The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Best value for money ! No wonder cannot release with other ML. Need to "unNat" aka cold turkey mode ...
I was lucky to book legendary Nat just once ... few days b4 she 'retired'... Indeed an unforgettable experience. Too bad was only a 1hr session, I opted to shorten the normal massage to enjoy nuru more. Super value @ 130!
Old 24-01-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
haha, got once i reaching n she wc me ask can postpone or not? i say i reaching liao leh.... then she say ok proceed..... heng ah.... hahahaha
I have seen this situation once from her point of view. At that time, Natalie worked 7 hours a day including a 1 hour dinner break.
I was with her in the session just before the dinner break. I asked for another hour and she agreed, as she probably concluded the 2nd hour would be relaxing. But this meant that she would lose her dinner time.
Almost at the end of the 2nd hour, she received a wechat message of the next customer arriving. She said - feel so lethargic and hungry - must cancel, otherwise cannot provide good service. After some exchanges with that customer - she said he is here already and is a good customer, so she has to continue and that I have to vacate superfast!
I guess the correct thing for her to do was to reject my request to extend, but it is not easy to always calculate the consequences.
To complete the story, she said that she would have to survive this customer, but she immediately cancelled the following one, so that she could go home after that.

Another true story - when a session I had with Angel was about to finish, the next customer cancelled. She was pretty upset as she had rejected others who wanted that slot, and it was to late to have a replacement. So it is a $130 loss when a customer aeroplanes a girl, not just a taxi fare loss!

Last edited by Tanken; 24-01-2024 at 07:49 AM.
Old 24-01-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
nolovenolove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
She is "free" cause she picks customers like pick fruits in market
I’m not too sure if she’s picky but she accepted me as a new customer.

Besides, aren’t we all humans? We have the choice to pick what we liked
Old 24-01-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Walao the level of thoughtfulness of SG cheongsters really is amazing. No wonder PRC ML love simp-gapore. Increase price we understand because rental go up. FN Bbbj to SN no Bj we understand because human nature to do less if business not affected. Aeroplane customer we can accept since they have courtesy to inform us and we need to see from their angle their income loss when customer cancel them too. On top of all these, shower them with food and gifts. Is almost like a perfect boyfriend accommodating to whatever stunt the girlfriend pulls. Only thing is, these are not girlfriend la please. They are service providers for a fee. Rent increases or aeroplane by customers only mean they earn lesser a bit, which is still a lot more than the salary of average Singaporean man. Treat them with respect is basic courtesy but just stop trying to paint a nice image of them in situations that they deserve to be called out for la. A lot of ML are spoilt because men here too forgiving and treat them like goddess.
Old 24-01-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yololol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Walao the level of thoughtfulness of SG cheongsters really is amazing. No wonder PRC ML love simp-gapore. Increase price we understand because rental go up. FN Bbbj to SN no Bj we understand because human nature to do less if business not affected. Aeroplane customer we can accept since they have courtesy to inform us and we need to see from their angle their income loss when customer cancel them too. On top of all these, shower them with food and gifts. Is almost like a perfect boyfriend accommodating to whatever stunt the girlfriend pulls. Only thing is, these are not girlfriend la please. They are service providers for a fee. Rent increases or aeroplane by customers only mean they earn lesser a bit, which is still a lot more than the salary of average Singaporean man. Treat them with respect is basic courtesy but just stop trying to paint a nice image of them in situations that they deserve to be called out for la. A lot of ML are spoilt because men here too forgiving and treat them like goddess.
Bro, you couldn’t have said it any better! Let’s all enjoy the moment and not overthink their circumstances!
Old 24-01-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good share Up up

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 24-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
You also always trying to find some reasons help her say some good words hor?
Are you all referring to the rather dark skinned Angel?
Old 24-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Give you a thumbs up.
I don’t understand the count yourself unlucky statement by Angelover
Everybody time is precious, from our point of view effort has already been put in to arrange early.

