The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
So far all do HJ for various reasons, waiting for you to try TB for BJ Liao...
Oh... Trust me, I will!!!

But need this hype to subside a bit. When does she rtc? Anyone knows?
Old 07-01-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Went to this shop to kick things off for the new year
Turns out there is an Angel there
I think she may tick your boxes

Looks great
Tall, above 165cm, slim
Big boobs, at least C
Decent service
Friendly personality

Needless to say I went for FJ once she stripped down

Not to be confused with SLG’s OG Angel, please
What was the FJ damage?

Candy caught my eye
Old 07-01-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3101159282 View Post
MR for Li Er (SLG): https://sglonelyguy.org/li-er-massage/

I am rather new to this scene compared to many of the old birds here. But over these recent months, I consider myself to have become experienced enough to write my first review. (Visited about 10+ GL, ML and FL in total in SG, I even flew to Japan and had a week worth of Soap land )

So here I go :

Its less than 5min walk from the Novena MRT and have a lot of bus services that stop right in front of her apartment. Sry for bros who drive I can't tell u much cos I took MRT But with the multiple malls and stuff nearby I think parking shouldn't be a problem.
Location was very easy to find. She also gave very clear instructions with pictures attached on exactly how to get there. Super convenient!
Apartment was very clean and tidy too with shower attached.

Looks: 7/10
The photos posted on SLG is 90% accurate! Its pretty hard to come by these days with all the photo editing tools available. If you like what you see from the photos you should definitely try her out.

Body: 9.5/10
Here comes her highlight. (Naturally so as that is her biggest marketing point) Although I'm not experienced enough to tell the exact cup but they are huge!(Probably E cup I'm guessing) They are firm and not saggy like many of the girls out there. They stand tall and proud even without bra They should be real too as I both asked her directly and also secretly checked for scars from surgeries. Her over ally figure is also as good as can be seen from the photos, being slender but not skinny. Though she has a little tummy showing when she sits. (But I mean, who doesn't? XD)

HJ+BJ+Breast Fk: 8/10
Personally I'm almost obsessed with breasts Thus I have rather high standards for boobs and boob fk. She definitely fulfilled my expectations and fantasy XD (10/10 rating for boob fk alone!!)
BJ was unexpectedly good considering it was a capped BJ.
HJ is not too exceptional but above average nonetheless. (Needs more experience I think)

Massage: 7/10
Her massage is not bad and I have to give her credit for taking some initiatives. For example I have badly imbalanced back muscles cos I play a lot of tennis. (Like my right back is bigger than my right back). She correctly identified that and spent extra time massaging that area.
But then again, personally I feel that if u want a good quality massage u should find the legit massage parlours who are definitely way more professional than MLs. Thus I never had too high expectations for massages from MLs to begin with.

Attitude/GFE: 9/10
She is a nice and chatty lady with a very bubbly personality. She reminded me of my GF back in uni days. She was also willing to learn and adjust according to my needs. For example, her HJ, I noticed that it was her weak spot and communicated with her on how I would like it. She did pretty great after that.
She is also not a time watcher at all. She let me lay beside her and touch her and chat for another 15mins or so after my slot ended as she had no customers next. I'm super satisfied about that XD. But I guess it also depends on ur chemistry with her.

Overall: RTM is a must for me not just for those fantastic titties but also for her attitude and personality which impressed me.

Lastly I just wanna say something unrelated. Some people have the opinion that see gem must hide and enjoy first. I disagree. I think see gem we all must share share with all our bros here. I'm not pretending to be selfless or anything here. But think about it, if we all share share then the real gems will have improved business and chances are that they will be willing to stay in SG for longer, this benefits me as much it benefits all the bros. So why not? XD

Anyways thanks for reading my first review, more to come in the future. XDD
Thanks for your FR. Unfortunately she is not a gem ...at least in my opinion. Too fat for me and once is enough
Old 07-01-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
That I so agree. We pay and she is the boss super bad attitude.

I rather spend that time with Bei Bei. Beat this anytime. Face, figure and massage all good. And have good gfe.
didn't realised she is a "public enemy".
Old 07-01-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What was the FJ damage?

Candy caught my eye
120 plus entrance
Apple is more petite than her photo portrays
Did not see Candy but saw a nice pair of legs pass by which I assumed is hers
All in all an honest shop as far as usage of photo goes
Old 07-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looks great
Tall, above 165cm, slim
Big boobs, at least C
Decent service
Friendly personality

Not to be confused with SLG’s OG Angel, please
Yeah I already know about her from Apple.

If she operates independently, I might visit her regularly.

This shop has not disappointed with the quality of its gals.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just curious, any idea what happened to peace for her to leave SG?
Old 07-01-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if you were referring to prev angpai peace years ago, she is doing fine no worry
Old 07-01-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
didn't realised she is a "public enemy".
I guess no matter what name she change everyone who visited once regretted badly.

Not a single.positive Mr except for those which seems to be ad mr
Old 07-01-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I guess no matter what name she change everyone who visited once regretted badly.

Not a single.positive Mr except for those which seems to be ad mr
She should consider changing her photos
Old 07-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yeah I already know about her from Apple.

If she operates independently, I might visit her regularly.

This shop has not disappointed with the quality of its gals.
There is another new girl beside Candy now. If anyone of you can help do a visual check of her will be great. Photos looks good but dunno level of PS.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

MR for Rui Rui

The booking process is a PITA! Text her for an appointment in the morning the day before,
gosh she replies once every every few hours, only confirmed in the afternoon.
Persevere as what other bros mentioned she dosn't touch her phone during session, indeed.

Greeted by a cute petite syt upon entering her unit, mid 20s at most, very polite, no akward moment throughout.
can chat about anything under the sun, minimun PS on photo.
Offered to shower before and after but i rejected, give her some time to arrange her appointments.
massage nothing to shout about but she puts in effort to cover all parts, maybe will become pro in months or year to come.
Sensual wise, it's been a long time since i had such a wonderful BJ though capped, the last time i got my dick raped was by LMM,
RuiRui tries to go deep as i can felt my dickhead hitting the back of her throat sometimes, it'll be perfect if cap wasn't on
though Rui Rui is slightly less skillful. This carry on for several minutes and i requested to switch to HJ, abit of licking here and there
finally released holding her in my arms,

as what other bros mentioned, not for boobs lovers but her etiquette really made up for it and no rush throughout.

RTM : Definately when i need a good blow as i'm saving about 25mins on the road going to her place instead.

Thank You
Old 07-01-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She should consider changing her photos
Nothing can escape the sharp eyes of the chiongster Bros here la senpai .
only her attitude lor.

Thank You
Old 07-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
There is another new girl beside Candy now. If anyone of you can help do a visual check of her will be great. Photos looks good but dunno level of PS.
That's Angel which Angellover has FRed.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:

Looks great
Tall, above 165cm, slim
Big boobs, at least C
Decent service
Friendly personality