The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-09-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by memekaz View Post
Met this pretty ok looking maid on Tinder (24 yo). Not fat, tall and sexy. Chat chat and video call abit, flirted and sneakily asked her if she was dtf. Starting she didn't give much response but after mentioning it a few times, she said she was scared, 3 years since coming to SG never do. Scared that im a bad person and will anyhow do things to her. Managed to convince her and got a day room on her day off. At first said scared pregnant tell me die also need to bring condom, but on the day told me she prefer the feeling of raw. She was so damn tight, never experienced such tightness before so I'm quite convinced that she havent had sex since she came to SG. I'm like ok, raw her abit but after awhile i wore the condom to climax. She also BJ me like mad and kept climaxing. After that raw fucked her three more shots (pull out) over the course of a few hours + lunch. Totally drained. She was so damn horny but kept reminding me not to shoot inside (like 20+x). She was like getting her period soon so im not too worried about her getting pregnant. Fast forward one week she asked me out again and we did it again. This time though for my third shot i kept getting soft, too weak liao. She even offered to pay half for the hotel and the trip back. Don't even need to pay for any service, just mutual fun. Shiok. Except i booked a pretty good hotel ($200+). Dont ask me for contact btw hahaha. I'm alr on to my second target (also young 23 yo knew on Tinder), this one even more hawt and cute. She already agreed to meet me in 2 weeks hahaha. First time banging maids, never knew it was this easy.

wa lan eh.. nice cute ass .. song
Old 25-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

bros.

if i kena kicked out of a maid's stream on skout, is the ban forever? or what
Old 25-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

use apps like skout better or go outside approach maids in person better?

which got higher success rate?
Old 25-09-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

Same success rate. If u in dating apps ask can go hotel n she meets u, must straight to hotel even they say we just meet only or too fast already. But if in person, must act honestly n sincerely u want go hotel. Maids doesn't like dilly dally, they have one words, agree go hotel n will go, even when meet u, u look like ghost, they will still honor their words. Those who experience it, will agree what I said here.
Old 26-09-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It’s not which way but the method. U approach like some sleaze bag all u get is rejections or kenna chop carrot price. U know how to charm ur way thru, it’s all free and many sessions more as well.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 26-09-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Same success rate. If u in dating apps ask can go hotel n she meets u, must straight to hotel even they say we just meet only or too fast already. But if in person, must act honestly n sincerely u want go hotel. Maids doesn't like dilly dally, they have one words, agree go hotel n will go, even when meet u, u look like ghost, they will still honor their words. Those who experience it, will agree what I said here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
It’s not which way but the method. U approach like some sleaze bag all u get is rejections or kenna chop carrot price. U know how to charm ur way thru, it’s all free and many sessions more as well.
so far i kena

all ask me to give them gifts, whereby i have to buy the credits to buy the gifts in diamonds

wtf

these maids are the wrong target is it?

these maids are more in it to play the skout app, for the diamonds

where are the horny ones?

the horny ones don't go on live stream is it?
Old 26-09-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
screwdriver07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone tried Indon that stay at Evergreen residence. Quoted for service in MiChat.
Old 26-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so far i kena

all ask me to give them gifts, whereby i have to buy the credits to buy the gifts in diamonds

wtf

these maids are the wrong target is it?

these maids are more in it to play the skout app, for the diamonds

where are the horny ones?

the horny ones don't go on live stream is it?
horny ones busy getting fucked by men.

best way to approach maids is when they go pick up their owners' kids and no owners with them at the playground. just pretend u one of the parents, say hi, ask for exchange contact and then slowly build up.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver07 View Post
Hi, anyone tried Indon that stay at Evergreen residence. Quoted for service in MiChat.
tat one FL who claim 21 years old ryt
Old 26-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone interested 4P . Actually not real 4P , just 2 couple and bonk own wife / GF and same room but different bed .
PM me please . I want try something special . Something never try before
Prefer at JB or Penang .
Old 26-09-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtonCar View Post
Anyone interested 4P . Actually not real 4P , just 2 couple and bonk own wife / GF and same room but different bed .
Prefer at JB or Penang .
Wrong thread. Even simps here will not entertain this.
Old 26-09-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtonCar View Post
Prefer at JB or Penang .
Bro here screwing maids lah. But heard before one maid follow her bf home n the bf nephew was using computer in the same room when they fuck. nephew 30plus, bf 50plus separated n she only early 30s.
Old 27-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 12
superboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus90 View Post
U can get free premium if use andoid. I know how to cheat. 🤪
Boss, can share tips?
Old 27-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
tat one FL who claim 21 years old ryt
Age big diff?? Haha

Anyway upped you
Old 27-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
screwdriver07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya. Quoted $150, anyone tries before? Is it real?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1