Lick her pussy too much to become such a loyal mouthpiece?
Old 24-01-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint82 View Post
Give you a thumbs up.
I don’t understand the count yourself unlucky statement by Angelover
Everybody time is precious, from our point of view effort has already been put in to arrange early.

Lick her pussy too much to become such a loyal mouthpiece?
She has already delisted, so any discussion is a moot point
I already stated she has given as much advance notice as she possibly can
Not like some other ML give radio silence treatment

I agree getting aeroplaned is not a good experience but she has her reasons
It is unfortunate that it happened to the same person twice in consecutive days
So yes I still stand that bro LBJForever is unlucky, triple unlucky even
Old 24-01-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
She has already delisted, so any discussion is a moot point
I already stated she has given as much advance notice as she possibly can
Not like some other ML give radio silence treatment

I agree getting aeroplaned is not a good experience but she has her reasons
It is unfortunate that it happened to the same person twice in consecutive days
So yes I still stand that bro LBJForever is unlucky, triple unlucky even
Thanks bro Angellover, I'm chilled about it no worries especially after seeing her delist right away. At least I got about 1hr notice and manage to book another ML in time. Cheers. 🙏
Old 24-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
I was lucky to book legendary Nat just once ... few days b4 she 'retired'... Indeed an unforgettable experience. Too bad was only a 1hr session, I opted to shorten the normal massage to enjoy nuru more. Super value @ 130!
Super value indeed.
Old 24-01-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
wait for her to un-retire!
While waiting, I find it very hard to believe there are no alternatives or senior bro not sharing openly.
Old 24-01-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
MR for Guai Guai

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Made an appointment with Guai Guai and took a 1.5hour session.

Looks: 8/10
- One of the better looking ones in SGL currently.
- Looks close to her photos.
- Greeted me in a white blouse and just panties underneath
- Natural C boobs. I like this size.

- Clean unit in Central location.
- But it’s a long 15min walk from the nearest mrt station.

Room: 8/10
- She stays alone.
- Her apartment is well stocked and tidy.
- Serves me water

Sensual: 9/10
- Strips down to panties during sensual. The view is heavenly
- She took some time to caress me, starting from my back then spent quite some time on my butt crack. First time experiencing this and it’s very shiok. She told me that one bro thought that she was using her tongue on the butt crack. Lol
- Flipped over, she then proceeded to caress my feet and balls.
- She then lied down beside me and proceeded to stroke me, at the same time making my right nipple wet.
- I exploded after some time, while hugging her tightly.

RTM. Yes, I like that:
- She gives me her full attention during my time there.
- Her phone was on silent mode throughout and she does not touch it except when I went for my showers.
- She was very willing to learn and told me that she can try other hj positions during my rtm.
- There was some time left and she offered to give me a shoulder massage till the final last minutes of my slot.
Well still too vanilla for me. May be wait a while more to visit her again.
Old 24-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted to get some JG done, sensual not priority.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amy-local-massage/

Location: Discreet. Friendly for drivers and foot soldiers. Bathroom is separate.
Looks: Not SYT. Petite, in good shape.
Personality: Friendly for sure. I ran out of topics to talk about, so i let her work her stuff during most of the JG.

Back-stepping: Have had back-kneeling before, but first time trying back-stepping. Eye-opener, and good experience.

JG: Similar techniques to a regular i used to visit. Spent longer time on this because this was what i requested. Definitely maximised the hour we had.

Sensual/HJ: Did not request nor tested the boundary.

RTM: 100 for honest & good massage, sure!
Old 24-01-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage/

Finally get to try zara after so long

Looks: 8/10, 10-20% discount from the web photos, was welcomed with translucent night gown and bunded hair, very seductive

Massage: 9/10, unquestionably her forte as other bros mentioned, good strength and right spots.

Sensual: Massage is her forte, so i didnt expect much but enough to release comfortably, left the place happily.

RTM: Sure, if feel like having a pretty masseur to relieve my back when im around the area.
Bro did you topup for juagen? Thinking of booking a session to try.

Any bros tried Zara's new service can confirm still able to release after the JG? I recall it's supposedly not 'healthy' to release right after 😅🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1