The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Haven't been to cuppage in a while, but whenever i go I'll only go for N***, know her since farrer park then rochor then cuppage.

She has gained weight over the years and is aware of it, so she goes to the gym often to try and slim down. Has a beautiful set of natural D cups, because they are so big, they sag somewhat, but makes me love them even more. Au naturale always
Old 06-07-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Went to B1 and tried FF. Not bad looking, thin, body of a runner with no ass. Took oil massage. Massage ok but absolutely no indication of sensual massage. Got so bored that all interest from me disappeared. When turned and got an offer to “massage private parts” quotes $50 for Hj $80 to roam top. No roaming at all below waste including over clothes. I had already decided it was not happening due to lack of interest. Thought she might try to convince me but did not do anything to get me going. After it ended, left. Never had horniness drained out of me by a massage before. Interesting but disappointing experience.
tried out this place as i happened to walk past after drinking. had FF but i think her massage/sensual skills need some improvement. but her attitude was good. no black face and tried to please. maybe need more bros to train her. eh don't blame me if your investment fails.

rtm: unlikely.
Old 06-07-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 18
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
tried out this place as i happened to walk past after drinking. had FF but i think her massage/sensual skills need some improvement. but her attitude was good. no black face and tried to please. maybe need more bros to train her. eh don't blame me if your investment fails.

rtm: unlikely.
Saw the tiktok seems like she have lots of fans. The birthday celebration recently also can see she has many people giving gifts to her.Maybe hard to train/ unlock.😆😆
Old 11-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
booya666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have any reccomendations for SYT at mavis?
Old 12-07-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsc View Post
Saw the tiktok seems like she have lots of fans. The birthday celebration recently also can see she has many people giving gifts to her.Maybe hard to train/ unlock.😆😆
Saw that she had 6k followers. Anyway my review is that her massage as mentioned by many bros here is just average. Nothing to shout about.

Her attitude and service really depends on the mood. You willing to pay more then you get slightly more. Top Roaming is possible but below got padlock. Maybe need golden key to unlock.
Old 13-07-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 2
Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
Mavis used to be very happening years back, all the hot MLs. My favourite Malay ML till this day is Stella. Old timers will know who she is.
Was there 1 time this year and got a 50+ ML... probably the old timers you are speaking of
Old 13-07-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udonit View Post
Was there 1 time this year and got a 50+ ML... probably the old timers you are speaking of
Bro, thank you for this post to allow me to approve to up yr points.
Old 19-07-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 18
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Master View Post
Saw that she had 6k followers. Anyway my review is that her massage as mentioned by many bros here is just average. Nothing to shout about.

Her attitude and service really depends on the mood. You willing to pay more then you get slightly more. Top Roaming is possible but below got padlock. Maybe need golden key to unlock.
The maximum unlock for me was top roam and it was indeed a surpise that there are such thick pads for bra. 😅
Old 19-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsc View Post
The maximum unlock for me was top roam and it was indeed a surpise that there are such thick pads for bra. 😅
What was your dmg for that?
Old 21-07-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Csimonsays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried B1 cuppage last week, really soso. Not impressive. Massage never use oil just over towel.
Old 21-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csimonsays View Post
Tried B1 cuppage last week, really soso. Not impressive. Massage never use oil just over towel.
A lot of spas these days charge extra for oil. I also don’t understand why
Old 21-07-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ElvisHasLeft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
Haven't been to cuppage in a while, but whenever i go I'll only go for N***, know her since farrer park then rochor then cuppage.

She has gained weight over the years and is aware of it, so she goes to the gym often to try and slim down. Has a beautiful set of natural D cups, because they are so big, they sag somewhat, but makes me love them even more. Au naturale always
Hey Bro, can you PM me the details pls? Thx
Old 22-07-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Csimonsays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Midpoint orchard have one shop,
More standard 1 blue to get HJ
Girl quite cute but ABIT older side
Old 24-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Lalaland191912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Went to B1 and tried FF. Not bad looking, thin, body of a runner with no ass. Took oil massage. Massage ok but absolutely no indication of sensual massage. Got so bored that all interest from me disappeared. When turned and got an offer to “massage private parts” quotes $50 for Hj $80 to roam top. No roaming at all below waste including over clothes. I had already decided it was not happening due to lack of interest. Thought she might try to convince me but did not do anything to get me going. After it ended, left. Never had horniness drained out of me by a massage before. Interesting but disappointing experience.
Before she was "famous", her service and GFE was quite good. But after RTM when she got famous, i think she heck care alr. In the end cannot overglorify these MLs, if not head grow too big, doing ourselves and blue notes injustice.
Old 27-07-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingofdota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review for m@vis retreat??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1