The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

anyone got any good recommendation please let me know. Preferably syt.
Read more and try more here. my 1st ML many many yrs back was a heavily ps-ed old auntie but after that , all pretty ML. you need spend time to read review here but there are fake review also.
Old 19-04-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

What happen to chengzi??
Old 20-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Read more and try more here. my 1st ML many many yrs back was a heavily ps-ed old auntie but after that , all pretty ML. you need spend time to read review here but there are fake review also.
Indeed, most of the FRs can be trusted

But those posted with 20 points you better think twice

Other than that, those without FR you may try your luck
Old 20-04-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
What happen to chengzi??
No idea, ads down, WeChat silence, MIAAA
Old 20-04-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I tried her. Duo Duo is a legit young, tall (1.64m ~ 1.65m), fair and rather pretty (subjective) lady. I estimated her age to be ard 25 - 27. She offers massage/hj in the nude ($120), massage/CIM ($150) ... fj ($220). Cannot vouch for her massage skills. She went quite quickly into sexy massage, which was quite good. I had fj with her, a hot wild romp for about 40 mins!! (Not allowed to share details). Her B cup boobs are too soft. When she laid down for missionary, they droop to the side, she appeared flat chested! Her body and legs are (very) shapely and sexy. Pussy has lips and small bush above. However, I feel her service depends on your chemistry with her (and possibly her mood)! Spent an hour at her cosy apt, located quite near MRT. Quite convenient for drivers too.
Old 20-04-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
omg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/
i visited her just now
looks: young syt ! quite short n very cute! can find her if u like those xiao ke ai
massage : 6/10 she tried her best ba
sensual : 8/10 she will try her best to pleasure u
after everything she will still help u head massage
rtm: yea
Old 20-04-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
yeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
... i wanted to post 01 message and i see your replies its even funnier. Knife Brand. About 7 or 8 yrs ago i went JB alone looking for massage. Never do any research nothing. Decided to take a gamble and went for massage. Only at the end I realise should have said i want the 2nd floor massage because first floor is all the aunty. Aunty say want special, i say no.

After that searched around and found another sleazy looking place. Was sent to the room and they say they will send girl soon. Unfortunately i literally kenna elephant. bed was on the floor, she literally sit next to me and massage with 1 hand. For the life of me till today i don't understand why i say okay when she upsell me special oil 10 ringgit more. During the massage i was like, - i say okay for special oil for fuck. still get 1 hand massage from elephant. end of 1 hand kungfu, she started telling me the price list for other services. Finally I got my balls back. I put my hand up to tell her to stop. I went to take shower and i left.
Bro I was just intent on lurking today but your posts I cannot hahahahaha farking funny la. thanks for the light hearted mood man
Old 20-04-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sgdarkknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! I'm new here and I am glad to see many bros here helping out each other with the FRs. Just want to say that I appreciate the FRs shared here and I hope to contribute some soon. Cheers
Old 20-04-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/su-xiao-massage/

After seeing some of the reviews
Booked an appointment and went down for a shot !
Massage is decent, good options for bbbj, slow and steady
Old 20-04-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyg View Post
Anyone tried her since she back this trip? Is the service still same as last?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sugar-massage/
Here you go bro, FR for Sugar aka Linglong

Location : Revisited her at her new nice modern place in the east recently. No security. Easy parking for drivers.
Toilet/Towel hygiene : Good.
Looks/body : Pre-milf, tall, slim, smooth skin, looks won’t reject. Probably a B.
Massage : While the body massage is passable, where she shine is her head massage. In fact, I only ask for head massage after the deed, as it can almost make a person doze-off type.
Sensual/GFE : SN during sensual. She occasionally moan this very sexy and subtle 哎呀 , which really turns me on.

RTM : Yes for her sustained consistency of service.

Usual caveats apply. YMMV. Cheers!
Old 20-04-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
Here you go bro, FR for Sugar aka Linglong

Location : Revisited her at her new nice modern place in the east recently. No security. Easy parking for drivers.
Toilet/Towel hygiene : Good.
Looks/body : Pre-milf, tall, slim, smooth skin, looks won’t reject. Probably a B.
Massage : While the body massage is passable, where she shine is her head massage. In fact, I only ask for head massage after the deed, as it can almost make a person doze-off type.
Sensual/GFE : SN during sensual. She occasionally moan this very sexy and subtle 哎呀 , which really turns me on.

RTM : Yes for her sustained consistency of service.

Usual caveats apply. YMMV. Cheers!
Last stint was FN and 2 shots. Now inflation, SN and 1 shot.
Old 20-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Dome 1 is alive, border is open

Later their business drop they might up their services

Currently some of the ML will post ok WeChat for their available slots of the day
Old 20-04-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone try https://sglonelyguy-11.com/fen-fen-massage/ before?
Changed name, used to be tao zi, whose boobs are solid as a rock.

Might kena zap but it’s ok, the truth prevails.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
If u ask 2hj,they will ask for top up. Sad truth.
Last time 1hj MLs will say top up $10 for 2nd hj. Now asking $30 top up for 2nd hj. Only carrot head will top up lah.

More more competition is good for us.

Waiting for the 2hj norms to be back.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Understand inflation, $120 so be it. But cut service? Not really part of inflation.

Kopi increase price due to inflation, fine. but they don't service u 3/4 cup after price increase.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1