The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3160 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
I was there for 5 days.

Everyday visit Soi 6. 😝.

Day 1 was a disappointment. Too eager. Chose a chio one. But I don’t even think she like me. Somemore went 5pm. BF 3000. Pay her 3000. Don’t even BJ properly. I told her to go after 1 shot.

Subsequent days all I met are good. Especially the last day. A Chinese looking one from Rayong. Best fuck whole trip. I think she was fucking me. There was chemistry between us.

Overall I love the mood at soi 6. Bar hop and not expensive. (Each hop I spend approx 1000. It reminds me of Clark which I used to go except I prefer Thai girls more more than pinoys. Attitude you get from most girls at Soi 6 was great.

lol same thing kind of happened to me during my 1st Pattaya only trip early this year. First day went Hollywood, tried to mingle with a few girls but no chemistry. Last gal was quite pretty, fair and big boobs. Quoted me 7k, I thought was a little steep but anyway 1st day just enjoy first. back to room, turns out to be natural boobs. lucky me! Overall deed was normal and SOP, 1s and I ask her to leave. It gives me a very commercial feel.

Initially was planning with my friends that we will go to different places each night. So 2nd night we went Soi 6 and ............. it went on every night till end of the trip. The vibes and attitude of the gals are so much different from WS and Hollywood or even Panda. I can say that all the gals I picked from Soi 6 gives me different GFE feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
How’s the pick in soi 6? More varieties? Going tomorrow.. hehe!

Bro, u can google their all the different bars and then search their FB pages. Photos are there for you to have a look on what to expect. some pics same lahhh... -20%
Old 03-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

How is the prices now in Soi 6? When I went there, it was still 1000 ST upstairs. But ever since I kena my cockroach experience I never been back since. Whats the barfine or room charges you pay and the girl expect how much now? Kam sia for sharing
Old 03-10-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
How is the prices now in Soi 6? When I went there, it was still 1000 ST upstairs. But ever since I kena my cockroach experience I never been back since. Whats the barfine or room charges you pay and the girl expect how much now? Kam sia for sharing

Hi bro, can refer to my FR post.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p...ostcount=11146
Old 03-10-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Hi bro, can refer to my FR post.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p...ostcount=11146
Kam sia! Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-10-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My recent visit to Soi 6 on a Friday cost 400 for BF and 2k for ST. Although I probably spent around 400-500 more for my drink and LDs beforehand. The BF was only to bonk her upstairs though. I paid for the BF and drinks first. Then she took me upstairs to a dingy room to wash and do the deed. I was annoyed since I thought I would be taking her back to my hotel but there was a bit of confusion and miscommunication. She said it was too early (I guess it was around 9-10pm) and she needed to meet her drink quota. To take her out would cost another 400 baht more and I just didn't want to bother at that point so I went with it. The room was very basic but I wasn't too keen on the sheets. Likely used and unwashed. She also put on blue lighting. I realized later that there was regular lighting too but I had already shot.

Inexpensive overall but I would try to come later to see if I could spend less on the BF and bring her back to my place where it's cleaner and more comfortable. She was a cute little spinner (age 23, no kids, from Isaan, skinny, and mild skin tone) but was somewhat mechanical and I wasn't in the best mood because of the questionable room quality. I forgot her name. It was a bit unusual even for a Thai name and very long but she has it tattooed on her collarbone. I wouldn't RTF since there are many more syts on Soi 6
Old 04-10-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Its better for me to leave some FR here after my virgin trip at the end of Sept. Before going, I already contacted bro rotiprataman the laojiao to meet up and guide me.
Told him I not going to everyday chiong, trying to keep my budget intact. End up chiong everyday and burst my budget lol.

Touch down at BKK at a Friday night at around 9pm+, pre-booked a car and was waiting for me at the pick up area. Took another 1.5+ hours to Pattaya. Booked KTK superior suite room, the room is huge and everything is good.
Reach hotel at around 11pm+, and rotiprataman already at hollywood and texting me to join him. I grab some dinner before going. Met up with him and a few other bro, tintin was one of them. Since its my first time there, don't really know how it works, drink abit then bro tintin bring me walk around and show me how its done there.
Took 1 syt and brought her back to our table to party the night away. I will keep my story short.

