The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-06-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Bro i just tried dan ni

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

Syt vibes, fair and smooth complexion and nice nnp shape. Good nnp size despite her small build. Massage and deed done about 35mins. Had a good chat with her till 1hr upz.
She use disposal towel which is plus point for me. Shared apartment with another ml. Her room got shower
Will rtm
her boob is enchanced or natural?
Old 09-06-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
I will choose Mei Mei
Just take 1.5 hrs package
90% won’t regret hahaha
Old 09-06-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
My buddy described mei mei as not for the faint hearted...so rest your body and dick first as she gives a hard massage before a hard time for you to control
Old 09-06-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
healtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mo-mo-massage/

Made a last minute appointment recently and visited Momo.
Location: Hotel/Motel (reasonably clean, central location, relatively discreet)
Looks: 9/10 (Very pretty SYT)
Body: boobs are almost non-existent but she has a very slim/slender figure with super smooth fair skin
Sensual: 7/10 (Didn’t feel like she put in a lot of effort but she got the job done)
Massage: 5/10 (don’t expect much)
BBBJ: CIM and she took it like a champ
Old 09-06-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
I've been wanting to try her out precovid but the "latest" MR for her is very long time ago. her CMI face is how bad? can suck boobs?
CMI is subjective but I’ll rate it at 3/10. Can zhut zhut.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by healtheworld1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mo-mo-massage/

Made a last minute appointment recently and visited Momo.
Location: Hotel/Motel (reasonably clean, central location, relatively discreet)
Looks: 9/10 (Very pretty SYT)
Body: boobs are almost non-existent but she has a very slim/slender figure with super smooth fair skin
Sensual: 7/10 (Didn’t feel like she put in a lot of effort but she got the job done)
Massage: 5/10 (don’t expect much)
BBBJ: CIM and she took it like a champ
At this moment u still hero to chiong hotel...zai..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-06-2021, 11:36 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Haha.. if he don't try he won't ever be able to thank you, come to think of it.

That said, one of the most exciting things about visiting new MLs that you never seen before is the anticipation. How does she look like? How is her figure And mannerisms? How is the room going to be like? Lots of funny questions will subconsciously enter your mind and create a vague image of the ML even before entering.
All these thoughts will only happen during the old era of HC. When u are lying in the mattress or flat bed after your hot pool n food while waiting for the girl to come into the room... and wondering will you request to exchange girls..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-06-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
her boob is enchanced or natural?
natural but look so nice you do wonder initially if it is enhanced.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
If you are looking for great massage and JG, apple is a good choice.

But if looks matter much to you, better consider other options. Other bros have commented on her appearance.
totally agree! her look, the way she dresses and her voice is not as sexy as i would like but her jg entices me back again and again. since my fantasy involves two ml mentioned here, i have thought that it would be perfect if i can feast on dan ni's perfectly young tits while apple give me erection enhancing jg. btw, i wear mask while being with them, just to balance risk of covid infection vs risk of becoming pervert 😂
Old 10-06-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Out of the sensual princesses, currently I’ll rank Li Rou, OMM, Xue Er in this order. Will want to try AA next, but timing always don’t seem to match. Cheers!
As luck would have it, managed to book AA for a session today.

Location: near MRT, and has parking. Again, entrance is by the main road, but covered my a major construction as a fellow bro pointed out previously.

Looks: imho, there’s nth subjective abt her looks. Among the MLs I’ve listed on top, I think AA is the prettiest. She has that bubbly and cheerful personality as well. Very good height, and altho some bros mentioned her boobs are enhanced, I think it’s done quite well.

Massage. AA does give a decent massage. Definitely not piano, relaxing, and sets the tone for what is to come. Her head massage at the end was even better. Shall share more later on.

Sensual: compared to the sensual princesses listed above, AA’s sensual is definitely not the crazy sensual type, but more of the girlfriend type of sensual, if it makes any sense. I like how she came into the toilet and dried me after my shower, both before & after the entire deed.

I don’t know how to describe it, but there’s something abt her sensual which kept me looking forward to what her next move is. Accurately like a bro mentioned, her 蚂蚁上树 involved no finger nails, yet it was arousing.

The highlight for me was me being on all fours, and she rotated giving me a bbbj while playing with my ass crack, and giving me an AR. Her bbbj was not the best, but it reminds me of receiving a bbbj from those poly/jc girl.

In lying down position, she playfully licked my torso while playing with my dick & balls. Then gave me a bbbj while playing with my balls. She did rotate between bbbj & hj while licking my torso. Was allowed to finger her. I should add the large mirror… it’s like a fantasy looking into it.

Took a bit longer to cum today but AA was not complaining. She didn’t have the ‘宝贝, 给我’ which I think a lot of MLs say if we take too long. Finally unloaded everything into her mouth and she was sucking everything clean, but it didn’t stop there.

After taking in everything, she proceeded to give me a very teasing hj, which felt like she wanted me to have the male orgasm - similar to that of OMM. It was crazy intense and I had to ask her to stop. She went to wash up before coming back to give me a short bbbj with hot water in her mouth.

