The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 11-01-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
GST upped 1% but all upped min 10% n abv
Majority of the massage places are non gst registered but increase price due to inflation. Most landlord are adjusting rentals rates.
Old 11-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Now S**r gone dk who to find alr. Anyone from JQ provide similar edging like her? Tried yy, xx, c****, c****** none tease the rod directly and focus so long like her.
Went back to Yuki after 2months plus. I used to frequent her then and she seemed to improve in her teasing. I dun rmb her doing HDLY before, but she did it for me at the end of the massage. Was wondering if S**r taught her that. Still green with the HDLY though.
Old 11-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 15
amaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to behold

Yishun Blk 123 there got new Spa opening.. Just saw the signboard go up.. haven reno finish..
Old 12-01-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Tried once last yr too. Quite similar to your experience. Felt package deal kind of no feeling work done. But top allowable so still not so bad.
At least can allow Top roaming. Some wants top up before allowing u.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 12-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr for dreamland spa? or any spa at cp? reply appreciated
Old 12-01-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Avoid this Four season spa.
Paid $50 at counter. As I was changing, the masseuse came in and ask another $50. I tot it was GQ at the start. Told her not at the moment. I would prefer normal massage.
She says no. She doesn’t earn any wages/salary from the counter. I said that’s not my problem. She carry on by saying if you don’t want, then never mind, she pull out the $50 from her pocket which I paid earlier and return me.
Maybe she sees me as carrot head. But I’m not willing to budge if massage only at $100.
the good ones are not there already...wanted to zhut zhut linda but too late
Old 13-01-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
At least can allow Top roaming. Some wants top up before allowing u.
Previously there is another one allow too.initially cannot, but after few trips became regular and slowly hand in. Manage to fondle and tuning. Lolx. But rtc liao last yr.
Old 14-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!

Went to R* spa for the 2nd time ytd on Miya having the intention to unlock more if possible. But i failed. Lolx. See any other bro could do it.

Looks 7/10 diff from fb but still acceptable
Boobs 6/10 B de most. I boobs lover so bo bian
Teasing 7/10 something diff is she press arshole.
Hj 7/10 soft fake moan. No something i like if its not real.
Dmg entrance + 1b
Playability 5/10 only can touch north no licking. Lolx south just outside the pants
RTM maybe. Should be last few choices le.

Do note she is going back on 23 for 3 weeks.
The shop last day for cny is 21 till 1830h
Old 14-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
Yishun Blk 123 there got new Spa opening.. Just saw the signboard go up.. haven reno finish..
Haven't finish reno? Saw there is massage chair inside when walking past this morning. But saw 1 guy sitting at counter chair putt his leg high up on the massage chair leh. Dont think i want sit that. From the look, may not have attach bath, not sure though. U go try and fr lah. Though for me to go there as i frequent the medical hall there. Lolx...

Btw, 156 there also have a new spa. Maybe u can recee and share too...
Old 15-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

J* Spa still the best among the other Spas in Yishun
Old 15-01-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
I just went to the Ribena spa and tried a new Malaysia lady V*V*.

No Golden Question posted. If you just want purely good massage and nice conversation, can look for her.
Sian... jiuhu no GQ
Old 15-01-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2019 View Post
Yes, still around till Sun
Going home.for good or ?
Old 16-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopiogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Going home.for good or ?
back in march, but got chance diff drop
Old 16-01-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopiogao View Post
back in march, but got chance diff drop
Different place?
Old 16-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 15
amaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Haven't finish reno? Saw there is massage chair inside when walking past this morning. But saw 1 guy sitting at counter chair putt his leg high up on the massage chair leh. Dont think i want sit that. From the look, may not have attach bath, not sure though. U go try and fr lah. Though for me to go there as i frequent the medical hall there. Lolx...

Btw, 156 there also have a new spa. Maybe u can recee and share too...
to be very honest.. No point going the 156 one.. based on the recee from other bros.. chop carrot one.. Rather go the facial shop nearby.. Clean massage with guasha and baguan..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1