1st Night - Hollywood - took 1 syt
2nd Night - Hollywood - extended the syt
3rd Night - Soi 6 then Hollywood - took 1 syt from soi 6
4th Night - Walking street then Panda - tackled bro rotiprataman girl's best friend haha
5th Night - I fell sick so rest in the hotel only, extended the same girl and took care of me like a baby. rotiprataman was at hollywood again

My own verdict for pattaya, if I would want to keep my spending minimum, going to Soi 6 at a later timing would make the most sense. Or engage the FL in hollywood/panda at very wee hours when they are desperate.
Oh and no offence, from what I see is that if you are old, not average looking, or fat. It will be hard for you to get a decent girl at hollywood/panda, they will choose their customer. Or you could always just splash more money.
Partly because the club is full of young korean and chinese/hk/taiwanese. Unlike Soi 6, all the girl is friendly to everyone no matter who you are.

Honestly speaking, I think I kind of overpaid in some occassion, but all in all the trip still worth it. And the last 2 days girl GFE is over the roof, until today still line me, im half half kena kongtao alr.
Old 04-10-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
My recent visit to Soi 6 on a Friday cost 400 for BF and 2k for ST. Although I probably spent around 400-500 more for my drink and LDs beforehand. The BF was only to bonk her upstairs though. I paid for the BF and drinks first. Then she took me upstairs to a dingy room to wash and do the deed. I was annoyed since I thought I would be taking her back to my hotel but there was a bit of confusion and miscommunication. She said it was too early (I guess it was around 9-10pm) and she needed to meet her drink quota. To take her out would cost another 400 baht more and I just didn't want to bother at that point so I went with it. The room was very basic but I wasn't too keen on the sheets. Likely used and unwashed. She also put on blue lighting. I realized later that there was regular lighting too but I had already shot.

Inexpensive overall but I would try to come later to see if I could spend less on the BF and bring her back to my place where it's cleaner and more comfortable. She was a cute little spinner (age 23, no kids, from Isaan, skinny, and mild skin tone) but was somewhat mechanical and I wasn't in the best mood because of the questionable room quality. I forgot her name. It was a bit unusual even for a Thai name and very long but she has it tattooed on her collarbone. I wouldn't RTF since there are many more syts on Soi 6
I should have added that this was at Repent bar
Old 04-10-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post

wow, repentbar does have some good looking girls nowadays, but 2K for ST upstairs...but again if chio or syt, 2K is acceptable plus the BF of course, its always going to just increase so bo pian... when i visit Thailand again, perhaps I will overcome my cockroach experience and visit soi 6 again haha
Old 04-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
How’s the pick in soi 6? More varieties? Going tomorrow.. hehe!
Like what bros say here. All shapes and sizes. I’m picky. Less than 10% would catch my eye 🤣
Old 05-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Its better for me to leave some FR here after my virgin trip at the end of Sept. Before going, I already contacted bro rotiprataman the laojiao to meet up and guide me.
Told him I not going to everyday chiong, trying to keep my budget intact. End up chiong everyday and burst my budget lol.

Touch down at BKK at a Friday night at around 9pm+, pre-booked a car and was waiting for me at the pick up area. Took another 1.5+ hours to Pattaya. Booked KTK superior suite room, the room is huge and everything is good.
Reach hotel at around 11pm+, and rotiprataman already at hollywood and texting me to join him. I grab some dinner before going. Met up with him and a few other bro, tintin was one of them. Since its my first time there, don't really know how it works, drink abit then bro tintin bring me walk around and show me how its done there.
Took 1 syt and brought her back to our table to party the night away. I will keep my story short.

1st Night - Hollywood - took 1 syt
2nd Night - Hollywood - extended the syt
3rd Night - Soi 6 then Hollywood - took 1 syt from soi 6
4th Night - Walking street then Panda - tackled bro rotiprataman girl's best friend haha
5th Night - I fell sick so rest in the hotel only, extended the same girl and took care of me like a baby. rotiprataman was at hollywood again

My own verdict for pattaya, if I would want to keep my spending minimum, going to Soi 6 at a later timing would make the most sense. Or engage the FL in hollywood/panda at very wee hours when they are desperate.
Oh and no offence, from what I see is that if you are old, not average looking, or fat. It will be hard for you to get a decent girl at hollywood/panda, they will choose their customer. Or you could always just splash more money.
Partly because the club is full of young korean and chinese/hk/taiwanese. Unlike Soi 6, all the girl is friendly to everyone no matter who you are.

