The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol. Looks that way. Hahaha. That's why I mentioned on closer inspection, something not quite right... Spidey senses tingling.

Anyway, could be a blessing in disguise, because it looks like a packed week ahead. Got a date with GDMR, need to establish more connection with Ling Long, see my darling cute Rui Rui, revisit Zu Er, feast on my goddess Xue ER, also thinking of rekindling the fire with Bei Bei or Xiao Xiao (not the twins)... *Sweat* busy happy days.
Wow that's quite a lot to spend on ML CCA a week!
Old 05-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Well not prolific like before. She takes the odd appointment or two. No more room, so she'll come to my place.
Has GDMR's sis RTC-ed already?
Missed the tarma.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Wow that's quite a lot to spend on ML CCA a week!
Er... Oops.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Has GDMR's sis RTC-ed already?
Missed the tarma.
Sister still around.

Didn't do the tarma. How was it? Who was taking the control? Do tell. Hehe
Old 05-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This one arh?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xin-xin/

Just listed today nia..

Doesn't look as pretty as TB, but she offers FN + BBBJ + CIM..
Who is TB?
Old 05-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Finally back to writing after a hiatus, was still chionging but god damn have to use vpn now so leh cheh.

MR for Li Li (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/

RTM: Frequently
Value: Definitely

Looks: 7-8.5/10 Milf, tall, strong, not for those looking for small SYTs. She's a beautiful lady no doubt, but this one really need to see own taste. I find her quite attractive.

Body: 7.5-8.5 / 10 Same as above, she looks great, but need to see own taste.

Massage: 11/10 She's my favorite masseuse now. I go to gym quite often and do sports so I need a heavy, proper massage. She's definitely got the strength and technique and I have yet to find anyone better than her (except Ling Er from back in the day maybe can fight).

HJ: 8/10. She'll be half nude at least, decent technique and very accommodating. Doesn't rush at all and that's a huge plus for me.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, by MRT 5-10 mins walk. Place is very well kept, super clean and neat.

Overall: One of my new favorite MLs, I keep going back because of the sheer massage skill, she's very polite and I just find her quite attractive.

Damage: $100
Thanks for sharing bro, tall girl i like
Old 05-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Some 12 hours later Ting Bao replied and said later got slot. Wah lau..
Old 06-01-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. Looks that way. Hahaha. That's why I mentioned on closer inspection, something not quite right... Spidey senses tingling.

Anyway, could be a blessing in disguise, because it looks like a packed week ahead. Got a date with GDMR, need to establish more connection with Ling Long, see my darling cute Rui Rui, revisit Zu Er, feast on my goddess Xue ER, also thinking of rekindling the fire with Bei Bei or Xiao Xiao (not the twins)... *Sweat* busy happy days.
Wow,

I go for depth instead of breadth.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Hi bros, happy 2020

http://sgbeautycastles.info/yuan-yuan-superb-chio-babe/

any one tried yuan yuan from sgbeautycastles? looks yummy
Old 06-01-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol...Anyway, could be a blessing in disguise, because it looks like a packed week ahead. Got a date with GDMR, need to establish more connection with Ling Long, see my darling cute Rui Rui, revisit Zu Er, feast on my goddess Xue ER, also thinking of rekindling the fire with Bei Bei or Xiao Xiao (not the twins)... *Sweat* busy happy days.
Understand totally the need to - with some of my usual regulars like MiMi & Zhu Zhu RTC-ed, got to test waters as well as build relationships with newer MLs to augment current regular crew. Have got a hankering for Bei Bei and Jia Jia so they will be this week Also intend to meet Jia Jia and Xue Er and/or Rui Rui for the 1st time over the weekend. So many choices so little time....
Old 06-01-2020, 03:51 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 0
w3101159282 is one of the Best!w3101159282 is one of the Best!w3101159282 is one of the Best!w3101159282 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Li Er (SLG): https://sglonelyguy.org/li-er-massage/

I am rather new to this scene compared to many of the old birds here. But over these recent months, I consider myself to have become experienced enough to write my first review. (Visited about 10+ GL, ML and FL in total in SG, I even flew to Japan and had a week worth of Soap land )

So here I go :

Its less than 5min walk from the Novena MRT and have a lot of bus services that stop right in front of her apartment. Sry for bros who drive I can't tell u much cos I took MRT But with the multiple malls and stuff nearby I think parking shouldn't be a problem.
Location was very easy to find. She also gave very clear instructions with pictures attached on exactly how to get there. Super convenient!
Apartment was very clean and tidy too with shower attached.

