The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MarcheNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Looking for xin er kind of standard, good AR, BBBJ, CIM any good ones to intro?
Old 19-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She is now attached to "someone" and cannot go beyond covered BJ. Thats what she said but nobody will know what happened in the room
U mean xwz or? So far playability okay except caught her during red recently.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Sorry to be blunt, but this means nothing. No offense intended.
No offence taken.
Just noting that she has good PR
She does not have to reply, just like the countless other unrelated WC contacts that I have
Old 19-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
U mean xwz or? So far playability okay except caught her during red recently.
Yes. in the "old" era together with XX in her previous stint, she was offering much more
Old 19-07-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is now attached to "someone" and cannot go beyond covered BJ. Thats what she said but nobody will know what happened in the room
Has it got something to do with the bro who took her WC cover photo?
Old 19-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Trust no one but yourself and your wallet.. Once happy happy liao always remember to go home..
Wise words from SMRT laojiao.
Money do the talking, deed done, happily balik.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This.

I made this observation yesterday. Vanillas like Tianbao, Songsong, Aila, Lily and those of the same ilk have more drawing power because they are seen as "harder to get".

That's why they had so many fans worshipping at their altar.
Shouldn't be Aila all the time, forgot to add Youzi and Tianniu to this list.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I remember a ML told me once sunko into this trade its very hard to get out because the money is so fast and so easy, even if she goes back to China to get a decent job,the daily income from doing massage is more than the monthly wage in China. So after using up the money, they will come back again. And most Singaporean customers are considered gentlemen and quite doting to them.
Yeah.

Also they dun have to FJ to make enough money.

Speaking of which, a few years ago there were a couple of infamous spas that were FJ joints - I never understood why bros would wanna up a gal who screws over 10+ guys a day, 6 days a week...
Old 19-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yeah.

Speaking of which, a few years ago there were a couple of infamous spas that were FJ joints - I never understood why bros would wanna up a gal who screws over 10+ guys a day, 6 days a week...
Well experience makes a whole damn lot of difference sometimes. There are few times where it is worth that queue. Typically the ones that are by default ML have less experience in this.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
LHamilton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yeah.

Different strokes for different folks. Not to mention years ago those FJ joints were full of pretty SYTs at 170/1. Such a steal.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Different strokes for different folks. Not to mention years ago those FJ joints were full of pretty SYTs at 170/1. Such a steal.
I remember during the sgw*** era, there are plenty of pretty syt working in spa, which was like 3 to 4 years ago.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Can't top the Malaysian babes in health centres during the Noughties.
Old 19-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. in the "old" era together with XX in her previous stint, she was offering much more
the thing about tarma with both is the fact that XX will naturally be the main focus due to her overall attributes. they do have good teamwork thou.👍
Old 19-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Lol. They probably had the stamina of a professional athlete, but I heard too many stories of them just wiping with a towel between sessions, which is why I never tried.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FOMO.

Same applies to all the trending MLs here too mah. All rushing to book.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1