Honestly speaking, I think I kind of overpaid in some occassion, but all in all the trip still worth it. And the last 2 days girl GFE is over the roof, until today still line me, im half half kena kongtao alr.

Nice FR! would be nice if you could share OVN damage on FL at hollywood so others can compare the difference at Soi 6. Indeed, looks/age plays a part at clubs. If fall short on looks, can work on your attire. just need to look clean and presentable. I think u would also want ur gal to look nice lol. Koreans there are infamous for stinginess, low offers or even want to sleep for free. In fact, we Singaporeans maintained a fairly good reputation over there. So still have fighting chance lahhh...

If FL at hollywood ask for exorbitant price means that they are not very keen on you either. Just reject them politely and scout for new targets, lots of gals there that will eventually suits you.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

There are a few bars at Soi 6 that I personally feel that the gers' quality are better among others.

1. 3 Angel Bars - I got a Paige Chua lookalike before, sadly she isn't there alr.
2. Omega Bar
3. Butterfly Bar
4. Repent Bar
5. Flirt On
6. Avarice Bar

Not trying to advertise for them. just shortlist some bars as can be quite stressful for some who walk and see along that street (those who went before will know what I meant lol). Mod can delete if violate.
Old 05-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nice FR! would be nice if you could share OVN damage on FL at hollywood so others can compare the difference at Soi 6. Indeed, looks/age plays a part at clubs. If fall short on looks, can work on your attire. just need to look clean and presentable. I think u would also want ur gal to look nice lol. Koreans there are infamous for stinginess, low offers or even want to sleep for free. In fact, we Singaporeans maintained a fairly good reputation over there. So still have fighting chance lahhh...

If FL at hollywood ask for exorbitant price means that they are not very keen on you either. Just reject them politely and scout for new targets, lots of gals there that will eventually suits you.
Haha sure bro, honestly speaking I do not know what is the market price there.

The day 1 Hollywood SYT, I give her 14k for 2 days. And when I invited her over to my table to party, I never ask her the rates at all, even after brought her back to my room I still didn't ask her the rate also. Its only after we woke up at like 12pm+ the next day, she still never talk about the rates, that's when I feel like she is good and decided to extend her. I just offer her 14k and ask her stay with me until the next day. She stay in my room until like 1+pm the 2nd day as well until I tell her I going out only then she left.

For the Soi 6 girl, I took her out at like 8+pm. The bar fine was 1.5k, and she ask for 6k. And I have no idea if its too early or what, before she is allow to go out, she need to hit a numbers LD drink, and end up I paid for extra 1k+ for the LD. She is the most pretty out of the 3 girl, but too bad we have no chemistry, and she left my room at like 7am the next day.

The 3rd girl same situation as the 1st girl, we never talks about the rates until the next day. I offered her 15k for 2 days.

Honestly speaking, since its like my first time there, I have no idea whats the market rate and I dont know I can negotiate. And I know both the 1st and 3rd girl, they will accept even if I reduce my opening price by few K since we got the chemistry already. Now I know if I am ever going again, I will keep my offer at 6k+-.
Old 05-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha sure bro, honestly speaking I do not know what is the market price there.

The day 1 Hollywood SYT, I give her 14k for 2 days. And when I invited her over to my table to party, I never ask her the rates at all, even after brought her back to my room I still didn't ask her the rate also. Its only after we woke up at like 12pm+ the next day, she still never talk about the rates, that's when I feel like she is good and decided to extend her. I just offer her 14k and ask her stay with me until the next day. She stay in my room until like 1+pm the 2nd day as well until I tell her I going out only then she left.

For the Soi 6 girl, I took her out at like 8+pm. The bar fine was 1.5k, and she ask for 6k. And I have no idea if its too early or what, before she is allow to go out, she need to hit a numbers LD drink, and end up I paid for extra 1k+ for the LD. She is the most pretty out of the 3 girl, but too bad we have no chemistry, and she left my room at like 7am the next day.

The 3rd girl same situation as the 1st girl, we never talks about the rates until the next day. I offered her 15k for 2 days.

