance to up her already. I took off my pants she she give me a very solid bj - fly high high hahaha and my hands is at her panties rubbing her pussy and I alr felt her wetness. I pull down her pants to the knee cap and put on my rubber to insert her.. She dun let me removed her pants all the way so I only kept her legs up over my shoulder.. Her moaning is great and her shave pussy is tight overall very great fuck. After tat bring her to tabao food and send her home. She requested me buy buy her 2 clothes which cost less then $45 which I did bought for her. Few days ago we did another quickie in mscp when she is out to buy food. We will be meeting this sunday again
Old 06-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Another indo milf met last week. Not a looker but tough nut to crack. Met about 4times alr but just manage to hug n kiss. Recent 2met she sat on me to kiss and her hands on my dick stroking but can't proceed further lol. She dun allow me to undress her. Headache hahahaha. But I think very soon I be able to fuck her cause she claim she can't tahan already hahaha. Wish me luck
Old 06-05-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

I met the contact I got from bro olcoyote 2 sundays ago

Sweet and sexy looking, she was with her friends but agreed to go out with me. We had been chatting for a while and comfortable with each other, alr stripping over video call.

Brought her to a hotel (using dayuse, no need wait for room at 81) and banged her hard.

Gonna meet her again next week haha
Old 06-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
I met the contact I got from bro olcoyote 2 sundays ago

Sweet and sexy looking, she was with her friends but agreed to go out with me. We had been chatting for a while and comfortable with each other, alr stripping over video call.

Brought her to a hotel (using dayuse, no need wait for room at 81) and banged her hard.

Gonna meet her again next week haha
Can share the dayuse place?

This website like not bad:
https://www.dayuse.sg/
Old 06-05-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 0
cowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Sorry to all the overwhelming messages. Was busy with some important stuff in life but still would try to fish as and when i could. Hence here is a recent pic taken. Would post further more should the response is good.
Thanks for sharing
Old 06-05-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can share the dayuse place?

This website like not bad:
https://www.dayuse.sg/
Got so many options.
Just go explore which you like
Old 06-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to all the overwhelming messages. Was busy with some important stuff in life but still would try to fish as and when i could. Hence here is a recent pic taken. Would post further more should the response is good.
Good One Bro
Fair skin and well shaved too

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 06-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Long time didnt post any update. Just a quick one.

Last two week just hook up a young indo age 25. Met her in paya lebar sq ( she wearing tudung but not fasting) bring her to a other mall to have a meal but she say she wanna rest instead of eating so we just rest in my car. I ask her to shift to back sit cause more comfortable. Then once shift to back we hug n kiss I start to unbutton her clothes and give her a good sucking at her small nipple.. btw she is single with no kids. When she feel aroused I know got chance to up her already. I took off my pants she she give me a very solid bj - fly high high hahaha and my hands is at her panties rubbing her pussy and I alr felt her wetness.
I pull down her pants to the knee cap and put on my rubber to insert her.. She dun let me removed her pants all the way so I only kept her legs up over my shoulder.. Her moaning is great and her shave pussy is tight overall very great fuck.
( Click to show/hide )
After tat bring her to tabao food and send her home. She requested me buy buy her 2 clothes which cost less then $45 which I did bought for her.
Few days ago we did another quickie in mscp when she is out to buy food. We will be meeting this sunday again
Bro.
I want to change and buy the same car as you. I so envy you.
The back of your car is so spacious that you can have the space to bang your girl with her legs up over your shoulder. 👍
Old 06-05-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Quote:
😍 What a nice RAW FISH STICK you has..... 😍
Old 06-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Zac878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pic? Else cannot see who
She have a tattoo on her right thigh !