The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Haven't been in some time last year. Went two or three times. Always had good massage with pleasant and pretty girls. Ome good extras but never fully unlocked. Still quite enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Any FR on MLs over at Marvis Retreat? 🤔
Old 10-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Haven't been in some time last year. Went two or three times. Always had good massage with pleasant and pretty girls. Ome good extras but never fully unlocked. Still quite enjoyable.
Who did you look for when u were there?
Any recommendation?
Old 14-04-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Newbie here. Have seen some younger ladies (appearance younger than 30) at cuppage when I go walk walk there. But I think most are with KTVs, only a few are MLs. There's this massage joint CW that seems to have a few but the front of the store is highly visible and not v. discreet, also sometimes that area has high footfall. Can any more experienced bros comment haha
Old 14-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
AzmenLidjaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Newbie here. Have seen some younger ladies (appearance younger than 30) at cuppage when I go walk walk there. But I think most are with KTVs, only a few are MLs. There's this massage joint CW that seems to have a few but the front of the store is highly visible and not v. discreet, also sometimes that area has high footfall. Can any more experienced bros comment haha
I have been there before. Avoid meal timings and the footfall would be somewhat manageable. Didn’t unlock much except for the basic extra.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cowpay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Celine at B1?
Old 14-04-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to B1 and tried FF. Not bad looking, thin, body of a runner with no ass. Took oil massage. Massage ok but absolutely no indication of sensual massage. Got so bored that all interest from me disappeared. When turned and got an offer to “massage private parts” quotes $50 for Hj $80 to roam top. No roaming at all below waste including over clothes. I had already decided it was not happening due to lack of interest. Thought she might try to convince me but did not do anything to get me going. After it ended, left. Never had horniness drained out of me by a massage before. Interesting but disappointing experience.

Last edited by Happytallman; 14-04-2023 at 10:42 PM.
Old 14-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Went to B1 and tried FF. not bad looking , thin, body of a rubber with no ass. Took oil massage. Massage ok but absolutely no Indication of sensual massage. Got so bored that all interest from me disappeared. When turned and got an offer to “massage private parts” quotes $50 for Hj $80 to roam top. No roaming at all below waste including over clothes. I had already decided it was not happening due to lack of interest. Thought she might try to convince me but did not do anything to get me going. After it ended, left. Never had horniness drained out of me by a massage before. Interesting but disappointing experience.
She like to hang up and sell and make u more gian for her. But i guess it backfire haha. FF is not the playful type so sometimes it can be quite boring
Old 17-04-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

For FF i think depends on her mood. Even when i am there to patronise her colleagues we still can chat easily. Nini still has not lost her touch. Missed those headlights alot. Still the best for me.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
snipeccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 18-04-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
snipeccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.tiktok.com/@woshiyizizhu
Old 19-04-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza {鱼跃龙门}

heard of a new MILF that offers this DG skills for 1.5hrs session booked - located in orchard, with rooms. so went to visit.

OK...milf category, average looking but her massage skills are good. DG experienced and since I know all the gals there, she was more adventurous with me.

Took up her 1.5hrs package and she was telling me on her range of "kung fu" skills that she has acquired in DG.

Asked her to explain the 鱼跃龙门 style..she replied"要体验不用解释”。。。

POWER! Major tease. Stress all released out ..... breathless.

Dont want to sabo shop. WIll only respond to PM & at least 50 points pls.

Explanation of 鱼跃龙门 will be included in PM.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 21-04-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingofdota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any FR for mavis retreat?
Old 28-04-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
heard of a new MILF that offers this DG skills for 1.5hrs session booked - located in orchard, with rooms. so went to visit.

OK...milf category, average looking but her massage skills are good. DG experienced and since I know all the gals there, she was more adventurous with me.

Took up her 1.5hrs package and she was telling me on her range of "kung fu" skills that she has acquired in DG.

Asked her to explain the 鱼跃龙门 style..she replied"要体验不用解释”。。。

POWER! Major tease. Stress all released out ..... breathless.

Dont want to sabo shop. WIll only respond to PM & at least 50 points pls.

Explanation of 鱼跃龙门 will be included in PM.

She seems to be quite popular, but tbh after trying out I am not sure if it's worth the trouble. Nice enough, but not good enough for me for a rtm
Old 29-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9903732 View Post
She seems to be quite popular, but tbh after trying out I am not sure if it's worth the trouble. Nice enough, but not good enough for me for a rtm
=)

Diff boat diff strokes but thanks for sharing.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 05-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bump. Any Bros wanna share recent quest? Been quiet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1