The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Jackie1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Heard a story from one ML that his customer give 5k each month to another ml hoping that she will married him lol. Then that ML didn't even allow him to stay overnight at her place and no fj at all. If it's true story Then that guy really need to wake up his fking idea lmao
I just give ML 1500$ a months, 1 month can sleep her 8 time overnight,can 啪啪😊😊 she can go for walk with me and go to eat , she also never call me buy expensive item
Old 21-11-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Heard a story from one ML that his customer give 5k each month to another ml hoping that she will married him lol. Then that ML didn't even allow him to stay overnight at her place and no fj at all. If it's true story Then that guy really need to wake up his fking idea lmao
Their words...听听就好
Old 21-11-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol these days zaps are just lame. Replying to others also zap. Oh well no biggie
Oops sorry, I iso tio z

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes this one. Stays alone. But bro I’m surprised you haven’t try her before 😂
There are many I haven’t try, or tried and forgot lol, think I saw that last pic before. Thanks, will keep her in mind.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-11-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Actually searched through few reviews before deciding to head down and "try luck". Thought maybe after some time since the last reviews things would have changed.

How you tahan ah bro? cause she props her boobs next to you, i was telling myself aiya try and zhut to see. after i tasted the stale saliva, i jitao go soft bro.

To me its a fundamental issue that cannot be overlooked.
Second that, was contemplating whether to visit, shall pass as this hygiene issue seems to be still there...
Old 21-11-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

There are many I haven’t try, or tried and forgot lol, think I saw that last pic before. Thanks, will keep her in mind.
Think her first stint was 2019 when you were not active liao... she offered more then.

I visited her a few times this stint: though menu reduced but still fail safe... I didn't visit her thereafter partly because of that and other reasons.

TMT
Old 21-11-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. Have issues with her breath and saliva smell on her boobs too. But for me, rather than totally stop visiting her, my intervals in between visits are long - I'll usually visit after stepping on landmines which trigger the need to come into contact with a hot, hot girl with a sexy bod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Actually searched through few reviews before deciding to head down and "try luck". Thought maybe after some time since the last reviews things would have changed.

How you tahan ah bro? cause she props her boobs next to you, i was telling myself aiya try and zhut to see. after i tasted the stale saliva, i jitao go soft bro.

To me its a fundamental issue that cannot be overlooked.
Probably her lifestyle cause the heavy breath, heavy drinking, late night sleep, spicy food, kopi etc. Have stop visit.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Most of the chiongster here would know who 7P is. Just want to remind everyone of her excellence.

I wanted to have a good body massage and a good little bro massage. That's why decided to visit 7P.

She showered me thoroughly. And the body massage was thorough and professional. She spent a lot of effort on little bro massage and it was very stimulating and relaxing.

Her assets are one of the best to grab as well.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Think her first stint was 2019 when you were not active liao... she offered more then.

I visited her a few times this stint: though menu reduced but still fail safe... I didn't visit her thereafter partly because of that and other reasons.
Haha well noted. Taking a 2nd look at her pics, I think I know why I pass previously, she has class 3 jaw. But still pretty.

Hopefully she can improve on the hygiene part, it’s for her own good too.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Post removed as no longer valid.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
http://qianjin-7.net/staff-details.html?id=1190

Any bro got try this ML before at Pasir Panjang, Guo Guo, $100/hour unlimited hj?
Seems like it.

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5288
Old 21-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

Most of the chiongster here would know who 7P is. Just want to remind everyone of her excellence.

I wanted to have a good body massage and a good little bro massage. That's why decided to visit 7P.

She showered me thoroughly. And the body massage was thorough and professional. She spent a lot of effort on little bro massage and it was very stimulating and relaxing.

Yes, she's to look for good massage.
She allowed grabbing of boobs, but sadly can't tune or zhut.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

OMFG, she is gorgeous!

Tried the below FL …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

FL - Angel
Origin - Mixed parentage of prc + Myanmar
Age - in her twenties
Height - 1.6 m
Built - Very sexy S-shape, slim, perky and rounded butt, tan and smooth complexion
Tits - Natural full b cup with pale brown pencil eraser nips. Well developed & beautiful tits!
Venue - Small private apartment.

Looks - OMFG, she is gorgeous with exotic mixed blood looks. She is a product of mixed parentage (China Chinese and Burmese). She possesses sharp facial features. She looks almost like the gal in the advertised pics especially the last pic.

Pre shower routine - 7.5/10 She gyrated her butt against my dick whilst I caressed her amazing tits, her pussy, and I kissed her neck. Very spontaneous action from her.

Shower action - N/A I showered myself

Massage - 6.9/10 Passable for a non professional masseuse.

Cat bath /B2B stimulation - 8.0/10 Stimulating! She used her hair, her fingers (ant crawling method), pussy and tits to stimulate all over my erotic zones. She also sucked and licked my inner thighs, scrotum and nips.

French Kiss - N/A

BBBJ - N/A

HJ - 7.9/10 she lied beside me so that I could suck and lick her tits and caressed her butt, ass crack and clit (very gently)

FJ - N/A

GFE - 8.0/10 Sweet!

RTM - yes because of her good looks, sexy bod and GFE

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-12-2022 at 01:47 AM.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Kanna zap until blur liow
Old 22-11-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

Location accessible for foot soldiers?
Old 22-11-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Yes, she's to look for good massage.
She allowed grabbing of boobs, but sadly can't tune or zhut.
hahaha, I try to tune and kenna told off ……
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1