The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-03-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
sgbig802 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any bros found any Thai FL that do MMF?
Old 31-03-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Really YMMV.

I had a disappointed session with her. Obviously is a syt, average body and thai tan. Oh and she dont speak any english at all. She just smile smile the whole session, dont know she is acting dumb or she just dont aim to please.

I showered alone, and after shower she stripped naked and ask me lie on the bed facing her. She want to directly start CBJ without any foreplay. I requested for bbbj, which she obliged, but only for less than 3mins. Ask her where is the catbath or kiss, which she obliged but only light kiss, and a very short duration catbath again. Another thing that kill my mood is she will spit out after bbbj and catbath. After the super short foreplay, caps on and I ask her ride me, she dont understand and lie down and let me missionary. The only good thing is she is very tight, but still I just want to end the session as soon as possible, so I never change position, just fuck and cum.

Well a very bad experience, i hope the okt don blacklist me for being honest.
Anyway this is the risk of booking syt.
Without a doubt, YMMV.

I book her on her first or second day active (?). Maybe that helps as she wasn’t overworked (yet) and could at least bother to put up a (fake) positive attitude. IIRC she can’t speak English well (passable) but can understand.
Old 31-03-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
warplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Yuri Babyface.
OKT: Short and straight to the point. Not much hassle. Professional and friendly.

Yuri's stats.
Looks: What you see what you will get. If I meet her outside walking I am sure i will take a 2d look at her. Like cover magazine model.

Body: What you see what you will get. Slim like model and well maintained skin.

Frenching: Shy at first but like a lover in the end. I love her lips!!

BBBJ: Slow and sensual, felt like going to 7th heaven.

Pussy: Yummy but cannot be too hardcore. Licked her gently and slowly drink her love juices.

FJ: With that kind of body she is fleixble for many positions. My favourite was to stand doggy her whilst groping her boobs and tickle her nipples from behind as she moan and moan. I think she cum a few times judging by her shivers.

GFE: Like a lover. She is demure and pure class.

RTF: Prefer to bring her home if i can afford her.

Thanks to this new stable for bringing such a gem to our shores

Last edited by warplan; 31-03-2022 at 12:31 PM.
Old 31-03-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
michikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cat (SS)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=869045

Look - 8/10
Body - 8.5/10
BBB - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
GFE - 10/10
Will return to fuck her soon.
Old 31-03-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sk8erb0i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Koy (Rollypolly)

POV:
Looks (slim and decent looking)
Service (top notch. Really friendly and enthusiastic. Though had to use gTranslate to communicate abit)
Catbath (feisty. Alot of tongue and abit of teeth. Loving the mix)
Boobs (not for boobs lover. Decent size)
Ass (just nice for my hands to grab. Not too big not too flat)
Bj (splendid. Really passionate with it)
French (animal planet non-stop till we forgot to take a breath)
Sex (accomodating with the different positions. The way she rides in cowgirl is *chef's kiss*)
Old 31-03-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iwearlongsleeve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hebe (SA)

Location was discreet and instructions were clear.

Looks : 8/10 - Photos were edited but it's fine with me
Body : 8/10 - Petite with enhanced boobs
Frenching : NA - Just light kissing and lip biting
BBBJ : 9/10 - That -1 was due to some teeth grinding
AR : 10/10 - No tongue deep in but it was aggressive
FJ : 9/10 - She will push herself towards you and lightly spank you
GFE : 10/10 - Lots of cuddling . I'm able to speak Thai too so ++
Old 31-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Tried yumiko from seduction few days back. Book 1.5hrs.
Arrived and was having high expectations cos the photo so fair and chio.
But not so fair and not so chio like photo, abit sian but never mind just accept. As okt quite friendly and nice la.

Figure wise so so, stomach not flat. Boobs man made until I think doctor fail. Silicon sense of touch too obvious and much.

Figure overall acceptable, average girl next door. Just don't have too high expectations if not high disappointment.

Attitude of girl is good. Out to please you. Shower alone, she say she shower alr, ask me shower, end up she go shower after I shower, after that I know why. Dont ask me why, go try and you know 😂 don't try save money to ask me.

Service not bad, any position you want, she can accommodate.
I had one shot instead of 2, not my cup of tea. So shower, stay awhile and chat and left before times up.
Had same feel as you bro when I booked her. She's very friendly though, here to earn her keep
Old 31-03-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

Recently decided to try out Ling (https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=868841) from Club Friday after the miss I had and boy am I glad that I did that.

Where should I begin, let's see... When I went into the room Ling was sitting on the chair in this really sexy black lingerie. Wah very sexy and pretty. Looks wise is very very close to the pictures. That said, I think she looks better in real life on some angles, when she's on the bed, try to position above her and look down, very very cute.

Then she greeted me in chinese, I was actually pleasantly surprised that she could speak chinese. Her chinese is good enough for some basic conversations. Her voice is also those kind of soft soft type. Then of course the standard shower affair, will ask if water is hot enough, and clean you nice nice. The towels.... I think all the different stables all use the same type of towel? Should really bring your own towel along (I did xD).

Won't bore you with the action details, Ling is very accommodating and the entire process is more like making love with a FB rather than a commercial affair. One thing though, personally I feel the BBBJ can be improved. Seasoned bros can help guide her along.

All in all, thanks Club Friday for bringing Ling to our sunny shores. Will be supporting you more in the future.
Old 31-03-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

FR For Nutty by rollypolly

Location: 5/10. Very easy to get lost, even she told me when she came to this new location she also was lost.

Look: 8/10. My type of MILF

Body: 9/10. MILF body but a nice big bouncy ass

BBBJ: 8/10. Accommodating, and will ask want faster or slower. Hardworking and does a good job.

Catbath : 6/10. Normal nothing to shout about.

