The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namajiki View Post
I saw a few times that @Shioking organizing KTV session. But I didn't know what to do because I have not been before. But thanks to this thread, now I know what to expect 😏😏😏 now I hope I can join at least once provided my work schedule fit the organized session.
Haha.. All work and no play makes namajiki a dull boy.. I go almost everyday every session so should be easy to find one session that fits you 😁
Old 17-08-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of
Re: First Time KTV

thank you for sharing the exp! i long time no go ktv (pre covid times) though i like to go every now and then. but i hate the smokes cus the whole place all rooms smokers.

any idea of ktv place no smokers yet high playability?
Old 17-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
thank you for sharing the exp! i long time no go ktv (pre covid times) though i like to go every now and then. but i hate the smokes cus the whole place all rooms smokers.

any idea of ktv place no smokers yet high playability?
I dont allow smoking in my rooms 😂
Old 18-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
incunabulis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First Time KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Joined Shioking before. Experience was good.
Old 19-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Yeah a dull boy now. Have not seen the world yet 😂 I also don't like the smoky environment. And now no smoking in the room, even better now 😂😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1