The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cheryl's Wake Up Call

Posted by SG Erotica at 17.12.08

http://sg-erotica.blogspot.sg/2008/1...0d9b82afcc112b

from the date it seems to show in year 2008
have u wrote anything new in year 2012 or any stories not posted b4 elsewhere

pls hor dont down my points again for being frank
Old 15-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by studdyme View Post
camping for more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp for more updates ...
let me assist u 2 to post more

no need up my points just do not down my points to negative

extract from
------------------------------------------------------------

Tears welled in her eyes as she watched Jonathan cup her breasts in his hands, massaging them like a cruel lover. The leader looked over at Kai and waved him over. The plump boy nervously reached for her mammaries, gently touching her left breast like a fragile toy.

"Oi! Forget about the breasts and go for the chee bai lar! If I want to see neh-neh-poks, I rather go to Geylang to see!" exclaimed Wei as he held her legs down.

"Come on Wei, there's plenty of time," uttered Jon, but he did let go of her breasts and reach towards her nether regions. Cheryl's struggles grew more and more intensely as he snagged the elastic waistband and pulled her PE shorts down around her ankles. The sports underpants were next to go, exposing Cheryl's tight cunt. She didn't believe in shaving all the hair off like some of her peers did, but she did trim it enough to leave a neat strip of pussy hair along her slit.

Cheryl bucked and threw her now-exposed body around in a vain attempt to break free of her tormentors' grasp. Her throat was raw from her attempts at screaming and tears flowed freely as she realised that the inevitable was coming to her.

In her struggles, she didn't notice the three boys pulling down their shorts to free their erections. When she looked up through teary eyes, she saw Kai stroking his dick as he admired her naked form.

The other two were a lot less subtle. Wei roughly grabbed her breasts despite his earlier disdain for her boobs, squeezing them tightly and pinching her nipples, sending jolts of intense pain (was there just a bit of pleasure?) through her chest as she muffled pleas through the gag.

Jon, undoubtedly the ringleader, was going to have the first go at her vagina. He positioned himself at her feet, sliding her pants off one foot in order to free her legs before forcing them apart. Cheryl cried out in terror as she fought to bring her knees together, but Jon was too strong and before long had placed his enormous dick at the entrance to her cunt.

"This is for all those months of teasing me, you little slut," sneered Jon as he slowly pushed the head of his dick into the folds of her pussy. The pain was nothing short of incredible and her eyes widened in sheer shock as he pushed against her intact hymen. With a grunt, Jon thrust himself into her, popping her cherry in a brutal fashion as his stiff battering ram broke down the walls to Cheryl's inner sanctum.

When he was about as far in as he could go, he pulled out of her completely before plunging his ramrod-stiff dick into her tight vagina over and over again. Cheryl wriggled desperately as she was violated by the rugby player, but she was powerless with her legs held open and her arms tied beneath her. The pain was so excruciating that she almost passed out, but something kept her mercilessly awake as Jon took great joy in savouring a tight, pristine cunt that he had fantasized about for so long.

The moments seemed to drag on forever as he pushed in and out of her virgin pussy. While the initial response of her body had been one of pain and shock, Cheryl found herself strangely stimulated by the sensation. It almost seemed as if her body had gone against her will and started to... enjoy. Perhaps it was her imagination, but she'd almost caught herself moving her hips in sync with Jon's thrusts.

But it couldn't be! She was being taken against her will, so she couldn't be enjoying it! Yet, wasn't there the saying "the body says yes but the mind says no"? Her mind started to drift...

She was shocked back into reality as Jon pulled back to the entrance of her pussy lips before pushing himself all the way into her in one violent motion. She heard him grunt twice as she felt his dick twitch; the only warning she got before she felt his warm sperm shoot up the entrance to her womb.

"NO!" thought Cheryl as she desperately tried to recall if she had had her period that month, but failed as she felt her own body respond to his ejaculation by squeezing her thighs even tighter, forcing more and more of his cum into the depths of her pussy. It was a reaction that she couldn't stop her body from performing, to her great dismay.

Jon pulled his softening dick out of her sopping wet cunt and knelt near her head, rubbing his cum-covered member against her soft cheek. Thankfully for her, she noticed that Kai had been unable to hold back, the floor below him covered with sticky semen as he put his dick back into his pants. Wei apparently had a similarly low threshold, for he gave his cock one last hard stroke before pushing it into Cheryl's face, unloading a stream of thick white jism onto her pretty face. The disgusting fluid mixed with her tears to form a wet, sticky mess on her face.

And that, apparently, marked the end of the session, for the boys rapidly put their pants back on and scampered from the bathroom, leaving her lying on the floor of the girls' toilet, her shirt pulled up, bra torn away and PE shorts hanging around her left ankle. Her pussy ached from the intrusion, a trickle of cum tinged with virgin blood dripping from her pussy lips. Yet she felt some sort of relief from the fact that only one of them had entered her that way; it could have been a lot worse had they taken their time with her one by one.

But as she laid there on the floor, she realized that she had felt aroused after the initial shock had worn off. Perhaps there was some part of her mind, buried deep behind in her unconsciousness, that had actually enjoyed the sex.

Eventually, Cheryl slipped out of her raffia handcuffs and took a shower. She never reported the incident to the authorities, partly out of shame, but also because the experience had awakened a sexual longing deep within her...
Old 16-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniboy View Post

Kns. He did it to me as well. Must have a big 11 or 12 pointer as an alt account.
Old 16-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

i where this story is going keep it up TS!
Old 17-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Bro, I hope that you can accept my sincere apology if you're really the original author of this story. I am sorry if I spoilt it for you. There are many people here that would blatantly copy and paste other people's story, claiming that it is theirs. Hence, perhaps you could state that you have posted the story somewhere else previously so that we would be more aware that you are not another one of those thieves.
bro, apology accepted. it's frustrating to see that my work is blatantly copied/pasted, but at least that blog said that it was by an unknown author rather than someone else claiming it as their own. i will note that next time i repost one of my old ones.

in the meantime, i will be posting a sequel to one of my original stories ( sam's surprise, which you can see here: http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=128966 )

please take a look at the other thread and give me your feedback.
Old 17-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniboy View Post

don't worry, i'm not downing anybody's points cos i don't have any power. if i can use this as an avenue to share my works which are appreciated, that's all i ask for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1