The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
westbay81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Laser circumcision available under government hospitals?

I was quoted more than $2000 for private hospitals.

Is there one under $2000?
Old 04-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by westbay81 View Post
Laser circumcision available under government hospitals?

I was quoted more than $2000 for private hospitals.

Is there one under $2000?
You have to be careful when it comes to private *hospitals*. The fees that you see are only the doctor's fees. These private doctors will have to book an operating theatre to perform the cut, along with qualified anaesthetist (who are also doctors). The price you finally pay will be double or triple the doctor's fees. Therefore, I doubt you will get a private hospital under $2000. $3000++ is more likely.

Clinics are a different story, since it is done in-house and they only use local anaesthesia, which don't require a separate anaesthetist to do the job, and will be much cheaper.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Thank you.

Can recommend me clinics who do laser?

I am scared of the traditional knife and cut.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

westbay81: bro, scroll through the forum, there r some recommendations here and there

peanut123 : welcome to the club!! i hope u r recovering well
btw some diet "rules" are told to me by the doc, like stop vit E supplements, caffine or anything that improves blood circulation (if u believe that ginseng improves blood circulation, i suggest u don eat it)

fiddler3343 : good call on not posting ur dick pic... i found out that the ones i posted ended up on other websites... but i am curious to know how other's high and tight looks like compared to mine
Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Thanks for the advice. Since I got mine cut by laser, the wound is cauterized (ie, sealed by heat) by the laser, so there's no bleeding or pain. I can pretty much eat anything, and the doc said there's no diet restriction. The only thing is that I should refrain from exercise or anything that might strain the stitches. I've been drinking my usual dose of coffee and there's no negative impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez85 View Post
westbay81: bro, scroll through the forum, there r some recommendations here and there

peanut123 : welcome to the club!! i hope u r recovering well
btw some diet "rules" are told to me by the doc, like stop vit E supplements, caffine or anything that improves blood circulation (if u believe that ginseng improves blood circulation, i suggest u don eat it)

fiddler3343 : good call on not posting ur dick pic... i found out that the ones i posted ended up on other websites... but i am curious to know how other's high and tight looks like compared to mine
Old 05-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you.

Can recommend me clinics who do laser?

I am scared of the traditional knife and cut.
Good call. I think the laser is the way to go if you dun mind the cost. My opinion is that you can easily make the money back, and the lack of bleeding, swelling or pain if done correctly is totally worth the money. I can walk normally without any pain or irritation immediately after discharge from hospital, so I can go back to the office or go out with friends without having to make up excuses on why I walk funny.

I suggest a good urologist, since you want a dick expert, not a cosmetic expert. Ask your GP for a recommendation.

Note that if you go to a government hospital, the doctor you are assigned to may or may not be very experienced. Experience is important because the amount of skin to remove for an adult is different from an infant, and is complicated by the fact that the adult dick has lots of veins and changes in size even in the flaccid state. Experience will tell the doc how much skin to remove. For this reason, you should either request for a senior doctor, or go to a private practitioner.

Private urologist (not GP) is 2-3 times the cost of the public hospital. Another advantage of a private doc is that you can get your circumcision done very quickly. I made an appt for the consultation the next working day, and had my circumcision done the day after. So from the time I made my decision and the operation was just 2-3 days. You have to wait a few weeks for public hospitals.

Good luck.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Thanks to bros here.

Is LA or GA recommended?

LA means you are still awake during the op right?
Old 05-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
restart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks to bros here.

Is LA or GA recommended?

LA means you are still awake during the op right?
LA, because there are less risks. Yes you will be awake. But if you do it in a hospital it will be GA.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by restart View Post
LA, because there are less risks. Yes you will be awake. But if you do it in a hospital it will be GA.
GA has more side effects ( eg, nausea, giddiness and fatigue for 2 hours after you awake), and you need to remain under observation for 4 hours after the op. This adds to the cost, which will be more than even the doctor's fees. There's also the very very small risk that there can be real complications like heart attack or death, but these are very rare.

The advantage of GA is that you are truly truly knocked out, and you do not feel any pain at all during the procedure.

LA is safer in that there are less side effects and there aren't the dangers above. However, the injections to numb your dick can be painful ( other bros who went through this can comment ), and I presume it can be nerve wrecking to be wide awake while the doc is cutting ur foreskin.

If I were to do it again, I'll probably still choose GA, but it's all up to the individual.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Power35625 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys

For LA where is the needle gonna poke you? Hand or dick or thigh?

Reason I'm asking is cuz I'm gonna get a circumcision done later this month and having a phobia of needles (took me hell to go through with ORD bloodtest) i wanna clarify first.

If blood test register a 5, how painful will the LA be? (the higher the more painful)
Old 06-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Interested to know also.

Can't be inject on the dick?
Old 07-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power35625 View Post
Hey guys

For LA where is the needle gonna poke you? Hand or dick or thigh?

Reason I'm asking is cuz I'm gonna get a circumcision done later this month and having a phobia of needles (took me hell to go through with ORD bloodtest) i wanna clarify first.

If blood test register a 5, how painful will the LA be? (the higher the more painful)
Quote:
Interested to know also.

Can't be inject on the dick?
The injection will take place on your hand or thigh, if your dick grows on your hand and thigh.

LA works in such a way that it numbs all feeling in the injected area so you feel almost nothing.
The doctor can inject anywhere on your body except your dick and go ahead with the circumcision, but you would most likely scream and faint from the pain.

Thus, the LA is injected on the dick.
In fact, it is injected on the foreskin itself and not on the dick head itself.
Basically where the cut is taking place.
I think the doctor injected my dick at around 6 or 8 locations.
Maybe more.

Yes, it stings. But nothing a man cannot endure.
If you are that afraid of needles, the alternative is to go for GA.
Which is hell lot more expensive and in a hospital which you might feel embarrassed.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
restart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power35625 View Post

Blood tests hurt more because the needle is bigger. But to numb your cock, it will take about 5 injections into several areas. It doesn't hurt at all. the best way I can think of to imagine the pain is to take a needle and poke your forearm until you see a drop of blood.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Power35625 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
Yes, it stings. But nothing a man cannot endure.
If you are that afraid of needles, the alternative is to go for GA.
Which is hell lot more expensive and in a hospital which you might feel embarrassed.
Well indeed I am afraid of needles. Hence a phobia not any others. Maybe you should cut off an arm or something, since there's nothing you can't endure

Anyways economical wise, hospital or private will be cheaper? And to dear bros who got circumcised, how long will it take before you can exercise (say run/jog) without being uncomfortable or risk infection due to sweat?
Old 07-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster

Dr Ho mentioned 3 weeks after surgery can do sports.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1