The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Anyone wanna go soi 6, walking street, or Hollywood tonight let me know
Old 20-10-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
ha, gotta pretend like you dunno whether they're working girl or not? i used to walk up to them and straight ask up front, ÿou working? how much? ok come with me.
I mean, if you wanna be straightforward, I suppose that works too. You might be overcommitting that way though if you negotiate price right away and then bring her over because I'd prefer to feel them out a bit first. You literally don't pay anything to flirt and drink with them, so why not see if you really like them before negotiating? Who knows, maybe you charm them a bit so they don't try and overcharge. If you approach them right away maybe they will quote high thinking you're a carrot.
Old 20-10-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
berbatov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can advise how many days should i spend in pattaya for virgin trip?
Old 20-10-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berbatov View Post
depends what you wanna do....day time its darn boring. u go there only for its nightlife. 3-4 nights of partying should be more than enough imo
Old 20-10-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by berbatov View Post

4 to 5 days will be ideal ...daytime you can go massage go sightseeing a bit..
Go for soapy massage and soi 6..
Night time go the agogos and discos
Old 21-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
ha, gotta pretend like you dunno whether they're working girl or not? i used to walk up to them and straight ask up front, ÿou working? how much? ok come with me .

when you going? if timing right let's share a bottle.
I'm going in mid Dec 23
Old 24-10-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
because everyone willing to pay higher prices without resistance lor
happy bo?
Someone say what? "i 1 person pay nia can jack up all the prices meh?"

1 person wont move the market of course. But as more and more guys behave like that person, they will jack up prices in no time. word spreads fast in vice trade

if everyone starts to show some resistance to higher prices, mamasans and girls would consider twice before setting new price or even more willing to offer discount when rejected
Your this type of saying has been around for ages since policemen wear shorts. In reality nobody can stop prices going up. Example like many donkey years ago smart Alec will also cry the same about prices in soi cowboy before the japs came. You not go there daily but just a once every few months traveller so don’t need get so upset about prices.

But you not worry, Pattaya has many type price range of gals,it’s see yourself want adapt to them anot. Go there for fun,fuck some gals,spend some money,eat and drink good ok already. Don’t need because of say few hundred dollar difference overall get so upset spoil your holiday mood. You not living on pension or cpf why so upset? Ha 😂
Old 27-10-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bsku8830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Pattaya in 7th - 10th Nov. Any bros wanna hang out soi6, hollywood?
Old 31-10-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros
I am Victor
i will be in pattaya 5 Nov till 11 Nov we could go Soi 6 , walking streer Hollywood and hang out .

My next trip will be 23 Nov to 30 Nov .
Line vicsong71sg

Hear from you guys soon
Old 01-11-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Samf23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
I was there for 5 days.

Everyday visit Soi 6. 😝.

Day 1 was a disappointment. Too eager. Chose a chio one. But I don’t even think she like me. Somemore went 5pm. BF 3000. Pay her 3000. Don’t even BJ properly. I told her to go after 1 shot.

Subsequent days all I met are good. Especially the last day. A Chinese looking one from Rayong. Best fuck whole trip. I think she was fucking me. There was chemistry between us.

Overall I love the mood at soi 6. Bar hop and not expensive. (Each hop I spend approx 1000. It reminds me of Clark which I used to go except I prefer Thai girls more more than pinoys. Attitude you get from most girls at Soi 6 was great.
What’s Clark? Damn 3000 for BF from a soi 6 bar? Bro either you got ripped off or prices have gone up a lot since I was there a year ago
Old 01-11-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Ahh I see, thanks for the heads up, meaning 14k for 2 full days is reasonable, the 3rd girl is 15k for 2 full days as well. And the GFE and service, the 3rd girl is miles better than the 1st girl, so 15k shouldn't be overpaid also right? Or do you mean the 2nd girl?
So I can say that for hollywood girl, 7-8k is standard, anything below is a steal, and anything above is overprice?

Noted on the market price for Soi 6, meaning girl from Soi 6 is really good, all in all 4k + 1.5k(even lower at later timing) + LD.

What about the market price for girl at gogo mainly PinUp?
Just saying, if any bro same taste as me that prefer SYT, petite, slim and cute, Pinup have tons of them! I bought 1 LD for a girl there, chat abit with her, if I remember correctly, she quoted me 7k and 1.5k barfine. And she say she will go out with me for 6 hours only. Then I test water ask her if I bring her out now 10pm, and bring her to go clubbing, she will go back at 4am? She say yes, sounds so turn off then we left the place.
Bro I read your report with open jaw, these prices are insane and you def overpaid

Last year I got one of the cutest girls at soi 6 (eye from flirt if anyone remembers her) for 1.5k ST and 3k LT a few days later (plus paying for mookata). Picked up FLs on WS discos for 3-4K LT and 5k at Hollywood, the Hollywood girl was really cute so I was fine paying 5k. Although admittedly that was before PRC opened and maybe prices have gone up, but from what my friends who are there now tell me, it’s still not 7-8k LT
Old 01-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
ha, gotta pretend like you dunno whether they're working girl or not? i used to walk up to them and straight ask up front, ÿou working? how much? ok come with me .

when you going? if timing right let's share a bottle.
I found the best results when I don’t initiate the conversation with how much lol

Treat them like normal girls, you don’t want a transactional girl so don’t make it a transaction right off the bat
Old 02-11-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

In pattaya 2 nights this fri/sat. Looking for kakis to cheong Hollywood club (not the fuglies at Soi 6) at night as im alone. Old man liao hate standing so will book sofa but only if i get 2 or 3 kakis along. Lmk!
Old 03-11-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
In pattaya 2 nights this fri/sat. Looking for kakis to cheong Hollywood club (not the fuglies at Soi 6) at night as im alone. Old man liao hate standing so will book sofa but only if i get 2 or 3 kakis along. Lmk!
Hollywood normal table also have chair so no need to stand. If no chair at the table, just tip the waiter and ask him to bring one. Normal table at Panda dont have chairs.
Old 04-11-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Hollywood normal table also have chair so no need to stand. If no chair at the table, just tip the waiter and ask him to bring one. Normal table at Panda dont have chairs.
Ah cool. Thanks for the tip. Im going tonight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1