The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 21-01-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bluesblue1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Ever since S*r* left, I go once to see Twinkle and she came across as quite annoyed and not happy.

Did anyone have the same experience?
Old 21-01-2023, 09:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42263 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Avoid this Four season spa.
Paid $50 at counter. As I was changing, the masseuse came in and ask another $50. I tot it was GQ at the start. Told her not at the moment. I would prefer normal massage.
She says no. She doesn’t earn any wages/salary from the counter. I said that’s not my problem. She carry on by saying if you don’t want, then never mind, she pull out the $50 from her pocket which I paid earlier and return me.
Maybe she sees me as carrot head. But I’m not willing to budge if massage only at $100.
Like that good mah, since she return your blue note. You can continue to change gal until you get a chio bu one than accept the HJ offer lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Like that good mah, since she return your blue note. You can continue to change gal until you get a chio bu one than accept the HJ offer lor.
That place no chio bu and limited staff.
Old 21-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesblue1 View Post
Ever since S*r* left, I go once to see Twinkle and she came across as quite annoyed and not happy.

Twinkle no more already so no point thinking too much.
Old 21-01-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
her massage is good, not a talkative type that keeps talking but can have a good conversation when chat with her.
Yup can be considered a diamond in the rough.
Old 21-01-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
just to ask, in J* who has the biggest boob?
The customers (man boobs)
Old 21-01-2023, 11:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
That place no chio bu and limited staff.
Than can skip this place liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
The customers (man boobs)
huh? really?
Old 22-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Hi fellow northern bros, I have a ML contact, willing to trade with like minded bros who enjoy solid massage with teasing, with the possibility happy ending.
I managed to get a surprise on my second visit here.

A quick summary:
Massage: Solid 9/10
Teasing: 10/10. Almost misfired while lying on my stomach
HJ: 9/10. No rush at all
Damage: Just entry fee

Note that I will only share with bros with a demonstrated history of sharing.
Old 22-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesblue1 View Post

She is like that de. Just enjoy the service can liao.
Old 22-01-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Than can skip this place liao.
You can go there for massage only…
Old 22-01-2023, 05:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
You can go there for massage only…
At Yishun, go for good massage I only go for Lilian at 235.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Hi fellow northern bros, I have a ML contact, willing to trade with like minded bros who enjoy solid massage with teasing, with the possibility happy ending.
I managed to get a surprise on my second visit here.

A quick summary:
Massage: Solid 9/10
Teasing: 10/10. Almost misfired while lying on my stomach
HJ: 9/10. No rush at all
Damage: Just entry fee

Note that I will only share with bros with a demonstrated history of sharing.
Hi bro , can share contact ? Tia
Old 22-01-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
At Yishun, go for good massage I only go for Lilian at 235.
She owo, also very exposed...but she is quite good for massage...
Old 22-01-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...ard CP..im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher reps in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..u can down or up me after u visit her..im sure she dont disappoint and she is chatty if can clique well..damage is ent fee 88 with a discount only. No additional charges required.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 .
Tease til u fire. please respect as no roaming is allowed. Using phone currently unable to upload her latest photo with long golden hair.

If interested can pm me instead of asking from this thread.
Will only share this with trustable people. Sorry and thanks!.

Edited part
I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.

Last edited by Fieryboi; 23-01-2023 at 01:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1