The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
dwck5600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
H11R11--Jolene

on 24.12.09(Thur) about 5pm
1St FR on jolene

Her stats as below:

Name : Jolene
Look : 9/10(CFM)Sweet looking
Boob : Nice A+ to B Cup, Nice.
Catbath : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 9/10,nice deep throat.(Best).
Ball lick : 9/10(Shiok)
AR : Never
FJ : 7/10
Kiss : NO
Overall service : 6.5/10(Friendly, not time watcher)
RTF : NO..Never ...
Damage : 50 per shot.
Old 26-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: H11R11--Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwck5600 View Post
1St FR on jolene

Her stats as below:

thanks bro for sharing. can we rename this thread to H11 ?
I would like to know anyone try the last 2 rooms (on the right of H11) ?
cant remember the room number.
the last room looks friendly and cfm, always wear very short dress
Old 26-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
1St FR on jolene

Her stats as below:

Your scores mostly high (look is 9/10!?) and comments also all good (nice A= cup, nice deep throat) but overall service you only give 6.5/10 (which is lower then the lowest score u gave which is 7/10 for FJ) but at the same time u commented as "friendly and not time watcher" and ur RTF is "NO...Never"? really a very strange FR...
Old 27-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rossini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone try Jolene before?
Old 27-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
dwck5600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Your scores mostly high (look is 9/10!?) and comments also all good (nice A= cup, nice deep throat) but overall service you only give 6.5/10 (which is lower then the lowest score u gave which is 7/10 for FJ) but at the same time u commented as "friendly and not time watcher" and ur RTF is "NO...Never"? really a very strange FR...

Hi Bro too_hot,

Jolene look to me she is very nice looking..
Her bbbj is nice(is what my feeling)..
for comment as she is friendly and not a time watcher,after action n wash up
still chat for awhile then i went out of the room..

Cheer
Old 27-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bro too_hot,

Jolene look to me she is very nice looking..
Her bbbj is nice(is what my feeling)..
for comment as she is friendly and not a time watcher,after action n wash up
still chat for awhile then i went out of the room..

Cheer
So she is nice looking, bbbj is nice and she is friendly and not time watcher, then why your RTF is "no"? Anyway, its up to you la, just dat i find the conclusion of ur FR is not in accordance to the scores and comments which u gave so find it a bit wierd.

I had her before. I find she is not bad but i tink dat day i not so "in the mood". agree she not bad looking (relative to petain standard) prob 7.5/10 for me.
Old 28-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

My first encounter with Jolene wasn't a good one. She wasn't in the mood. I was her last call that night. She won't let me lick her but she wants me to finger her instead. Yeah, she's cute and all but haven't RTF since. She's working today by the way.
Old 29-12-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah fornicator bro u come back so fast go to petain already??
Old 29-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
So she is nice looking, bbbj is nice and she is friendly and not time watcher, then why your RTF is "no"? Anyway, its up to you la, just dat i find the conclusion of ur FR is not in accordance to the scores and comments which u gave so find it a bit wierd.
Ya, I agree the TS FR is contradictory. When I read it, I was thinking "huh???". It is mostly positive except no AR, and yet RTF is "NO, Never", which is actually very strongly negative. A "Probably not because wanna try other gems" or "No, because prefer bigger boobs and AR" would be more suitable given the tone of the FR.

It's like reading a food review saying "The restaurant's food is delicious and the service was good, but I would NEVER recommend anyone to eat here". Readers will be thinking "What happened ?"
Old 29-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 21
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Ya, I agree the TS FR is contradictory. When I read it, I was thinking "huh???". It is mostly positive except no AR, and yet RTF is "NO, Never", which is actually very strongly negative. A "Probably not because wanna try other gems" or "No, because prefer bigger boobs and AR" would be more suitable given the tone of the FR.
Bro , I think he did mentioned Kiss- No also , cud be a big deciding factor ?
For sum, frenching will determine whtr or not to RTF ..
Old 29-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: H11R11--Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP2010 View Post
Bro , I think he did mentioned Kiss- No also , cud be a big deciding factor ?
For sum, frenching will determine whtr or not to RTF ..
Dear Bro, u r right! That is the thing i desired, WLs don't allow, if i know b4 sessions, i will never go in. But, this 1/2yr the ex GL WLs, all allowed. My last session with JJ, she allows after some coaching.
Old 30-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
wah fornicator bro u come back so fast go to petain already??
Yeah, I know. Before I left for my holiday I promised Xiao Tian that I see her on her first day, 28 Dec.

Can't let a good WL down Bro.
Old 30-12-2009, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 21
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Dear Bro, u r right! That is the thing i desired, WLs don't allow, if i know b4 sessions, i will never go in. But, this 1/2yr the ex GL WLs, all allowed. My last session with JJ, she allows after some coaching.
Hi bro jacky, but here Jolene doesnt allow frenching leh, pity cos she's quite
a chio lady (BL stds).
Yupz, some will look for those frenching ladies first ..
Sugar only offer light kisses . Thanks for yr coaching of JJ, hope she will get
used to it
Old 30-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Frenching does make a big factor if to RTF or not. For me, not all WLs allow this. May it be PT or GL trained. But that's ok because there are also more important factors other than frenching.

I like to lick and give AR to my WLs, if they don't allow, and give me attitude some more, then I don't RTF. There you go, attitude is another thing. And of course, what counts most, the service.

A lot of deciding factors really. Not sure if the same for other Bros.
Old 16-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Frenching does make a big factor if to RTF or not. For me, not all WLs allow this. May it be PT or GL trained. But that's ok because there are also more important factors other than frenching.

I like to lick and give AR to my WLs, if they don't allow, and give me attitude some more, then I don't RTF. There you go, attitude is another thing. And of course, what counts most, the service.

A lot of deciding factors really. Not sure if the same for other Bros.
I had tried Jolene twice before i decided to go for other girls.
she is pretty in terms of Petain standards, and seems to be one of the younger ones.

I tried her sometime ago during lunch (this is a 1-2 mth old FR) I knew of her thru this forum and was walking around between all the rooms i targeted. All got queue. otherwise, girls not working. Then i walked past H11R11, got an old man waiting. I see the room has no light meaning the girl is not working... but the old man seems to know what time Jolene will come (2 pm). She came in civilian clothes, changed and went to the kitchen making us wait. The old man could not wait anymore and i became first. i was sweating under the heat, but it was at least worth it. She is pretty in my standards, and i like her looks, which i am quite particular.

Anyway, her service is quite good, and she is gentle and friendly. Her body is slim and nice B cup boobs, and she has very smooth complexion. Only fault, no frenching. Her BBBJ was out of the world, it was so sensual and shiok and i think if CIM would be good. i like to cum in missionary and asked to pump when i almost cum. When i offered to paint her, she said that 1 session too short and 2 will be nice enough. I dont have enough time and tried her the next time. anyway, the FJ was good as well, as the feeling wss nice. i tried to steal a few kisses and were rejected...

The 2nd try was sometime later and i tried 2 sessions. i gave her a got painting and she said was good. but she still did not allow the frenching. So i guess you cannot enjoy the best of everything.

FR on Jolene

Looks 7.5
Boobs 6.5
Body 7
BBBJ 8.5
FJ 6 (No frenching makes it bad, otherwise a good 7.5)
RTF maybe when i have no options in petain. otherwise, Pat gives me a nice frenchin and GFE...which i did RTF her after my forays with jolene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1