The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Tarma with 2 B's.
Cannot imagine tarma with 2 D's.
You're the man...bro!
Since Lin Lin is back, you can try to arrange a DD tarma with her good friend Nina.
Old 22-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

If you guys know summer who rtc

Ya she is summer like but with bigger firmer boobs.

Tall,young , look cute with specs, great body.

Too bad she leaving soon ;/
Tried her recently, and she has the gal next door feel and like the previous bros' FR, she is thicc. The melons are indeed huge and real (at least that's my opinion). As the bros mentioned, she is leaving soon. Can grab for the feel n melons, no for bros interested in massage thou.
Old 23-04-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
you got more than u asked for?
For sensual part, I was most surprised! I was also hoping for a good physical massage. It did not materialise. Overall, I left her place very pleased!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 23-04-2023 at 12:44 AM.
Old 23-04-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is just weird she got those huge and natural assets but she don’t flaunt them in her listing..

XT = Xia Tian = Summer..

Anyway I just found her FL listing on SBC.. Can see her huge nnp there..
How I missed Summer's gorgeous pair, slender long legs and most importantly her cold demeanour. She should be a yoga guru by back in China if she continued on the same path.
Old 23-04-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Coming next couple weeks apparently.
Think mint's friend is here liao, just haven't listed yet. See who wanna commando...

Cathy
Old 23-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Any Bro have try Amy?
Review little
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-amy/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Yes visited once, standard vanilla fare, no rtm for me.
Tried her too. She is young, of good physical shape, pleasant to pretty (closer to icy pretty). Boobs are B+ cup the most. Relatively new. Tried to please. Not a good conversationalist. Her hand is quite strong. Can hj for 20 to 25 mins w/o complaint. But plain vanilla. Fondling of pussy from outside panty. But open to kissing of boobs and lips. (No dfk) YMMV.
Old 23-04-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
How I missed Summer's gorgeous pair, slender long legs and most importantly her cold demeanour. She should be a yoga guru by back in China if she continued on the same path.
A bit too saggy liao.. She would have been better off doing some lifting works on them.. Raisins also not the best for zhut zhut..

Anyway towards the middle to end of her stint her standard drop a lot.. When she came back and was at RV area there was the best version of her.. Super high GFE and can do anything u like lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-04-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy21.com/linlin-massage/

LL is back !
Old 23-04-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
A bit too saggy liao.. She would have been better off doing some lifting works on them.. Raisins also not the best for zhut zhut..

Anyway towards the middle to end of her stint her standard drop a lot.. When she came back and was at RV area there was the best version of her.. Super high GFE and can do anything u like lol..
Yes they sagged, but with such generous amounts of overwhelming breast mass, it can't help but sag that way. And I didn't find them too saggy and actually love the way they hanged so naturally and swung about on her tall, slender, creamy fair skinned body and mile long legs! She has the very rare combination of massive E/F cups on a slim tall body. Most big boobs girls are also big and fat...ewww (thicc is still fat imao, call a spade a spade).

Summer is easily one of the top sexiest heavenly bodies that has ever graced SLG.

However I think when she is older, she would be do better to get them reduced. Lol

Agreed. The first few months of her second stint at RV was the best version of her. She was absolute bliss to be with, no holds barred passion, unbridled desires and overspilling with gfe before, during and even after our sessions. Ever so eager to give pleasure, as well as to receive it. Hot, hot, hot, hot delicious Summer. Unfortunately, she was poisoned by the words of her jealous protectors and benefactors, and she changed. So did I, to other MLs, hahahaha.
Old 23-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
MR for Natalie

Looks: 1/10 not SYT! Not ugly enough to make me slam the door and ran, end up make me go through 90 mins of torture!
Gfe: 1/10 never pour me water!
Massage: 1/10 too good but no use cause I not there for ity
!
Sensual: 1/10 too professionally done and not green in this line, I cannot teach her anything!
Roaming: 1/10 Done in FN and not in denim shorts. I want 2G roaming not 5G!
HJ: 1/10 never lay beside me and do the basic lick nip and mechanical up down hj!
Service: 1/10 make me hump and pump with all the fake making moves! Make me so tired!
Time management: 1/10 poor time management, cause never allocate 20 min to massage my big head!
Hygiene: 1/10 after zhut here zhut there, ruba here ruba there, pump here pump there, pew pew here pew pew there, she go wash and clean herself! Aiyo, like that the next bro cannot taste it leh.

Overall: 1/10 make me more shag than before I visit her.

RTM: YES

Damn bro!!!! This FR of yours is an immediate classic! What glorious penmanship.

I bow to your magnum opus.
Old 23-04-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried her too. She is young, of good physical shape, pleasant to pretty (closer to icy pretty). Boobs are B+ cup the most. Relatively new. Tried to please. Not a good conversationalist. Her hand is quite strong. Can hj for 20 to 25 mins w/o complaint. But plain vanilla. Fondling of pussy from outside panty. But open to kissing of boobs and lips. (No dfk) YMMV.
Btw she also provides top up menu up to u and her chemistry..
Old 23-04-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Any bros look for Elmi since she came back?? Any recent FR after she came back?
Yo bro I did. Much has been written last stint about her "weight gain" lol, I didn't visit her during her weight peak but based on current state, she's still not back to when she first hit our shores but can tell she has worked hard to slim back la. Also cut her hair short so it's a new look, unless short hair is not your thing. Overall, still a very reliable option imo. Her service standard is always there and she has one hell of a moan as always, very turn on. For people whom like their ML a bit more matured flavour la. But no, she didn't serve me water, so GFE is not good I suppose (pun intended)
Old 23-04-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Just curious on everyone’s definition on GFE
It feels like a lot of different kind.

Personally I feel is the interaction, and whether she makes the effort to try to connect with me. Means no awkward moments. Hence shy ML may lack in GFE for me even though it’s a “cute” trait.

What about the other bros?
Old 23-04-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 16
tsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yo bro I did. Much has been written last stint about her "weight gain" lol, I didn't visit her during her weight peak but based on current state, she's still not back to when she first hit our shores but can tell she has worked hard to slim back la. Also cut her hair short so it's a new look, unless short hair is not your thing. Overall, still a very reliable option imo. Her service standard is always there and she has one hell of a moan as always, very turn on. For people whom like their ML a bit more matured flavour la. But no, she didn't serve me water, so GFE is not good I suppose (pun intended)
I was lucky to have patronised elmi when she was
Closest to her pictures and must say she was my favourite. In fact she is the only one I have RTMed more than once. But have to say haven't been as keen with the weight gain cause I prefer slimmer girls.

Otherwise everything is great, very accommodating. Knows how to turn a guy on with her words too.
Old 23-04-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Just curious on everyone’s definition on GFE
It feels like a lot of different kind.

Personally I feel is the interaction, and whether she makes the effort to try to connect with me. Means no awkward moments. Hence shy ML may lack in GFE for me even though it’s a “cute” trait.

What about the other bros?
GFE by current definition is.. serve water!!
Ok jokes aside, dun bother about what is GFE la. Honestly no 2 person has the same explanation, it's too abstract. Just like looks/height/boobs/voice, too subjective. Hence I never bothered about GFE when I read other people FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1