The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2024, 03:39 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Well detailed and ditto your opinions.
Wonder if the same guys treat their wife, daughter, mother and grandmother with such tender loving care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Walao the level of thoughtfulness of SG cheongsters really is amazing. No wonder PRC ML love simp-gapore. Increase price we understand because rental go up. FN Bbbj to SN no Bj we understand because human nature to do less if business not affected. Aeroplane customer we can accept since they have courtesy to inform us and we need to see from their angle their income loss when customer cancel them too. On top of all these, shower them with food and gifts. Is almost like a perfect boyfriend accommodating to whatever stunt the girlfriend pulls. Only thing is, these are not girlfriend la please. They are service providers for a fee. Rent increases or aeroplane by customers only mean they earn lesser a bit, which is still a lot more than the salary of average Singaporean man. Treat them with respect is basic courtesy but just stop trying to paint a nice image of them in situations that they deserve to be called out for la. A lot of ML are spoilt because men here too forgiving and treat them like goddess.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 24-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
Yeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Bro did you topup for juagen? Thinking of booking a session to try.

Any bros tried Zara's new service can confirm still able to release after the JG? I recall it's supposedly not 'healthy' to release right after 😅🙏
Yes, she will help you release after JG, she will even observe how far you shoot to see how effective her JG was. Haha.
Old 24-01-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
Yes, she will help you release after JG, she will even observe how far you shoot to see how effective her JG was. Haha.
Wah sounds good thanks bro...will schedule to book! 😍👍
Old 24-01-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
While waiting, I find it very hard to believe there are no alternatives or senior bro not sharing openly.
If in 2018, there were alternatives. Today, current crop in SLG, i dun think there is. Then again, i wont be surprised if there are hidden gems shared privately...
Old 24-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Wonder if the same guys treat their wife, daughter, mother and grandmother with such tender loving care.
Yea, i once asked a ML what food is good nearby and she answered "don't know" because customer always bring food.
Old 24-01-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro did you topup for juagen? Thinking of booking a session to try.

Any bros tried Zara's new service can confirm still able to release after the JG? I recall it's supposedly not 'healthy' to release right after 😅🙏
Nope, just the standard massage plus the deed, though i almost COF her when she was lying on my chest to help me "relief"
Care to share.
Old 24-01-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Well still too vanilla for me. May be wait a while more to visit her again.
Totally agreed. Good figure, good looks and being new also means no shortage of customers now.

She probably has to offer more when her stream of new customers tapers down
Old 24-01-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Yea, i once asked a ML what food is good nearby and she answered "don't know" because customer always bring food.
I am ok to bring food for ML as it doesn’t cost much. While some MLs enjoy good food daily, some of them don’t really have any customers bring food for them. I only bring food for those who need and truly appreciate it

I think what we don’t like are those MLs who are “strategic” in making money. Like getting multiple customers to buy gifts for them, cancelling your slot as another higher tipper wants your slot etc.
Old 24-01-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JimBroGoGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha I thought Love previous stinct was rather short as she went back right after kana covid? Recalled some bros mention she is better and more open in current stinct. Can't compare as I started cheonging only late last year, bros who visited last stinct can comment? Thanks.
Visited her for the first time today. Massage includes back stepping. No zhut during sensual (i asked and she replied no cheekily in English) but she did the fake riding.

Came down to see another bro waiting under heavy rain without umbrella 🫠🫠
Old 24-01-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JimBroGoGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Delisted temporarily or permanently? That’s way too fast

She told me temp. We'll see
Old 24-01-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, is this Tutu? Hmm, dun like her cos very proud.
Don’t think so. That rabbit went home so long already
Old 24-01-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Halo my friend!
U disappeared for so long ah.
U missed a lot of popcorn sessions leh.

I wonder too, Is good to show support for good ML.
In the course of visiting any MLs. we do have good and not so good exp.
But to go all out is quite sad.
Old 24-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

MR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

Previously known as Dan Ni and Pei Qi
Look: pretty ah Lian kind of vibe because she’s got that tattoo on her arm, quite artistic, may not be for Bros who love syt or mature MILF
Massage: will say it’s normal ML level of massage, not very good but well I’m not there for massage
Figure: Think C cup boob, quite handful for me and they are quite great to squeeze. More to smaller build maybe standing at ~160cm
Sensual: Great sensual, reminds of of RTC Anqi. Catbath and brushing all over you. SN service, will accommodate to reasonable requests, YMMV.

Overall great first time experience with her, she’s chatty if you’re chatty and can definitely hold a conversation. Will RTM for sure, and btw she’s not difficult to book if your record is good and not too old. Just saying, happy chionging bros
Old 24-01-2024, 11:49 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Don’t think so. That rabbit went home so long already
You are right. I just visited her - great boobs, great butt and great service.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-01-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

Previously known as Dan Ni and Pei Qi
Look: pretty ah Lian kind of vibe because she’s got that tattoo on her arm, quite artistic, may not be for Bros who love syt or mature MILF
Massage: will say it’s normal ML level of massage, not very good but well I’m not there for massage
Figure: Think C cup boob, quite handful for me and they are quite great to squeeze. More to smaller build maybe standing at ~160cm
Sensual: Great sensual, reminds of of RTC Anqi. Catbath and brushing all over you. SN service, will accommodate to reasonable requests, YMMV.

Overall great first time experience with her, she’s chatty if you’re chatty and can definitely hold a conversation. Will RTM for sure, and btw she’s not difficult to book if your record is good and not too old. Just saying, happy chionging bros
Anqi is my 2023 top 5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1