The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2024, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
joneti3636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mika -GX
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978580&highlight=

Look : 9/10 very resemblance as pic 90%
Looks : 8/10 fair and slim not bah bah type
Boobs : 8/10 For boobs lover natural and busty
Frenching : 9/10 shoik
Shower : SOP i,m not particular for shower
Bbbj : 9/10 One word Good
FJ : 9/10 wet , tight and seductive moans
Gfe : 9/10 For gfe lovers definitely recommended
Rtf : Yeap
Old 20-03-2024, 03:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Westboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lexus-Gentlemen club

Still one of the best stables
I was late due to rush hour traffic but okt no issue.

Lexus: Milf with huge jugs. Recommended for boobs lovers

Overall very enjoyable, but $$$

She mention she is leaving ard month end and will never come SG to do this again.

Also, she has a hot IG page confirm steam
Old 20-03-2024, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wanted a Playful CIM girl and Bro Silk recommended Valerie.
Spot On! Very Good Attentive Girl!!

19/3 2200hrs.

IRL she's actually definitely prettier

Looks: 9/10 will not cancel and the more u look at her the better she gets
Body: 9/10 Natural Body a slight meat at the right places and a nice ass for doggy
Boobs: 8/10 C Boobs to play with
BBBJ: 10/10 Amazing very good with a very long deepthroat till i unloaded all into her mouth for my first shot
FJ: 10/10 Her attitude very good and hardworking
I was tired after my 1st shot CIM and she just give me a simple massage. Hardworking and BBBJ me till i stand.
Almost can't finish the 2nd shot but she manage to squeeze me out dry. Really good.
RTF: 9/10 Rtf material for sure

Overall: Valerie is a very attentive hardworking lady. GFE really Gao Gao. Nice body Nice Boobs definitely RTF material.
Thanks Bro Silk for the Gem. FR as Promised.
Old 20-03-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 2
Brojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to behold

Tasted Avril from Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...ighlight=avril

Avril her beauty is stunning. Definitely Asian babe any man will get attracted to. Avril is the right gal for me. Not too young not too old also. I like the maturity and intensity of our session.

Looks: 9 it's definitely her in reality.
Body: 10 beach body figure. I would die to flaunt out
Boobs: 10 E cup, I no need to say so much. It's big but it looks perfectly on ber
Frenching: 8.5 average mild to wild
BBBJ: 9 clean and strong. Steady eye to eye. (Very good connection here)
FJ: 9 met her last night after work. She treated me well and took care of me from shower to bed. solid sexy bonk. The kind of bonk I would want to have after a long day at work
RTF: yes definitely
Old 20-03-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cumbag is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Rin from Silkstockings

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...&highlight=rin

Rin has sweet looking image in photos but in person, I got spooked as he looks very seductive with strong CFM daddy vibes. She didn't waste time moment we saw each other. Gave me and big and we went straight to shower. She soaped me well clean clean all over.

During bed time, I can tell that we equally worked hard for each other. I printed her first coz I was damn thirsty for her and after that I received a good wet sloppy kind of suctions, not only my cock, ball all included too. I think I got moan a bit. She went even naugtier and tried to dt me. FJ was awesome, did it in different positions with her horny face. My best would definitely missionary. Love her cumming face.

Must try her bros. Happy booking ya'll
Old 20-03-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandior View Post
ive been a victim of some stables who ask me to verify by sending selfie, after which they threatened and blackmail me with my photo after i cancelled by forcing me to accept or make payment or else they would post my photo online. I would avoid visiting those stables that ask me for selfie for verification
why u dont report police??
Old 20-03-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Beer from 99Babes

