The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
sexy local gal with a sexy mole,placed the mattress to block the door caused at that time all doors cannot lock
actually it's pretty safe..I just fj everyti,me I visit without much worry
Old 13-01-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget we used to share contacts of China ladies here on social visit passes in the forum. Many provide massage with hj/fj. Ww just need 1 nric to book the H81 room and sms her the room number. Many gems visited us via this manner. I was especially close to a Juagen master named Apple from Guangzhou. She operates in the Lavender area. Violet81, Lavender81 and in the nameless hotel with an entrance in the back alley. Her skills are really good. Pity I lost contact with her.

An interesting period. If you see a couple going their separate ways after leaving H81, can straightaway walk up to ask for contact if the girl is up to your taste
Old 13-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Don't forget we used to share contacts of China ladies here on social visit passes in the forum. Many provide massage with hj/fj. Ww just need 1 nric to book the H81 room and sms her the room number. Many gems visited us via this manner. I was especially close to a Juagen master named Apple from Guangzhou. She operates in the Lavender area. Violet81, Lavender81 and in the nameless hotel with an entrance in the back alley. Her skills are really good. Pity I lost contact with her.

An interesting period. If you see a couple going their separate ways after leaving H81, can straightaway walk up to ask for contact if the girl is up to your taste
The “boutique hotel” with 4 or 5 rooms, where every room is different? Used to bring student pass China mei mei's there… most can’t massage and some can “upgrade” – massage $60, top-up to total $80 for one shot, plus room cost was $20, I think. I can only remember names like Linda, Feather and Judy, they were probably around 22-25 y.o. at that time…
Old 14-01-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Who was from the old delphi or adelphi forum? The FR that time was so much trustworthy without any paid advertising fake fr
Old 14-01-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Has it ever occured to you all that the money you all pay MLs/FLs is actually earned mostly by the Pimp/Orh gui tao/ boss who is a male? Does that thought turn you all off from visiting ML or FL? Cause it's like you are paying a male ultimately.
Old 14-01-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I am sure most bros have some good memories from past or present mls...let me share mine for a start..
one of my favourite was Cindy from bugis health centre..she was tall and slim..with b cups and she has that cool looks..we had quite a bit of fun then..and always looked for her when I am nearby...bj,bbbj,fj,footjob..cim,cof..she was always willing to try my game..got her to wear stockings and fuck her until she laid flat...after the deed, went to shower and she was back after going out of the room, waiting and watching me wear my clothes, not before teasing me again with her feet...
Wow, bugis health centre, I only tried one lady regularly (forgot her name), petite with very famous jerky butt, she like to being spank. Great memories, Malaysian Chinese ladies really great, their vibes can't replaces by prc (prc have their own vibe)
Old 14-01-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last time Parkway Parade above Mac Donald restaurant there was one Health Centre with Food and Drink provided. All the Malaysian ML are quite pretty.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 20
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes, still rem this. Know one china ml study here from tv text, massage 1 hour 80, hj plus 20. Always go hotel 81 near east coast. After the the 4 visits i bring condom to test can fj her a not. She just go ahead with it, in the end pay her total 120 for 2 hours 2 shots. Good old time.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Quartermoon Sisi, face chio, natural B boobs that had the perfect teardrop shape, small waist with nice round hips and ass. Will sit on you and grind, and moaning is the best I ever heard. Heard she got bao-ed and opened a clean joint.

Amk Enah, face look like pinoy but she’s actually Nepalese. Big firm natural C boobs, does a great bbbj from ass to balls to shaft, and can I might have accidentally raw her a few times after getting too shiok. Rumour that she either passed away liao, or got bao-ed and opened a clean joint.

Yishun Twinkle, chio face, tight youthful body with firm boobs and ass. Only do hj though but her hdly more shiok than fj most other ml.

These are my top 3 of all time
Amk Enah is damn good service and anything goes. Can video also. Don't ask me for the video, i lost all of it. Damn! The best part is only pay total 50 dollar for everything 1 hour. I visit her every week.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

And Vivian from BHC and Chanel form 201 chinatown. All this are really gem.
Old 14-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
The “boutique hotel” with 4 or 5 rooms, where every room is different? I can only remember names like Linda, Feather and Judy, they were probably around 22-25 y.o. at that time…
Yes. This is a no signboard transit hotel with no operating hours and a 1970s metal gate. Enter from backlane. Those gates where you push the entire metal gates to the side. Each room has a different disco light theme. The opening hours are so random you cannot even arrange to meet the ML there because it may not be opened. Now it's Hotel Snow Lavendar but have to enter from front entrance. I remember a PRC Amy operating here.

Good thread to be describing full details. The joints are closed so it doesn't expose anyone. The joints are closed so it's not advertisements too.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
Who was from the old delphi or adelphi forum? The FR that time was so much trustworthy without any paid advertising fake fr
I was there alot..my fav ML was there and i'll would go there like nearly every week. Esther. Huge boobs and curvy. Her personality was really good and can talk and laugh alot. She allowed almost anything. Her GFE was out of this world. The minute you were in the room with her, she'll french kiss you. Then while massaging, you can finger her as much and as long as you want.

I miss her of all the MLs i've done.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 23
The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
I was from there... good trustworthy FRs without childish nonsense...
Old 05-02-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Star from Casa…
Old 06-02-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Star from Casa…
Wow star from Casanova? The 马小玲look alike with a small mole. Bro u know where is she now? I enjoy her bdsm ( softcore) service. Regret didn't eat her pussy and asshole. I think last time casa boss is in the forum nickname kingkong 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1