Honestly speaking, since its like my first time there, I have no idea whats the market rate and I dont know I can negotiate. And I know both the 1st and 3rd girl, they will accept even if I reduce my opening price by few K since we got the chemistry already. Now I know if I am ever going again, I will keep my offer at 6k+-.

14k for full 2 days for Hollywood girl still reasonable, market rate.

As for Soi 6, bar fine 1.5k before 10pm is quite standard price for other bars as well. However, 6k for overnight is too steep, most of the girls at Soi 6 including those pretty ones is about 4k. For ur 3rd girl, you definitely overpaid alot. Usually, before you decide to barfine girls out, you can ask her directly for the overnight price to avoid these kind of situation. Especially if the girl is out to chop you, once clothes are taken off, she can demand any price she wants. Market price are best to maintain for everyone to chiong happily - keep it reasonable and affordable.
Old 05-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
14k for full 2 days for Hollywood girl still reasonable, market rate.

As for Soi 6, bar fine 1.5k before 10pm is quite standard price for other bars as well. However, 6k for overnight is too steep, most of the girls at Soi 6 including those pretty ones is about 4k. For ur 3rd girl, you definitely overpaid alot. Usually, before you decide to barfine girls out, you can ask her directly for the overnight price to avoid these kind of situation. Especially if the girl is out to chop you, once clothes are taken off, she can demand any price she wants. Market price are best to maintain for everyone to chiong happily - keep it reasonable and affordable.
Ahh I see, thanks for the heads up, meaning 14k for 2 full days is reasonable, the 3rd girl is 15k for 2 full days as well. And the GFE and service, the 3rd girl is miles better than the 1st girl, so 15k shouldn't be overpaid also right? Or do you mean the 2nd girl?
So I can say that for hollywood girl, 7-8k is standard, anything below is a steal, and anything above is overprice?

Noted on the market price for Soi 6, meaning girl from Soi 6 is really good, all in all 4k + 1.5k(even lower at later timing) + LD.

What about the market price for girl at gogo mainly PinUp?
Just saying, if any bro same taste as me that prefer SYT, petite, slim and cute, Pinup have tons of them! I bought 1 LD for a girl there, chat abit with her, if I remember correctly, she quoted me 7k and 1.5k barfine. And she say she will go out with me for 6 hours only. Then I test water ask her if I bring her out now 10pm, and bring her to go clubbing, she will go back at 4am? She say yes, sounds so turn off then we left the place.
Old 05-10-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahh I see, thanks for the heads up, meaning 14k for 2 full days is reasonable, the 3rd girl is 15k for 2 full days as well. And the GFE and service, the 3rd girl is miles better than the 1st girl, so 15k shouldn't be overpaid also right? Or do you mean the 2nd girl?
So I can say that for hollywood girl, 7-8k is standard, anything below is a steal, and anything above is overprice?

Noted on the market price for Soi 6, meaning girl from Soi 6 is really good, all in all 4k + 1.5k(even lower at later timing) + LD.

What about the market price for girl at gogo mainly PinUp?
Just saying, if any bro same taste as me that prefer SYT, petite, slim and cute, Pinup have tons of them! I bought 1 LD for a girl there, chat abit with her, if I remember correctly, she quoted me 7k and 1.5k barfine. And she say she will go out with me for 6 hours only. Then I test water ask her if I bring her out now 10pm, and bring her to go clubbing, she will go back at 4am? She say yes, sounds so turn off then we left the place.

1. Hollywood - Market rate 6 to 8k around there. Some model or those influencer looks may even ask like 10-12k. late timing can nego maybe 4-5k? so for your 2 days, 14k i think reasonable.

2. Soi 6 - 2nd ger u paid 6k. I think slightly overpaid cos market about 3.5k-4k. only some bars especially not under Nightwish Group have even 3k to 3.5k. But don't expect the girl to be syt or petite lol.

3. Soi 6 - 3rd ger u paid 15k for 2days. I think overpaid by alot but since she accompanied u 2 days straight, 10k should be more than enough. Just wondering, she doesn't need to report to the bar on the 2nd day afternoon ??

Pinup, Palace usually higher rates than other agogo as the gers mostly fair skinned, syt, petite. Probably rates are comparable to Hollywood. I don't really like picking up at WS agogo so maybe @RotiPrata Man can answer your question. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1