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978633

Looks: 8/10. Pretty quite fair with a nice makeup on. Exactly like the pic above.
French: 0/10 Nil... she is not into it.
Body: 8/10. Awesome. Very petite, huge boobes, manmade but very soft. Young, clear skin complexion.
Painting: she allows painting, but probably not totally into it.
BBBJ: 8/10 She works very hard in this. She is good at it. Can CIM. Can go fast and furious or slow and steady whatever you like.
FJ: 9/10. tight. really tight. Accommodating, will let u try different positions and adjust accordingly to make it more comfortable. Best is cowgirl, she rides very well. Enjoyable to see her huge tits bounce up and down.
GFE: 9/10. She is quite pro, maybe in this line back home, so knows how to hanbdle customers. Speaks average english. Felt good in her company.
RTF : definitely for her bbbj and CIM
Old 20-03-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
ive been a victim of some stables who ask me to verify by sending selfie, after which they threatened and blackmail me with my photo after i cancelled by forcing me to accept or make payment or else they would post my photo online. I would avoid visiting those stables that ask me for selfie for verification
Care to screenshot and name the stable?
Old 20-03-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
centuryjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978160

Great session with Sundae (CF)

Looks: She looks better in real life, big eyes, flawless complexion, sexy smile with suckable lips

Boobs: Big C cuppers but not original

Frenching: Fluent in French especially if you're frencher too, energy will match

BBBJ: She's hardworking, no complaints when I requested her to spend extra time on my lil brother

CIM: 1st shot CIM, no problem with cum. Will not wipe it quickly like it's contagious, allow me to cum n enjoy the view first

FJ: Tried a few different position, the best being cowgirl where she ride me and I massage her boobs. Grip my cock tight I think to tease me as well haha

GFE: she’s always making sure I was comfortable.

RTF: Very likely considering her looks and services.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's why one should never ever share any information that could compromise your real identity.

If any stables request that kind of info, just move on and choose another one which doesn't have such absurd requirements.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 20-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Robbersucky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Genie from L365

She looks good, would say 85% similar to photo. Fair skin, pretty.

Size is petite slender type, i like it alot. Boobs are natural and soft.

Her BBBJ is so gentle and GFE, felt damn good.

Frenching yes, depends on the chem.

When she rides, the ass and tight pussy combo, i didnt last long. Too hard to control and hold liao

Very good session. Will visit again soon when recover.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
toto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Report to inform the rest about who to avoid at all cost thanks

Quote:
Old 20-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
orangepole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Benz - Seduction

Face: pretty young lady, she is a looker.
Body: She is those slim type and petite.
Boobs: Natural B. Soft boobs that really fits her physique. Soft to the touch and bouncy love them when shes on top of u and she grabs on them while riding u.
Pussy: Clean, nice lips.
BBBJ: Good licking all over, good speed control.
Frenching/GFE - Good Frenching combination with hugging and kissing. Good GFE feeling and smiley with a very good attitude.
FJ: Did 1 shot FJ and she is accommodating to various different positions. Really Hardcore during the FJ position, keeps pumping u non-stop to urge u on.

Great GFE provided, im sure she is worth the time and money spent! Thanks for the hassle free arrangements.

Last edited by orangepole; 20-03-2024 at 11:42 AM.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
koetaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry from Club Friday

Had a good time with her as she is well mannered, not rushing with some extra services, gorgeous skinny girl like you met in night club

Looks: I would say 8/10 with a bit of discount from the picture, but she does have that cute seductive look
Body: very slim, more towards skinny, if you like this type of body she is the one for you
Boobs: very nice to hold - real stuff, boobs are not big but it suits her body well
BBBJ: Very nice, slow and sucked hard. Asked me to sit on bed edge while she lick the tip, shaft and balls clean, ask me to watch. Rub her erect nipples on my cock too, fuck almost came

FJ: She rode me first which i almost came because she did it sensually. Quickly switch to missionary, jamming her hard and her tits were just bouncing. GFE feel with great soft erotic moans

She speak decent english. nice and very hardworking, RTF material

Old 20-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kingspactic is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978197

Short FR for Valerie (SilkStocking)

Looks: just like photo, not much difference. Pretty confirm.

Body: Slim smooth and fair. Nice butt which will please ass lovers.

Frenching: Great frencher, lots of tongue activity going on

BBBJ: Knows speed control well as well as able to deepthroat. Really good suction.

FJ: Moist and tight pussy,accommodating to many various positions.

GFE: Sweet. Initially took a while to break the ice (she is shy at the start) but once she warms up, manage to strike a connection and she becomes more playful and lively.

Last words: Good attitude, sweet, hardworking, and always with a smile. Money worth spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1