The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Just had a steamy session with my syt maid~~

Last edited by fishball; 04-09-2020 at 05:01 PM. Reason: ...
Old 23-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaysorders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post

she's a baddie. congrats
Old 23-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Talk without brain

Her employer pay her salary and with Covid-19 ongoing, your own urges more important than other people's family safety? Feel so fugged up, go employ her lor and get to spend all the time in the world with her
She hasn't been out on offday for 5-6 months already. So your boss pay u salary can force u stay at home on ya offdays for 5-6 months? U sure that is reasonable? Whose the one talking without brains?

Use your actual brains before blasting other people with your "logic". I'm no Saint but was just sharing my frustration. Thank you and have a nice Sunday.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysorders View Post
she's a baddie. congrats
Yummy yum yum. Good Job bro. Boobies looks good heheheh

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Super hot!! Congrats and thnx for sharing.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
She hasn't been out on offday for 5-6 months already. So your boss pay u salary can force u stay at home on ya offdays for 5-6 months? U sure that is reasonable? Whose the one talking without brains?

Use your actual brains before blasting other people with your "logic". I'm no Saint but was just sharing my frustration. Thank you and have a nice Sunday.
There are very clear guidelines about off days from the MOM, pretty much chrystal clear, it's mandatory off day per week, even if the maid would request to work. Report to the MOM anonymously, they will deal with it.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

That's the general problem when maid's live in-house, the family rules can be hardly tracked by the MOM and in fact MOM is accepting silently these flaws in their ruling system.
Some families only allow them to get out for 6-8 hrs but off days means in fact 24hrs. Some other don't allow them to go out at night even if they need to buy personal items after work. MOM turns a blind eye on this and only interfere in clear cases, I would believe that not giving an off day is pretty much clearly against the MOM rules. Even if the maid signed a contract with an agent abroad and accepting no off days, this contract is against the rules and can be challenged with the MOM.
Old 23-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Bro here,
There are a lot helper at kranji Mrt.
Saw the whole bus fully loaded to kranji wetland as I was fishing ( real fishing)
Think this is the new place they go
Happy hunting
Old 23-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice big breast.
Can I have her contact?
Thanks
Old 23-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
apparently afira now does more than bbbj now.
She has been always did more than bbbj....sometimes u can fuck her in the day also
Old 23-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
haha, where to find Myanmar SYT at this time
I thought Myanmar very conservative type
Wrong idea....myanmar ger very open to sex....some first time meet can fuck them already just that they don't know sex protection..a bit high risk.
Old 23-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

That day read somewhere on this forum that a guy in his 50s fucks his maid every morning in the maid's room when his wife leaves for work. I repeat, every morning. And he has changed maid from Thai, Filipino, Indonesia to Burmese currently. Apparently he does that to all his maids.
Old 23-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats, lucky guy and hot babe, I want want
Old 23-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

To the bros who are asking me: guys, i’m not a pimp leh. Maids are humans like u and i. U defenitely need to fish them especially if its the chio and syt type. What makes you think u can just fuck them even if i give u the contact??

To those bros who experienced in gaming the chio ones, welcome to hunt together. We all know that the process are more fun.
Old 23-08-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looks like raw fcuk???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1