The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Small finger food items are good as she can eat together with you at the start of the session.

I get food also because I want to mask my intention while going there lol
Old Chang Kee is good.. Many variety.. ML like.. But knn price keep on increasing..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ok, fair enough. I seldom buy anything cause somehow I feel like a waste of food. Even an average ML will have her own white knights and fan base, and she will normally have a lot of food and tidbits.
Those popular ones even more 夸张. But with their back to back bookings, most of the times I don’t think they have much time to eat and then food just keep accumulating. Like very waste sia. Haha
But ya, that’s just me. That’s y no ML is want to kc me. Old unkle no charm and stingy.
Same. Keep it simple. I'll just be polite and friendly in my texts, that'll do.

I am a married guy and have no interest in being sweet, honey bunny. Last thing I want is the ML expects me to buy stuff every visit. I already have a woman at home for that!

Don't get me wrong, GFE is tops for me but it shd be based on the ML and on what happens in the room.

Young chaps or bachelors may like to buy things and play games with MLs. Sure, by all means go ahead. But those of us who know women know better.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
So far only Nat and MiMi helped me shower. The rest all DIY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah of course but it's just a preference of mines to have steamy shower sessions.. If not I'd rather shower alone, OTOT..
The steamy sessions with my regular MLs have extended to the shower , living room, kichen.. Everywhere. But truth be told, I most prefer it on the bed. So I rather shower alone not to waste time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
agreed on this point, the key elements involves spontaneous burst of sparks between both giver and taker rather than the SOP that was described.
Once there's sparks, and mutual provision of pleasure, then there's no more SOP
Old 19-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Same. Keep it simple. I'll just be polite and friendly in my texts, that'll do.

I am a married guy and have no interest in being sweet, honey bunny. Last thing I want is the ML expects me to buy stuff every visit. I already have a woman at home for that!

Don't get me wrong, GFE is tops for me but it shd be based on the ML and on what happens in the room.

Young chaps or bachelors may like to buy things and play games with MLs. Sure, by all means go ahead. But those of us who know women know better.
Same here, family guy here though I'm not uncle age yet.

I get food more to mask my intention of going there. And of course if you're buying food, might as well get something that she'll consume so that it won't go to waste. Hence, I'll ask her first.

Eating together and chatting also serve as a good warmup to the session.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So I rather shower alone not to waste time.
Actually better also.. Can give the ML a bit of time to rest and look at her phone to settle bookings.. After that the action can start, uninterrupted!

Old 19-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Ya, I Guess youngster and bachelors play different games and want to unlock this or that. Which is why vanilla ML is so popular I Guess.

I more 重口味, prefer service type. No need so mafan since I no charm also.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 19-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

You all keep posting all these. Next time all the ML will be flooded with food.
Old 19-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Which is why vanilla ML is so popular I Guess.
This.

I made this observation yesterday. Vanillas like Tianbao, Songsong, Aila, Lily and those of the same ilk have more drawing power because they are seen as "harder to get".

That's why they had so many fans worshipping at their altar.
Old 19-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
This.

I made this observation yesterday. Vanillas like Tianbao, Songsong, Aila, Lily and those of the same ilk have more drawing power because they are seen as "harder to get".

That's why they had so many fans worshipping at their altar.
Ya like I say, they remove their panties, you think they love you.
Samster

Quote:
You all keep posting all these. Next time all the ML will be flooded with food.
So you've finally decided to use an avatar? Who's that you're using? Would've thought you'd gone for steak and fries..

Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, I Guess youngster and bachelors play different games and want to unlock this or that. Which is why vanilla ML is so popular I Guess.

I more 重口味, prefer service type. No need so mafan since I no charm also.

Bro, I'm on the cusp of young and old, so I like both types of girls... Hahaha. I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes there's nothing better than to just lay back, relax and feel the magic of ladies like Ying Ying and Anqi.

But other times, I'm a hungry horny wolf. A predator with a voracious appetite for fresh meat, and I need to hunt !!! Hahaha
Old 19-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you've finally decided to use an avatar? Who's that you're using? Would've thought you'd gone for steak and fries..
Dude! Thats Barry Steakfries! The first mobile game i played.
Old 19-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is Ting Bao lah lol..

And I wouldn't classify her as such, based on my sessions with her..

YMMV, as usual..

Old 19-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is Ting Bao lah lol..

And I wouldn't classify her as such, based on my sessions with her..

YMMV, as usual..
Never met her, hence the typo
Old 19-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dude! Thats Barry Steakfries! The first mobile game i played.
Lol.. Pardon my ignorance.. I haven't played a single mobile/console/PC game in ages..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1