The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MP @ Selegie

This is my first fr, pls don't flame me if it's not good.

Went to this plaza a couple times before, this time tried a different mp. As previous visit to other mp only ends with normal hj or bj, so was expecting the same.

Started with piano massage, after only 10mins asked to turn around (woo....clear sign). But this PRC GQ offers straight to bj($80) or fj($120). Bargain the fj to $100, deal.

After capped, a bit of catbath, then followed by a very short bj. She tried to cowgirl me, but after a while, I wanted to be in control. So went doggy and enjoyed the pumping, finished off with missionary.

Overall service was average, cos cannot kiss or go south. But not a prob for me as I enjoy headlamps the most. We were quite loud actually, and the massage table was squeky, fortunately I'm the only customer. I'm sure the other PRC heard everything from the counter.

Name: Ke Ke (PRC)
Looks: 6
Figure: 7
Boobs: 32B
Massage: 4 (piano)
FJ: 7 (kinda considered as a quickie?)
Damage: $30 for 30 mins + $100 for fj
RTF: maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1