The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Any bros care to share her boobs is it modified or natural?
Thanks?
saw a bro mentioned its enhanced but not hard
Old 09-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
I thought she would be kept well hidden... going to be hard for me to RTF now
She also got hang at other places..

Where got well hidden one lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Any bros care to share her boobs is it modified or natural?
Thanks?
Enchanced boobs but it is quite nicely done. Has a pretty and tight pussy. PSE is full marks.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These few day not sure but my urge to find ml for hj is high
Old 09-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks lao jiao @ladyassasinato for the recommendation.

Here's my virgin MR for kiki. Want to write MR since I benefitted a lot from lao jiaos MRs. Hope to give more after all is 🎄.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 (some bros are right age is catching up but won't reject one and the eyes maciam got story to tell one)
GFE: 9/10 (nice moan especially towards the end when I ejaculate)
Educational level: 10/10 (What I find interesting is that she did 高考 and attend university. Don't know sia but I plebian and chao ah beng, when a uni grad serve me, I steam sia. Maybe, I into intellectual ML(slg admin if you see this can consider adding educational level &#129315.)
Boobs: What I do like is the natural C/D cup boobies. 嫩嫩 one.
BBBJ: NA. I also not into this. However ah, big disclaimer as some bros mentioned she really vanilla. No zhut zhut. Can't even motorboat. Semi nude.

My recommendation is that if you don't like vanilla AND don't dig personal secretary persona, probably can skip. I know some gor gor may close one eye if the girl is chio or the girl has some persona even though is vanilla.

For me, if you have the budget and enjoy diverse experience, as what the lao jiao said can try. For me, was worth it for the personal secretary fetish but won't really RTM because I need to see the oyster.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Giving my MR for Angel.

I have to say this one of the best MR that doesnt comprimised on both massage and sensual. After seeing many bros out there giving thumbs up for her I have to do so after experience her service.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

Appearance: 8/10. To my liking and looks similar to picture. Discount 5% at most. She got quite a seductive eyes.
Body: Slim, fit and amazing juggs. Mesmerize when she pull it down
Massage: 7/10. altho she doesnt really know much at least she still put in the strength to do so and it hits certain spots.
Sensuality: 9/10. Very unique selling point as compared to other ML out there that only goes for the standard hj and all.
Location: directly infront of bus stop but i would say getting there grabbing will be easier.
Overall: 9/10. I gave really high because of her unique sensual way of massaging and i believe some bros can attest to it.

RTM: YES yes AND YES.
*All reviews are base solely on my experience and my judgement across different mls. Different people, different experience.

If you find this useful, do up me for humble points
Old 09-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Is it windy today? Session got cancelled
Old 09-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Is it windy today? Session got cancelled
Don’t think so. Who cancelled on you?
One ML I wanted to try is full today.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Don’t think so. Who cancelled on you?
One ML I wanted to try is full today.
I don’t want to sabo lah by naming, claim agency told windy and recall everyone. I am more concern if safe to make alternative arrangement if it is fly aeroplane excuse
Old 09-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/tang-tang-massage/

Managed to try her recently.

Communications: polite and straightforward.

Apartment: neat and rather spacious. Toilet was neat and dry. Towel was fresh.

Looks: not bad. I like her eyes. She wore lingerie and when she took it off...

Boobs: quite a sight to behold.

Attitude: patient and friendly

Massage: not much time as I opted for ear digging.

Main event: her hands were good magic, her nails was creating streaks of electricity on the skin

Ear-digging: quite relaxing and gentle, I quite enjoyed it (less patterns than XYE)

RTM: yes. She is quite alluring. And nice.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don’t want to sabo lah by naming, claim agency told windy and recall everyone. I am more concern if safe to make alternative arrangement if it is fly aeroplane excuse
oh not sabo-ing or anything, cos one ML I know is not feeling well and cancelled maybe cos of that.
Other than that never heard anything about windy.
Anyway, chiong safe.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
You mean Ruby?

Actually LTD Girls are allowed to advertise else where for FJ/BBBJ. Example 糖糖。
Only those with only 1 ad mustn’t allow FJ.
Ah another of my first love 林心如
Old 09-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Ditto your sharing on Xi Xi. Playability is high. Should be very high for a veteran like you. Just a sharing, her cim package doesn’t come with cim automatically. Bros should ensure to make your money worth, that is, as advertised, then the services should be rendered. Overall, she is a good value for money MFL.
Is she FN as stated for basic package 120 ?
Old 09-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Dont think too much
Indeed got msg sent ard abt such matters
Perhaps ur ML is more cautious
Old 09-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
henghenghuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Si?