The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
litlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
Wow, this is gold
Fully agreed, best of the best back then.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Haha this brings back memories... I got a story to tell about that time when I booked a late-night tarma with Cutie and Bao Er when they were still staying at this place down south. I had booked them separately before (at different units) but wanted to try both at same time. That night when I arrived Cutie was actually asleep! Bao Er went to wake her up while I showered but when I came out, Cutie was still struggling to get up. So Bao Er started massaging me first and when it was time for fun Bao Er managed to drag Cutie out of bed and I was playing with two pairs of boobs while they took turns to work on me. But it was Bao Er who did most of the dirty work as Cutie was still 3/4 asleep. It was obviously not bang for my tarma buck then but i find it quite a funny experience now looking back.
I miss Bao Er . The one with super big boob right

She can really give a nice boob job and very hardworking . Massage also very strong

Too bad she retire
Old 11-03-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I miss Bao Er . The one with super big boob right

She can really give a nice boob job and very hardworking . Massage also very strong

Too bad she retire
I think we're talking about different Bao Er. If I'm not mistaken the one I'm referring to is still active under the name Ke Er. http://sglonelyguys.org/keer-massage/ I've not visited her for years already and I think she rebranded herself as Ke Er for some time liao.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Xiaoxiao is really good and hardworking. Sweet voice, her massage and sensual are both pretty awesome. As mentioned, she is RTC in April. Do visit her soon.

Will definitely RTM for her.

I visited XX 2 times in the past month or so

Good hard massage , CBJ is good too. If you opt for 2x HJ she is pretty hardworking

No phone usage throughout

Usually after happy ending I'll ask her to massage my head and I'll dozed off at times till time is up and she'll wake me up

Maybe I'll RTM her before she flies off
Old 11-03-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
8898108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
nowadays also no
Painting ❌
DFK ❌
2 months back painted a FL.
pussy taste good but her butthole is sibeh smelly.
phobia now, no more painting
Old 11-03-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8898108 View Post
Butthole sibeh smelly... no shit. What was it supposed to smell like? Roses?
Old 11-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Very111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVery111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.org/happy-massage/

Bros, anyone tried before?
Old 11-03-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8898108 View Post
ooo heavy taste, i never paint back hole, only the front
Old 11-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlion View Post
Yes that was really best. Although it was the past but I’m Glad I used to be part of it.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlion View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Yes that was really best. Although it was the past but I’m Glad I used to be part of it.
Every few months, sure got bros reminiscing about past girls. And sure say that's the best. But I think every erahad the best of the best MLs.

First was the Chewyfrui era - sure got the best of the best right?

Then it was the LTD era - Sure got the best of the best like you guys are referrng to. I also had them,and they were awesome. Pleasure above and beyond the call of duty.

Then 2018/19 SLG bbbj/cim JS era - Definitely had quite a few fantastic gems of gems. Again I experienced the best of the best . Again pleasure above and beyond the call of duty.

And so hopefully it will continue.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello all, Bella wants to say she has taken her adverts off and will only see regulars.
This is the Bella I mention in my post eons ago, Bella which doesn’t do NUru, just plain HJ.
Okay, am going Back to hibernation .
Old 11-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Hello all, Bella wants to say she has taken her adverts off and will only see regulars.
This is the Bella I mention in my post eons ago, Bella which doesn’t do NUru, just plain HJ.
Okay, am going Back to hibernation .
She pays you for advertisement?
Old 11-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wish man, just msged for assistance on this.
Haven’t got the mood to do shit since YouZi left.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
I wish man, just msged for assistance on this.
Haven’t got the mood to do shit since YouZi left.
Hi friend, are you still in contact with Youzi?
Old 11-03-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yangking02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first MR contribution.
I visited An Xin and was quite amazed by her beauty.
https://sglonelyguys.org/an-xin-massage

I am a newbie and was either rejected by other ML or no reply. I was surprised when she accepted me.

Her location is at central area and is near an old shopping mall, so parking is not a problem for drivers, then walk about 400m to the exact location, there are no security guard and she will provide accurate steps to access the main entrance.

MRT station is quite far away, so need to take bus to the old shopping mall and walk to the location.

Her massage is solid, although SN, her tits roaming on the back and moaning is enough to make the stick solid. After massage and turn over, she will provide a nice firm stroke, no rush and a few kisses on the body and neck. Slow and steady until exploded. After that, have a quick shower (btw shower alone) and she continue to give solid massage until full one hour.

She only used her HP only for about 3 times and short period.

On the negative side, the towel seems like reused, the pillow on the bed when touching the face makes me wonder how many ppl might have cough into the same pillow.

She allows roaming until into her panties (backside, front not touched) but not on the nipple. Playability maybe limited, GFE not really fantastic but quite mesmerized by her beauty. She should be around 24 to 26 years old, slightly more matured than the pics in SLG, but still SYT.

Looks: 10/10
Boob size: B+ to C
Massage: 8/10
Playability: 7/10
Hygiene: 7/10

RTM: Definitely

P.S. As I am a newbie, I may have a lower expectation than others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1