The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi Franco!!! Haha been a while. Nah not really talking to YZ... she seem busy with her life in China.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Hi Franco!!! Haha been a while. Nah not really talking to YZ... she seem busy with her life in China.
Been 3 months. Hope you got over here.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

hello fellow bros, how is everyone holding up? last week wanted to go one but got a ex-colleague who was coughing and he told me going massage also. he wearing mask when passing by. he might not frequent the SLG website but my balls shrank. his cough probably not covid cos he said he having runny nose lah which to him is not a symptom. the ML msged to ask him if he is well and he went ahead. so when the MLs tell me they are well, now I also donno what to believe. so decided to go on having blue balls for a while more until this thing blows over..sianz

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 11-03-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I miss Bao Er . The one with super big boob right

She can really give a nice boob job and very hardworking . Massage also very strong

Too bad she retire
She is still around la, rebrand as Ke Er. Strong massage is one of main highlights (other than her front headlights &#128527
Old 11-03-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8898108 View Post
2 months back painted a FL.
pussy taste good but her butthole is sibeh smelly.
phobia now, no more painting
haa, probably she didnt clear her bowel.

recently also heard of ML saying 1 customer ejaculate cum with blood, that chiongster better go check up siol.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Hello all, Bella wants to say she has taken her adverts off and will only see regulars.
This is the Bella I mention in my post eons ago, Bella which doesn’t do NUru, just plain HJ.
Okay, am going Back to hibernation .
Thanks for the update. Noticed emma and xby both delisted too.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangking02 View Post
I am a newbie and was either rejected by other ML or no reply. I was surprised when she accepted me.
Business bad bah... those reject/no reply probably more scared...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-03-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
hello fellow bros, how is everyone holding up? last week wanted to go one but got a ex-colleague who was coughing and he told me going massage also. he wearing mask when passing by. he might not frequent the SLG website but my balls shrank. his cough probably not covid cos he said he having runny nose lah which to him is not a symptom. the ML msged to ask him if he is well and he went ahead. so when the MLs tell me they are well, now I also donno what to believe. so decided to go on having blue balls for a while more until this thing blows over..sianz
Haha if you go wait u kenna zap by moral police sia

If worried then better dont go, peace of mind
Old 12-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

haha, see i kenna zap liao. some people want to act high and mighty but buay song kenna call moral police. got guts to do got guts to say la
Old 12-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
IamsoFree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried this ML before?

http://$$$$$.net/model/tianxin-3081/
Old 12-03-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sglonelyguys.org/xiner-massage/

Visited her yesterday

overall her massage was good, No words can describe her BBBJ skills and perfect tongue work..

You gotta try to believe it.. Cheers
Old 12-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamsoFree View Post
anyone tried this ML before?

http://$$$$$.net/model/tianxin-3081/
Service is good but not a SYT.

Reviewed before. https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...ostcount=69620
Old 12-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
Much lesser activities these days. Limited to regulars once in a while. Managing risk factor to minimum for self.

However if you think about it, I think this virus situation is already kind of wide spread, there are some with mild and no symptoms or even just hibernating virus. Spreading rate gets from 1 pax to 2-3 if conditions met.

Thinking of that there's probably a higher chance getting when you go for a walk in the shopping centre or just commuting to work.

Just keep your immunity high and practise good hygiene. Take care of oneself should be important thing now.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Covid's gonna be around for quite awhile more. bros who cant hold back anymore, just two things to consider: any consequences of contact tracking ruining your family/career and is your industry gonna see difficult times for the rest of 2020 and affect your living.

personally im staying out. as far as i understand tho, business is still pretty good for the remaining ladies, understandably so since supply is so low.

anyway the gahmen's phrasing these days suggests that border control may be relaxing in the coming weeks, hopefully at least our working ladies' supply will resume again.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
Covid's gonna be around for quite awhile more. bros who cant hold back anymore, just two things to consider: any consequences of contact tracking ruining your family/career and is your industry gonna see difficult times for the rest of 2020 and affect your living.

personally im staying out. as far as i understand tho, business is still pretty good for the remaining ladies, understandably so since supply is so low.

anyway the gahmen's phrasing these days suggests that border control may be relaxing in the coming weeks, hopefully at least our working ladies' supply will resume again.
A question, if you are staying out of this, why would you be concerned about any new supply of ladies? Something to think about, would you travel a far way from home to earn just a little more than your cost of living?

Like said before for all bros, manage your own risk assessment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1