After washing again, she gave me one of the best head massages I’ve had in a long while. She was leaning against the wall, while the pillow was on her lap - bros should have a picture of how I was positioned. I told her I can actually fall asleep. After everything, she bend down and kissed my forehead, which I thought was a very sweet gesture hahaha. I then pulled her in for a short french kiss. Totally girlfriend like.

Overall: it’s a 8/10 for me. It was not crazily sensual, but I think I do prefer this more, where I feel like she’s treating me like a boyfriend/husband who’s had a long day at work. Thoroughly enjoyed her bubbly personality. However, I noticed she didn’t shower after the session. Presumably cus I didn’t lick her anywhere. It was just a lot of touching, and fingering. Or hopefully she showered after I left. Will RTM for sure.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
red fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
As luck would have it, managed to book AA for a session today.

Location: near MRT, and has parking. Again, entrance is by the main road, but covered my a major construction as a fellow bro pointed out previously.

Looks: imho, there’s nth subjective abt her looks. Among the MLs I’ve listed on top, I think AA is the prettiest. She has that bubbly and cheerful personality as well. Very good height, and altho some bros mentioned her boobs are enhanced, I think it’s done quite well.

Massage. AA does give a decent massage. Definitely not piano, relaxing, and sets the tone for what is to come. Her head massage at the end was even better. Shall share more later on.

Sensual: compared to the sensual princesses listed above, AA’s sensual is definitely not the crazy sensual type, but more of the girlfriend type of sensual, if it makes any sense. I like how she came into the toilet and dried me after my shower, both before & after the entire deed.

I don’t know how to describe it, but there’s something abt her sensual which kept me looking forward to what her next move is. Accurately like a bro mentioned, her 蚂蚁上树 involved no finger nails, yet it was arousing.

The highlight for me was me being on all fours, and she rotated giving me a bbbj while playing with my ass crack, and giving me an AR. Her bbbj was not the best, but it reminds me of receiving a bbbj from those poly/jc girl.

In lying down position, she playfully licked my torso while playing with my dick & balls. Then gave me a bbbj while playing with my balls. She did rotate between bbbj & hj while licking my torso. Was allowed to finger her. I should add the large mirror… it’s like a fantasy looking into it.

Took a bit longer to cum today but AA was not complaining. She didn’t have the ‘宝贝, 给我’ which I think a lot of MLs say if we take too long. Finally unloaded everything into her mouth and she was sucking everything clean, but it didn’t stop there.

After taking in everything, she proceeded to give me a very teasing hj, which felt like she wanted me to have the male orgasm - similar to that of OMM. It was crazy intense and I had to ask her to stop. She went to wash up before coming back to give me a short bbbj with hot water in her mouth.

After washing again, she gave me one of the best head massages I’ve had in a long while. She was leaning against the wall, while the pillow was on her lap - bros should have a picture of how I was positioned. I told her I can actually fall asleep. After everything, she bend down and kissed my forehead, which I thought was a very sweet gesture hahaha. I then pulled her in for a short french kiss. Totally girlfriend like.

Overall: it’s a 8/10 for me. It was not crazily sensual, but I think I do prefer this more, where I feel like she’s treating me like a boyfriend/husband who’s had a long day at work. Thoroughly enjoyed her bubbly personality. However, I noticed she didn’t shower after the session. Presumably cus I didn’t lick her anywhere. It was just a lot of touching, and fingering. Or hopefully she showered after I left. Will RTM for sure.
Hi bro,who is AA?
Thanks.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
totally agree! her look, the way she dresses and her voice is not as sexy as i would like but her jg entices me back again and again. since my fantasy involves two ml mentioned here, i have thought that it would be perfect if i can feast on dan ni's perfectly young tits while apple give me erection enhancing jg. btw, i wear mask while being with them, just to balance risk of covid infection vs risk of becoming pervert 😂
after reading the comments...guess i gonna target Meimei..my heart quite strong..hahaha

next would be apple for JG

finally danni...provided vit M replenish on time
Old 10-06-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28016 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Try to book 1 day in advance, if still no reply then high chance ur hp no. is not in the database. The ML whom i visited recently said she will have only late slots left if i were to book in the morning and she will accept regulars and new customers with gd remarks in the database to play safe.

Some MLs have white knights updating them which ML got caught by AV and they got paranoid and will do thorough screening before accepting booking.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.rocks/showpo...stcount=122727

Btw, I can’t pm you as you’ve deactivated the pm function.
Old 10-06-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Recently rtm.
She still only offers vanilla service.
Her sensual skills have improved alot, easily the best out of all the plain service. 10/10

Looks wise 8/10 much prettier that the photos.V good vibes. She does have some light blemishes. Like a hot school girl.

Good enough to be my regular.
Avoiding the overhyped ones and extra service ones during this period.

Will rtm
Old 10-06-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Likely it's An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post
Hi bro,who is AA?
Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1