The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
ultimatejohn is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In terms of physical attractiveness, she's right at the top - at least for me and I seldom make such proclamations.

And once you get her WeChat, subsequent bookings should be much easier.
I sleep over at her place last night. haha "slept" pretty well! Lol another unlocked
Old 19-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/an-yue-massage

Hmm weird unable to search anything on this girl. Not sure if my search button working. Anyway any bro tried her? Any FR? TIA!

Sorry.. Able to find some feedback. Thanks search button is working now.
Used to be called Zhi Xin here for only 1 mth plus last Dec, she is An Xin friend. Sweet chatty girl with high gfe but playability low, if you into big boobs can find her. Massage so so go only if u are boobs lover.
Old 19-10-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
FFunFFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
Anybody tried her?

https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Sub $$$$ with m i a o m i a o
Tried before and looks like petite young milf (early 30s) to me. May discount around 20% from photos. Good playability had decent massage.

Last edited by FFunFFun; 19-10-2020 at 05:37 PM.
Old 19-10-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatejohn View Post
I sleep over at her place last night. haha "slept" pretty well! Lol another unlocked
Nice try, my friend. Glad to see you carrying on where I left.
Old 19-10-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
which ML so good to you, does that mean u have a love making with her
Old 19-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Used to be called Zhi Xin here for only 1 mth plus last Dec, she is An Xin friend. Sweet chatty girl with high gfe but playability low, if you into big boobs can find her. Massage so so go only if u are boobs lover.
thanks bro, up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 19-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
ultimatejohn is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
which ML so good to you, does that mean u have a love making with her
Lol Tina. well, it's up to your imagination let's leave it at that
Old 19-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

FR for Co Co SLG. Although she only does HJ (i like BBBJ+CIM), i would later find out that I would not regret this session and in fact enjoyed it very much. One of the best sessions I had during this covid period.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Location: 7/10: MS Central area. Foot warriors gotta walk abit from MRT. Drivers, no issue. Parking available anytime.

Looks: 9/10: No discount from photos at all. She has literally the best body with D cups and slim waist, perky butt in this current crop of MLs. And that short OL hair.. damn. There was some discussion previously on her boobs being fake. I groped them for 40 mins, and yes, there was a certain firmness around the side of her boobs, but nonetheless, if she did have a boob job, it was very well done. Boobs were still incredibly soft..

attitude: 10/10: Highest rating i've given thus far. Confirmed my session within 5 mins of texting her. She was chatty but also knew when to focus on the sensual. Did not touch her phone at all.

massage: NA/10: i hesitate to give her a 0 because technically, there was no massage at all. However, that meant that the entire session was sensual. See next section.

sensual: 9/10. Within 1 min of session start, she went fully nude. Huge boobs + finger touches complements her cat bath very well. I went the extra mile and groped her all over and flipped her left right centre, and she reciprocated. It made me feel like she wanted to be pleasured just as much as she wanted to pleasure me. She ended me with a slow and soft HJ, and was also checking to see if I liked the HJ. I took awhile to cum because it wasnt a BBBJ+CIM but she had absolutely no complains whatsoever.

RTM?: Yes x 999 for me, however, for bros who are quickshots, you would probably be in and out within 30 mins so do manage your expectations.
Old 19-10-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/an-xin-massage/
~ first time , missed on previous stints ;
~ looks - 7.5/10 , need a bit of growing into you , Kawaii type ;
~ body - 8/10 nicely shaped and light pink , what else can you ask for BUT can’t tune -0.5
~ location -7.5/10 familiar ground hence feel safe factor
~ playability / sensuality 7/10 slightly commercial, but she doesn’t rush, pleasant demeanor at all times but restricted
~ overall 7.5/10 - will rtm a couple of times
Booked for 2 hrs for maiden trip ... agreed with bro on looks and body n pink. She would "guide" your hand to cup n squeeze rather than you playing w the nips. Damn shiok skin, porcelain class. Her head massage is good.
Phone phone phone ... sigh. Sensuality , leaning into commercial feel.
Will rtm for another round before making my decision. QT still holding pole position.
Old 19-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post

Phone phone phone ... sigh.
As in more interested in her phone than you?
Old 20-10-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice try, my friend. Glad to see you carrying on where I left.
Aiya, people have to resort to creating a new account to brag his imaginary fairytale, don't ruin his storytelling ok, let him continue feel he is such a fantastic cheongster and everyone here in awe and envious of his abilities with ML.
Old 20-10-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
The dude making noise in the kitchen was you? Sorry our love making orchestra in the bedroom was overly lustily loud to keep you awake.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the unlocking bro! Gxgx
Old 20-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
The dude making noise in the kitchen was you? Sorry our love making orchestra in the bedroom was overly lustily loud to keep you awake.
Haha some things will NEVER change.

People asking about unlock/ off menu svc
People brag/lie/fantasise about unlock/ off menu svc.

These people simply cannot understand that ML are basically woman baring their nude bodies to earn $$. There is nothing to feel so almighty about getting to bang them be it top up or FOC. Yet they feel like they struck lottery when dunno how many tongues/fingers/toys/dicks have already entered the supposedly "sacred" caverns
Old 20-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
get a life and find wife so you can experienced sleep with girl every night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1