FJ: 9/10. This is where she shines, can take a long hard pounding. She can ride for very long as well.

Overall a very worthwhile bonk for MILF and ass lovers.

RTF: Maybe, wanna try other girls from this stable first.
Old 31-03-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
FR Nutty for RP

Been trying to arrange for an appt with a few stables but seems like all bros are very diligent in bonking thus couldn't get a slot( due to my commitment can't do advance 1 or 2 days booking confirmation).
Anyway couple of days ago, casually drop a message to bro RP for appt of Nutty hoping to get Nutty, immediately he reply 'yes available'! Fast hand fast leg confirm and went down...

Reach location but the way to Nutty heart was very difficult to find. So LL had to text RP to show me the way. He was quick to reply and finally found to the room. Thumbs up for the patience and quick responses.

Ok. Now on Nutty...
Looks I would say must add on abit of age as compare to the pics. If we cheong enough, we would already know what to expect, but certainly won't reject. She is not chio but got a kind of look that hooked me when she is enjoying herself...

Body, not fat not slim, milfy contour, and meat on that ass... Omg... Haha

When I went in the room she greeted me sawadeeka with a smile... Very polite and great attitude(like her smile) l. After I passed her the money, she helped me take off my clothes and hang them up another display of good attitude by LOS.
Shower was pretty normal, cleaned me up real good and offered a bbbj while squatting down.

After shower back to the bed, foreplay was good too, licking and sucking(especially concentrate sucking abit hard on my nipple which I like). Pour some baby oil on my stomach and rod, the went on to give me a good 5 mins boobsjob. Went south for my erected rod, good and nice suction, licking on the tip and circling the head, strong wet suction with DT and licking at my balls while the whole rod was in her mouth( maybe mine was small enough).. I did my part by playing with her clit, did not finger or daty, but I feel can be done. The whole bbbj took at least 5-10mins, until I signal her to get the job done. She then put on the dom, and slide me into her love hole, riding me rotating motion. 5 mins into the ride, can feel her hole pulsating grip, can see her face is enjoying herself. For around 10mins, I feel like I was in heaven, mind blank, only see Nutty face enjoying,bouncing up and down.
Ask her whether she was tired, and initiate to change to doggy(confirm is a must after seeing that ass). Bang her for a good 5mins, can't hold it and cum inside(in Dom of cos), lying down exhausted on top of her...

Overall I would recommend Nutty and give her a 8/10 mainly for the attitude, service and that ass. Hahaha... A great bonk if u like service milf.

Communication is also ok, as she can speak decent eng and I can speak a little Thai.

Only thing is the location, must really be clear on the direction given. Not an easy find. Haha. Cheers
Old 31-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

FR for rollypolly Koy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=868509

glad to see Dome1 back to life, very long never try thai, makes me remember why i prefer dome1 over dome2 last time.

bro rp was friendly and directions was clear

Looks : 9/10 syt my type
Boobs : 8/10 Natural, i think ard B
bbbj : 8/10 quite shiok she will lick around tip like other bros mentioned
Frenching : 8/10 starting still gentle but when doing is full fight si bei shiok
FJ : 10/10 the way she ride really one of the best out there. surrendered first shot when she ride on top of me nonstop for around 10mins
GFE : 10/10 never black face or anything when i took abit longer for the second shot, only downside was had to "talk" using google translate though.
overall : 9/10, considering to rtf soon.
Old 31-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

great to see dome1 to be back!

it been at least 2years, i almost forgot what to expect from dome1

Feeling bored, sent afew messages out to see who i can book, end up with

Club Friday - Ling

Like what other FRs mention are on point

Petite, Huge Headlights (Man-made BUT soft), FAIR thai girl that can speak chinese and VERY VERY green.

All the laojiao please, help to train and improve her

At time during the session i wonder if i booked a PRC or THAI, haha

She clean u from neck down, catbath, bbbj and FJ.

If u expecting a PSE then can skip, if u looking for green green girlfriend feel why not? so green that it took me by surprise

while bonking her, my phone rang told her to keep quiet while answer the call and bonk her. she quietly obliged and hold her moans

Looks: 7.5/10 (same as photo, no need to discount)
Boobs: 9/10 (best pair of boobs I have touched)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (green and sensual, but i like fast and furious with DT)
Body: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (any position also can, she has a cute moaning voice)
GFE: 7/10

RTM: maybe but i got a whole list of thai growing...

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 31-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xxNoobzxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonebonkers View Post
Anyone tried yuri from sgbabyface able to share fr
She can't speak English (very basic English only) so don't expect much chit chat with her. However, she is LEGIT pretty (looks exactly like the pictures, trust me, she's hot).
Old 31-03-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

RTF Cream from RollyPolly

This time she wear Bra but no undies cos she likes commando. Everything cut short, cos was a bit tired so only fired 1 shot but cuddle after 1st shot. Her friends call n cos got some IDIOT WANNA Forcefully DO RAW. Bros, pls respect lah, they here to earn money dont mistreat others cos the earn a bit of ur money. U think u big F meh. U want raw go find girlfriend do raw lah.

Location - 9/10 Happening area. Fri, Sat Night confirm shiok Drink liao go F
Looks - 7.5/10 no gals can be ugly with makeups
Boobs - 8/10 nice Bs I like..
Figure - 9/10 SYT type slim n petite
BBBJ - 8/10 quite good 15min sucktion n balls playing
FJ - 8/10 she's really tight
GFE -8/10 my antidote, your poison

RTF - Confirm.
Old 31-03-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Joy loveaffair88
Okt-8/10
Look - 8/10. Look like Thaistar
Body - 8.5/10.tall and slim
BBB - 6/10
FJ - 9/10
GFE - 10/10
Will return to fuck her again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1