The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Yuki, winter, peace…..

She is lucky not to get busted there. I look forward to her 5th tour.
Also the ML Yuki that started this thread was there for a short while when she got busted...

The real SYT then lovely was there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
If I recall there was one I think Linda at JC too. Young and pretty but had to cut short her stint.
I think I know which one, she was nearer to the ECR side though... there were some nice ladies around there too.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Your Mileage May Varies.
thx bro for enlightenment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Only tried Angel. Love her service and overall package, got looks, good enough figure, can chut, fully nude, an interesting though slightly fiesty temper. Treat her well and she will be a good bet.
However, you are not going to get top notch massage from her, it’s gonna be mostly her sensual that shines for me.
Caveat she is my regular so I have a tendency/bias for her. But then again, if no good I won’t keep going for her anyway, so you gotta try to know. Anyway if you are newbie you might not get a slot with her since she checks the database, so can try around first.
Angel or Angelbaby? I will try my luck see see, have to keep trying anyways haha
Old 20-11-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Heard from some people saying she already have old uncle spending lots of money on her, maybe that’s why she become so money minded nowadays. Went to visit her once when she first arrive, she was so pure and nice. Now I think I better skip! Not a Robert carrot head.
Wow surprised she told other people that…

Last edited by H0nH0n; 21-11-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure where ECR bro but along the jc terrace there.

I think I know which one, she was nearer to the ECR side though... there were some nice ladies around there too.[/QUOTE]
Old 21-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
thx bro for enlightenment!

Angel or Angelbaby? I will try my luck see see, have to keep trying anyways haha
Bro… I already posted the name there so ya…
Old 21-11-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
who ? got hint ? haha
Lol. Hint? Her name has got something to do with the night.
Anyway will share when she decides to share.
I think those who have her on wechat will know soon.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yeah candy, think she changed her name to sasha later on...her womanly vibes...told me she spent most of her time in malaysia...and etc...she bears a slight resemblance to sonija kwok..those were the days..
I remember Candy! Yes, absolute full-on womanly vibes and an amazing cock-teaser. Used to fetch her from old walk-up apt. proceed to budget hotel in Telok Blangah for sessions… and later she was at a condo near Whampoa, but I did not go to JB (Johor) where she “re-packaged” herself with a Japanese name….. good times back then!

There was a tallish (1.7m), sultry ML at the 2/F JC shophouse, Fala. Met her by chance (WeChat people nearby) in HK months later and ended up banging her after drinks at my hotel. Really miss these daring/adventurous MLs…
Old 21-11-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Only tried Angel. Love her service and overall package, got looks, good enough figure, can chut, fully nude, an interesting though slightly fiesty temper. Treat her well and she will be a good bet.
However, you are not going to get top notch massage from her, it’s gonna be mostly her sensual that shines for me.
Caveat she is my regular so I have a tendency/bias for her. But then again, if no good I won’t keep going for her anyway, so you gotta try to know. Anyway if you are newbie you might not get a slot with her since she checks the database, so can try around first.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

This one? Does she stays alone?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-11-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

This one? Does she stays alone?
Yes this one. Stays alone. But bro I’m surprised you haven’t try her before 😂
Old 21-11-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
What did she do? I was planning on rtm soon but if service drop then........maybe not lol
to what i know is that she's feeling the fatigue recently. I have og angel on my rotation list, not her white knight or being defensive. I have backups..
Old 21-11-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Lol these days zaps are just lame. Replying to others also zap. Oh well no biggie
Old 21-11-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin9999 View Post
Yup. Created this since 2019 so that I can post this in 2022. You caught me right there!
Stupid fuck, joining date can be adjusted by admin.
Old 21-11-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro… I already posted the name there so ya…
ps bro me blind haha, thx will try my luck.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
ps bro me blind haha, thx will try my luck.
Yes you should. You costed me some rep points cos someone zap me for replying to you

Just kidding. Don’t really care about that. On a more serious note, if you are new like your account is, she might not take you if you have no records in database. So look around and try and get yourself on database if you want to try.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello, any bros here tried Yoyo before? Can please share experience?

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4932

Thanks bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1