The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
becca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
married men

my married exbfs seem to always talk to me.. after they have been married for a few years.. just suddenly decided to talk to me again.. or we bumped into each other in the streets and started being in contact again..

many times, the guys end up wanting to have sex with me.. sian of friendship ending up that way.

recently again, bumped into my ex from more than a decade ago! exchanged numbers.. then everyday will whatsapp me.. sometimes whatsapp me the whole day while he is at work to chat..

in the beginning will just chat like catching up.. then start talking abt family.. kids.. and then problems with the relationship between wife and him! but once they reaching home.. will say busy and can't talk anymore..

i jokingly laugh and say because wife around already issit.. he also ok lah, never deny.

suddenly.. our agreement to meet for dinner.. became he suggest we meet for movie.. then became suggest we go across the causeway and for no reason mentioned abt if stay until too late then stay overnight!

somehow just feels like something naughty is up his mind or am i too sensitive because of past experience??
Old 11-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 14
fairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: married men

Wat the reason to go there and stay overnight???
Old 11-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Samster

stay until too late, or got traffic jam, lazy to drive back loh!
Old 11-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, their bottom line is very obvious,& u r very aware of it.u can either njoy such games or juz put a stop,tis husbands wil juz move on & hope to bump into their other Exes to continue é saga.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

hmm.. then maybe if this guy wants anything.. tease him and lead him on a little.. but if he wants more then gonna ask for $! he sure dont want to part with it and end nonsense rite haha
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca View Post
my married exbfs seem to always talk to me.. after they have been married for a few years.. just suddenly decided to talk to me again.. or we bumped into each other in the streets and started being in contact again..

many times, the guys end up wanting to have sex with me.. sian of friendship ending up that way.

recently again, bumped into my ex from more than a decade ago! exchanged numbers.. then everyday will whatsapp me.. sometimes whatsapp me the whole day while he is at work to chat..

in the beginning will just chat like catching up.. then start talking abt family.. kids.. and then problems with the relationship between wife and him! but once they reaching home.. will say busy and can't talk anymore..

i jokingly laugh and say because wife around already issit.. he also ok lah, never deny.

suddenly.. our agreement to meet for dinner.. became he suggest we meet for movie.. then became suggest we go across the causeway and for no reason mentioned abt if stay until too late then stay overnight!

somehow just feels like something naughty is up his mind or am i too sensitive because of past experience??
If u dun want your guy friends to behave like the way u said then dun give them the wrong idea

~~you only live n die once! Go ahead n milk all the tities you want! ~~
Old 11-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TS how many ex you have and how many u fucked b4

Dont have sex with them la if you have urge then tons of no-ex here
Old 11-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i always meet up with my bff after midnight as i am a workaholic.. stressed and must de stress.. go JB stay thistle and whack whole night..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Likeucare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they want u as a free sex escape, isnt it obvious enough? unless he looks like a hunk still n no stds.. mayb u can just play along with him for one night.. ha ha n make sure he is not some senior guy in some extraordinary post where wife is planning to catch him on adultry. if not really... with yr looks since yr ex r still interested =p surely u can do better find some hunk to satisfy yrself ha ha
Old 11-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hmm.. then maybe if this guy wants anything.. tease him and lead him on a little.. but if he wants more then gonna ask for $! he sure dont want to part with it and end nonsense rite haha
bt if u r in jb,better nt provoke him too direct,som men can turn ugly if rejected.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 14
fairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
stay until too late, or got traffic jam, lazy to drive back loh!
At night where got jam! Better say too lazy or tired to have sex
Old 11-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It is pretty obvious, isn't it. He asked you out on pretext of friendship, get close, kiss you, one thing lead to another and ditched you before his wife found out.

Unless u don't mind to become his fb/fling, don't get involved with one.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sian of friendship ending up that way.
if u are sian then y still carry on leh?????
Old 11-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

becca, your guess is as good as mine.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

I presumed you are single. With married guys (ex-bf), allow them to bed you only if you feel sexually good with them. Make sure they know how to pamper you with loving tender care and gifts. Enjoy the sex and don't even think about falling in love, it will be your loss.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1