The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 07-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternit View Post
lol at $189 can get a pretty good FJ liao...
some people just too much money to spent
Old 09-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Their photos are photoshopped, do give some discount. Else you will be disappointed.
Avoid this Four season spa.
Paid $50 at counter. As I was changing, the masseuse came in and ask another $50. I tot it was GQ at the start. Told her not at the moment. I would prefer normal massage.
She says no. She doesn’t earn any wages/salary from the counter. I said that’s not my problem. She carry on by saying if you don’t want, then never mind, she pull out the $50 from her pocket which I paid earlier and return me.
Maybe she sees me as carrot head. But I’m not willing to budge if massage only at $100.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

$89+2 blue notes…. Boy you are spoiling the market
Old 09-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120200 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
Tried Rxxxxx Spa last week

Never request and auto assigned J***Y

Rating as follows:
Look: cant tell, wear mask all the time
Boob: should be Small C or B+
Massage : 8/10 (with strength and on point)
Teasing: 4/10 (not much, just pop GQ at the end)
HJ: 7/10 (sensible)
Playable: 8/10 (managed to unclicked her bra and zhut zhut)
RTM : yes
Damaged : $89 + 2 blue
You info correct anot? They entrance i rem is 69 and GQ from a Viet SYT is 50 with unhook. But HJ really CMI....like i pcc with no teasing...pumping very rough...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 09-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Avoid this Four season spa.
Paid $50 at counter. As I was changing, the masseuse came in and ask another $50. I tot it was GQ at the start. Told her not at the moment. I would prefer normal massage.
She says no. She doesn’t earn any wages/salary from the counter. I said that’s not my problem. She carry on by saying if you don’t want, then never mind, she pull out the $50 from her pocket which I paid earlier and return me.
Maybe she sees me as carrot head. But I’m not willing to budge if massage only at $100.
So no massage in the end?
Old 09-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!

Sharing my exp wif Mxxx from R* spa

Looks: totally diff from the online picture. True enuff tt u will not reject
Massage: 7/10 so so. But tt is not the main point lolx
Teasing: 1/10 non existence teasing lolx
Hj: 7/10 felt abit mechanical but allow roamin. Boobs shld be b only.. south touch outside but nv reject
Rtm: yes can chit chat can tok cock. Playable i need to try again. Tts de point of massage lolx.
Dmg: entrance + 1 b
Old 09-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
You info correct anot? They entrance i rem is 69 and GQ from a Viet SYT is 50 with unhook. But HJ really CMI....like i pcc with no teasing...pumping very rough...
$89 was the signature package, i didnt see the price list and auto assign. Mine is not viet syt but atb.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
$89 was the signature package, i didnt see the price list and auto assign. Mine is not viet syt but atb.
Wah bro, price increased again due to GST? Lol. That time I paid $79 in Dec.
Old 10-01-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Wah bro, price increased again due to GST? Lol. That time I paid $79 in Dec.
I think that time is due to opening promo
Old 11-01-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Sharing my exp wif Mxxx from R* spa

Looks: totally diff from the online picture. True enuff tt u will not reject
Tried once last yr too. Quite similar to your experience. Felt package deal kind of no feeling work done. But top allowable so still not so bad.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Tried once last yr too. Quite similar to your experience. Felt package deal kind of no feeling work done. But top allowable so still not so bad.

Ya the price increased. Haha

Old 11-01-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Now S**r gone dk who to find alr. Anyone from JQ provide similar edging like her? Tried yy, xx, c****, c****** none tease the rod directly and focus so long like her.
Old 11-01-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yerestday went to JQ, booked Yuki, repeated visits. She able to recognise me when she brought me up to the room. With her new hair cut, look cuter and sweet.. First time, she do back stepping for me, able to unlock my back stiffness, heard the cracking sound.. her weight just nice for me... will return for back stepping soon. Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 5
CHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domanchi View Post
Yerestday went to JQ, booked Yuki, repeated visits. She able to recognise me when she brought me up to the room. With her new hair cut, look cuter and sweet.. First time, she do back stepping for me, able to unlock my back stiffness, heard the cracking sound.. her weight just nice for me... will return for back stepping soon. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for this infor. Will try her if Im ard yishun. Upped u 4 rep pwer.
Old 11-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40997 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

GST upped 1% but all upped min 10% n abv

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32725161
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1