The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-05-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
no longer listed at TT?
Listed at TT. Bro shared also listed on SBC. Managed to see her video. Looks pre-milf
Old 19-05-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Yoyo the E bomber on Saturday.

https://sgbeautycastle9.com/yoyo-e-bomber-massage-bbbj/

Look exactly like her minus some photoshop. Overall I am quite happy with her look and of course (.)(.)

Chatty and piano massage, but I was there for her titts.

Finished with HJ and left a happy man. Will return.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 19-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoai/

I'm more interested in this one but the location is in HDB tho.
This one is a FL bro
Old 19-05-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
LOL...quite true. Some MLs told me even if customers buy them gold or branded stuff, her reply is also No Way. 吻不下去呀
Everybody have a price in them lah. Just how much was it. If the price is right, eat shit also can. Haha. Just weather you can afford not only.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Everybody have a price in them lah. Just how much was it. If the price is right, eat shit also can. Haha. Just weather you can afford not only.
While money can buy many things and services and most things have a price tag, I disagree that money can buy everything. Just think for yourself, are there things you wouldn’t do no matter how much money you are offered? If your answer is no, then I have to say that not everyone is as cheap as you.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I do agree with Lady Assasinato that using cash to motivate is a clear winning strategy . If you have the looks, use it. If you don't, then flaunt and entice them with something they desire.
All mls are here for cash. If not branded stuffs lor. Just 对症下药 you will cheong happily.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-05-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Some MLs like Lora allowed kissing but no French, clenched teeth to block your tongue... tomato likewise.
Zara lagi best, I got a shock cos I could not find her tongue in her mouth. She rolled it up. What a clever move. *clap clap*
Old 19-05-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
While money can buy many things and services and most things have a price tag, I disagree that money can buy everything. Just think for yourself, are there things you wouldn’t do no matter how much money you are offered? If your answer is no, then I have to say that not everyone is as cheap as you.
Not really mah. U see those professional jav actress like yui hatano. Ask her do what oso can. I dun think you will be saying her cheap right? If u r in this line, u should manage your expectations, not the other way round. We oso can have the same expectations for our ml.
Old 19-05-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
So much debate on DD allowing kiss/french....lol

Think very likely she will reject all requests from now onwards.
No worries...gotten her ok to put it as selective as I told her some bros are kissing/frenching lovers. I think smokers will likely be rejected unless u do something about it. Done my sharing part since her playability is higher than other vanilla MLs.

Let me know if u guys prefer the mundane MR sharing from me instead. I will keep the gd things to myself in future and far away from those dumb people.
Old 19-05-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
From their perspective every ML is cheap de ma. That’s why they assumed things 😂
Old 19-05-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then I think I'm a very cheapo person.

If no money, how to engage in this hobby?

Everyday work like slave, is also for earning money.

I do agree money can't buy everything...but it can solve almost 99% of my problems.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-05-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
No worries...gotten her ok to put it as selective as I told her some bros are kissing/frenching lovers. I think smokers will likely be rejected unless u do something about it. Done my sharing part since her playability is higher than other vanilla MLs.

Let me know if u guys prefer the mundane MR sharing from me instead. I will keep the gd things to myself in future and far away from those dumb people.
Just opt for the mundane version. Now that you write such good and "interesting" MR on DD, I have problems getting a reply. Lol.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-05-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
That is why pho ml best. Old man like me go oso no restrictions. Prc ml pretend to say thi cannot, that cannot. If I am rich and can tips them, I think all the restrictions will oso vanish immediately...
Maybe I will go for pho MLs too when I am old. I guess they are treating kissing/frenching as part of their job...like Jap AV actresses.

Recent batch of new PRC SYT & Pre-MILF MLs are more restrictive and treats massage and HJ as their job only, other intimate treatments are only reserved for bf or future husband. Really miss those JS MLs.
Old 19-05-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Just opt for the mundane version. Now that you write such good and "interesting" MR on DD, I have problems getting a reply. Lol.
Lol...ok. At least I gave some bros HOPE and recently also not many gd quality MLs are available. Let me know if u have met similar quality MLs after trying.
Old 19-05-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Don't make yourself sound like saint. Yea, I agree that not all things can be buy with money. But most thing we are able to buy with money. If I give you 100 billion dollar will you eat shit? I am just saying everyone had a price tag in them. Not saying someone is cheap. Anyway thanks for zapping me. This show you are replying with emotional.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1