The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Yesterday know a Filipino maid from tagged and ask her for picture but she say later video call and never take it to heart.
Later of the night had a call with her and she never wear I and laying on bed and told her never see her whole body and she lower her shirt and reveal her boobs and tits. Quite firm and nipple quite big was a bit turn on. She also lift her short and see the side of the lower bottom.
She say she can come out after her employee sleep and stays yishun.
Today text her and as usual those family not ok etc and say want meet with benefit. She told me never had such experience and not sure how much so I told her $100, she says ok and see how tonight if really can meet her.
Long time never screw a Filipina kind of miss it.
I think i know who bro. Is it Jen?
Old 27-08-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I think i know who bro. Is it Jen?
From tanjong rhu?
Old 27-08-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post

Met this petie indo last week. Stays hdb top level. Had a quickie with her after her market. Damn she's horny cause she don't have any off day till now. Hope there's no camera around hee.
Can pm me the vid bro thanks.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Bro did u manage to up the chilli girl or bee?
No bro coz chilli girl couldnt meet my schedule. As for 🐝 shes just a bich wasting my time lol.
Old 27-08-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoyopotato123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Met this petie indo last week. Stays hdb top level. Had a quickie with her after her market. Damn she's horny cause she don't have any off day till now. Hope there's no camera around hee.
any chance to share vid? damn interested in seeing it haha bro
Old 27-08-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Can pm me the vid bro thanks.
Lol what makes you all think he will share the vid
Old 28-08-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Hola65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post

Repost as images expire. This is 2 packet 4 tablets. What you see is what you get.
Bro. PM location. Thanks.
Old 28-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been chatting with this Indo DH about a week. She only Sundays, so asked her to let me know if can sneak out any other days. Last night msg me n asked me meet. She looks damn sexy and also super horny. Upped her in the car about an hour.. She sent her nude videos while chatting. Will post in the next post for lust quencher.. 😂
Old 28-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Have been chatting with this Indo DH about a week. She only Sundays, so asked her to let me know if can sneak out any other days. Last night msg me n asked me meet. She looks damn sexy and also super horny. Upped her in the car about an hour.. She sent her nude videos while chatting. Will post in the next post for lust quencher.. 😂

Old 28-08-2021, 11:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Indo not easy to find now. look good, can share the contact?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
This kinda pussy really makes the small head take over the big head, feel like just raw, really have to control man
Old 28-08-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

does it smells?
Old 28-08-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
This kinda pussy really makes the small head take over the big head, feel like just raw, really have to control man
Yeah next time she want raw, but I am hesitant. Well size wise it did fit well.. It is still tight n juicy..
Old 28-08-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
does it smells?
Hell Nooo, if smelly I would hv ran away already.. Haha
Old 28-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Another LBFM……. Likes to dance and gyrate for ur pleasure……..
tiktok more hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1