The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
lobshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you, bro for FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoking View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-baby/

Location: Central Singapore, next to MRT, transport convenient with many parking space available

Looks: Sweet young thing, one of the best on the current dry market. Soft and smooth skin. Natural B boobs with sensitive nips.

Massage: well trained, solid and genuine massage.

Sensual: enjoyable, able to make me cum in no time with her solid Hj skills.

Overall, good attitude and GFE. Good roaming too. RTM? Yes.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Stay tune for An Xin FR.
Is this An Xin the same with the previous An Xin the small size SYT who operates at Jen Hotel, previously at Serangoon road b4 that????
Old 19-10-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-xin-massage/
~ first time , missed on previous stints ;
~ looks - 7.5/10 , need a bit of growing into you , Kawaii type ;
~ body - 8/10 nicely shaped and light pink , what else can you ask for BUT can’t tune -0.5
~ location -7.5/10 familiar ground hence feel safe factor
~ playability / sensuality 7/10 slightly commercial, but she doesn’t rush, pleasant demeanor at all times but restricted
~ overall 7.5/10 - will rtm a couple of times
Old 19-10-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick.01 View Post
https://impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3375

Anyone tried MM before? Previously tried to contact her but always no reply.
You know she's a FL, right? She becomes a ML only when she's having her period. Visited her many times. Haven't really tried her massage. As a FL, she's great for me. Willing to accommodate to an extent and allows you to take your time and therefore enjoy a sensuous experience at your own pace. Feisty and fun, and a great bod as well. She's the real thing is all I can say...
Old 19-10-2020, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub555 View Post
fang fang is newly listed on slg she was previously a FL.

never try before but IMHO not worth a try if u are into massage n sensual. real life will prolly look off from the picture. (just my opinion btw)
Old 19-10-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28083 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost....stcount=114547

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/tianxin-massage/

I seldom write FR, when I do. it's either very good or very bad.
and in this case. it is the latter.

long story short, was having a hard day at work and want to find a good place to relax and maybe get a good massage. was around Central area, so saw tian xin ad and drop her a text and she reply ok. she was very friendly in her reply.

when I reach, it's indeed a syt that greeted me.
dress sexily.

went to shower and there is bad smell in the bath room.

then after shower. lie face down. waited 5 minutes for her to text other bro.
After that give me a 1 hand 0 strength massage for maybe 2 to 3 mins. then reply messages again. then use her finger tickle me for 1 more min. and turn around for a machenical HJ. only can roam upper body. NOTHING ELSE. force myself release after 5 min.
wash up and go off.
in and out. less then 30 mins.

damage 120.

look : 8/10
body 8/10
service 1/10
gfe 1/10
massage 0/10
location 6/10
cleanliness 3/10
Old 19-10-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28083 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost....stcount=114547

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Confirmation from another bro..... her cowgirl damn super tokcong. Can ride and squeeze her pussy muscles at same time..... sure to surrender in double quick time.
Old 19-10-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
That short cantonese milf?
We talk in Chinese.

It's this:
https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-massage/
Old 19-10-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
reconraz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
The price increase is for upgraded services..... she go all the way now
Really? What is the DMG for said "all the way"
Old 19-10-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

More and more FL are listing here but the problem is a total lack of a proper massage
Old 19-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
More and more FL are listing here but the problem is a total lack of a proper massage
Bro i totally agreed with you..something is lacking man...so expensive...
Old 19-10-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Many of the so-called MLs can't do it too, so don't expect much.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Many of the so-called MLs can't do it too, so don't expect much.
Thats why got to keep those good ones close. I already predicted an imminent influx of "deceptions". Those who just want exploit the easiness of the ML sector. So tread carefully.

Also spas are all crap. This bro wrote it best ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
quite sian of spas where roaming is done underneath shirt and have to bargain with them in the prices. so decide to venture here again.
Don't know how they can even be called spas in the first place. Cramp spaces, and sometimes one portable slimy shower stall. Also can't properly rubba rubba but pay stupid prices. Otherwise they are outright fuck shops, with even dirtier mattresses and rushed jobs.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Absolute yes, Franco.
Improved massage, minimal phone use, nice breasts (not as big as you like though).
Enough to make me return, especially the communication/intellectual part.

Similar to the attention you gave to E...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wah sir, you still meeting her?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 19-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
You know she's a FL, right? She becomes a ML only when she's having her period. Visited her many times. Haven't really tried her massage. As a FL, she's great for me. Willing to accommodate to an extent and allows you to take your time and therefore enjoy a sensuous experience at your own pace. Feisty and fun, and a great bod as well. She's the real thing is all I can say...
Prince Devitt +45
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1