The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
Whatsapp only can delete if within few hours right ? if after certain time also cannot delete already. you wan privacy then just use a separate sim card and number lah. Many ML also dont accept bookings on wechat unless its not your first time with her.
You can delete WhatsApp message that you sent to ML 3 days ago. That is the power of WhatsApp privacy.

If all ML know how to use WhatsApp, it will benefit us. At least, both ML and bro can delete up to 3 days message

There are some ML who used WhatsApp Eg yiyi which is good
Old 24-10-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
You can delete WhatsApp message that you sent to ML 3 days ago. That is the power of WhatsApp privacy.

If all ML know how to use WhatsApp, it will benefit us. At least, both ML and bro can delete up to 3 days message

Whatsapp message can delete anytime(you only), delete everyone only allow within certain timing. If I am correct is like 15mins time frame, means all parties or the party you send to will be deleted.

You also can clear your chat history anytime. .
Old 24-10-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why so troublesome… u want better privacy use telegram lo, can destroy messages one.
Usually I just SMS, I have no one to hide my records from so easier for me but can always delete SMS also. for others using Apple products you better make sure your phone not sync with other Apple products via your Apple ID if not your significant other can potentially see your messages in another device then GG…
Old 24-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought WhatsApp offers more privacy as both ML and we can delete messages for both of us after the session.

Good to help ML to install and use WhatsApp and good for us too.

WhatsApp more privacy than WeChat and sms.

For contacting ML, do you guys usually WhatsApp, wechat or send sms?
Sms works for most first time bookings (assuming you already got records).
Most MLs I know use WeChat though, since they are from China and that’s their main communicator. You can reach WhatsApp etc but end of the day they are mostly on WeChat, even their databases also wechat.
If you are afraid of privacy just make sure you delete the smses after every outing lor. And make sure you don’t sync your sms to your Apple cloud.
Old 24-10-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
Not just rape but got cases of theft also ma and others. For theft the girls like hesitant to call police. Hence that why ruining the game for newbies or old bird who long time never massage, as check the phone database nowadays a lot more stricter than in the past.
Yea unfortunately theft they will keep quiet to them they just take it as write off and work hard to make back the money. I do feel for them also and will make it a point to remind my regulars to keep their valuables properly every time before I leave.
Those scum bags who continuously break the law targeting the girls because they think they dare not report and think they can get away with it I hope that some day your kkj drop dead, and that your crimes will eventually get exposed big big.
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Xue Er

Location: Central area, service in hotel, has reception but just walk past la.

Room: Small, abit messy, shower is clean. Sadly the pillow smelly

Looks: Pre-milf, discount 20% from pics

Service: Very good!! pre-service scrub in the shower is excellent too.

Overall: Might return, service very good but price is steep, the smell of the pillow puts me off too
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Yes indeed. One ML showed me her phone records. 80percent she labelled as no records, which she will not take

I don't understand how these ML look at it...
Only accept those with record does not mean she is safe, anyone can just turn nasty, so no guarantee that she is safe?
Unless she is very popular, otherwise end of the day she will loss out...
Old 24-10-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Whatsapp message can delete anytime(you only), delete everyone only allow within certain timing. If I am correct is like 15mins time frame, means all parties or the party you send to will be deleted.

You also can clear your chat history anytime. .
You can delete up to 3 days of history. You can try yourself. "Delete everyone available" for days ago messages

The deletion works for you only or everyone (individual or group chat)
Old 24-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Why so troublesome… u want better privacy use telegram lo, can destroy messages one.
Usually I just SMS, I have no one to hide my records from so easier for me but can always delete SMS also. for others using Apple products you better make sure your phone not sync with other Apple products via your Apple ID if not your significant other can potentially see your messages in another device then GG…
Actually telegram started first and later WhatsApp also introduced the same "disappearing message" plus "deletion of up to 3 days ago message by sender"

Agreed on apple user especially some ML used iMessage and sms can be replicated in all devices under same apple ID
Old 24-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sms works for most first time bookings (assuming you already got records).
Most MLs I know use WeChat though, since they are from China and that’s their main communicator. You can reach WhatsApp etc but end of the day they are mostly on WeChat, even their databases also wechat.
If you are afraid of privacy just make sure you delete the smses after every outing lor. And make sure you don’t sync your sms to your Apple cloud.
Think not easy to sign up WeChat account for first time user. Need WeChat friend to help to validate.

Anyway thanks all bros who reply on your preference
Old 24-10-2022, 04:03 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Wow wow wow
Here's wishing kiki and kiki's number one fan happiness forever

Only visited her once. Milf category
Nothing negative but no reason to return

Happy for the 2 of u that u found each other. Enjoy ur sessions tog
HAHAHA this reply is EPIC

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I don't understand how these ML look at it...
Only accept those with record does not mean she is safe, anyone can just turn nasty, so no guarantee that she is safe?
Unless she is very popular, otherwise end of the day she will loss out...

no right or wrong but in basic rule of thumb, those with multiple positive opinion usually get easier access to booking. nonetheless, there's also a recent case ML have no choice but to relocate as a returning client show his true color and demand more but got rejected and rage by posting the address.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Yea unfortunately theft they will keep quiet to them they just take it as write off and work hard to make back the money. I do feel for them also and will make it a point to remind my regulars to keep their valuables properly every time before I leave.
Those scum bags who continuously break the law targeting the girls because they think they dare not report and think they can get away with it I hope that some day your kkj drop dead, and that your crimes will eventually get exposed big big.

It is good to give friendly reminder on keeping tab on their valuables.
Old 24-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Low profile means not taking new client? 😢
Anyone has her contact to share? Trying my luck. 😅
I try search but no result.
Google and you will find her number. 8349 ****. Have not tried her before. FYI.
Old 24-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Low profile means not taking new client? ��
Anyone has her contact to share? Trying my luck. ��
I try search but no result.
Sreva's ad was in SLG yesterday. But today I check, and it's not. Guess she unlisted to settle her issues first. She is still around, I think she will list again very soon.

PS. And thanks again guys , much appreciated, really .
Old 24-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40444 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Google and you will find her number. 8349 ****. Have not tried her before. FYI.
Upped u back Thxs bro but unable to share ctc

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Sreva's ad was in SLG yesterday. But today I check, and it's not. Guess she unlisted to settle her issues first. She is still around, I think she will list again very soon.

PS. And thanks again guys , much appreciated.
Upped u bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1