Looks: 7/10
The photos posted on SLG is 90% accurate! Its pretty hard to come by these days with all the photo editing tools available. If you like what you see from the photos you should definitely try her out.

Body: 9.5/10
Here comes her highlight. (Naturally so as that is her biggest marketing point) Although I'm not experienced enough to tell the exact cup but they are huge!(Probably E cup I'm guessing) They are firm and not saggy like many of the girls out there. They stand tall and proud even without bra They should be real too as I both asked her directly and also secretly checked for scars from surgeries. Her over ally figure is also as good as can be seen from the photos, being slender but not skinny. Though she has a little tummy showing when she sits. (But I mean, who doesn't? XD)

HJ+BJ+Breast Fk: 8/10
Personally I'm almost obsessed with breasts Thus I have rather high standards for boobs and boob fk. She definitely fulfilled my expectations and fantasy XD (10/10 rating for boob fk alone!!)
BJ was unexpectedly good considering it was a capped BJ.
HJ is not too exceptional but above average nonetheless. (Needs more experience I think)

Massage: 7/10
Her massage is not bad and I have to give her credit for taking some initiatives. For example I have badly imbalanced back muscles cos I play a lot of tennis. (Like my right back is bigger than my right back). She correctly identified that and spent extra time massaging that area.
But then again, personally I feel that if u want a good quality massage u should find the legit massage parlours who are definitely way more professional than MLs. Thus I never had too high expectations for massages from MLs to begin with.

Attitude/GFE: 9/10
She is a nice and chatty lady with a very bubbly personality. She reminded me of my GF back in uni days. She was also willing to learn and adjust according to my needs. For example, her HJ, I noticed that it was her weak spot and communicated with her on how I would like it. She did pretty great after that.
She is also not a time watcher at all. She let me lay beside her and touch her and chat for another 15mins or so after my slot ended as she had no customers next. I'm super satisfied about that XD. But I guess it also depends on ur chemistry with her.

Overall: RTM is a must for me not just for those fantastic titties but also for her attitude and personality which impressed me.

Lastly I just wanna say something unrelated. Some people have the opinion that see gem must hide and enjoy first. I disagree. I think see gem we all must share share with all our bros here. I'm not pretending to be selfless or anything here. But think about it, if we all share share then the real gems will have improved business and chances are that they will be willing to stay in SG for longer, this benefits me as much it benefits all the bros. So why not? XD

Anyways thanks for reading my first review, more to come in the future. XDD
Old 06-01-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Was she topless?
Yup, she was topless, but right after she remove her top she asked if she can lie by my side in my arms while HJ. So that position actually a bit difficult to see or touch. But honestly speaking, I'm also very shy la. Cox she's probably my third ML only. Sorry!
Old 06-01-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/

Location wise – good if youre driving
Look – 9 chio SYT
Massage – not the piano type, good strength with right spot hitting
Body-8.5
HJ -9 (didnt try her bj as i didnt request it)
Attitude-9 friendly and talkative. willinh to learn and improve.
Thanks for the FR bro.

But once again, we have a gorgeous syt with a gorgeous body who is offering to suck your dick yet no one wants it. Lol
Old 06-01-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks for the FR bro.

But once again, we have a gorgeous syt with a gorgeous body who is offering to suck your dick yet no one wants it. Lol
That was what surprised me too LOL. Hopefully is a case of the bros not crazy about BJ instead of the "webmaster error actually I don't blow" scenario. Else a babe her qualities..no way I gonna let it slide

But her location not favorable for foot soldiers hence I declined whe she replied. And now that the bro mentioned she is on a 1 month short stint trial, I shall pass. Same for Song Song (2 mths according to her)..I prefer longer engagement w MLs
Old 06-01-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Some 12 hours later Ting Bao replied and said later got slot. Wah lau..
Precisely! She has no idea still how to manage time. She did that because she was worried customer will be late, time pushed back, so she dare not commit the later timings. Bros need to teach her though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1