The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-05-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
agree bro, and they also lost out to young pretty girls. just fuck more with dick and save your hearts in your home
yes it def go both ways where they also loose out to some extent, therefore as what another bro mentioned, maids amongst themselves are also competitive.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
bro ET, share vid here
anyway, its more of her loss than yours
When I block that fucker whatsapp everything is gone liao.

Today I just got my half month salary and I actually feel happy and no stress cos I don't need to send money to that fucking whore anymore.

Ya loh she don't want me is her loss not mine.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post

Today I just got my half month salary and I actually feel happy and no stress cos I don't need to send money to that fucking whore anymore.

Bro What Gone Is Gone Just Move On And Explore For New Target

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-05-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Bro What Gone Is Gone Just Move On And Explore For New Target
I know i am just saying i am a happy man now. I already forget about that fucking whore already.

I have new target already on 6/6/21 two 6 huat huat.
Old 20-05-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of young pussy to up so let's enjoy them.
Now weekdays have better chance

On Wednesday (19 May), Minister of State for Manpower Gan Siow Huang urged employers to let their domestic workers have their rest days on weekdays.

They should also encourage their helpers to rest at home and avoid crowded areas.

Employers should advise helpers to avoid crowds on off days

In light of the recent surge in community cases, residents in Singapore have been advised to refrain from heading out.

To keep domestic helpers safe, employers should also make adjustments to their work arrangements.

Besides allowing them to take their rest days on weekdays, Ms Gan also encourages employers to advise helpers to rest at home instead of going out.

Should they insist on heading out, they must keep interactions brief and to groups of no more than 2.

To ensure compliance, officers from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and other agencies have been patrolling popular hotspots over the weekends.

Fortunately, most domestic helpers appear to adhere to prevailing safe management measures.

Others who may have failed to do so were reportedly cooperative when approached by officers.

The safety of domestic helpers – who many Singaporeans share their homes with – should be taken into account during this crucial time.

Last edited by fde83; 20-05-2021 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 21-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

This bro boh swee. Never pay helper after deed.

Old 21-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
quite obvious the mini-ster have no idea what maids are doing during their free time these days.
Every Sundays maids n bangla queuing up for hotel, even it's in the news. To say don't know, ya maybe don't know. Even the maids n bangla family so far away they know.
Old 21-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
When I block that fucker whatsapp everything is gone liao.

Sorry bro ET, I don't know my comment makes u think of those unhappy past. The lucky thing is she nv asked u married her. If not, she can use wc to demand u to pay her, sell your flat or the man will have to face jail time even u make no crime or mistake.

No worries, there still have thousands of young nice maids waiting for u to queue up hotel, just enjoy n relax.

When i first learn to play maids, i think all maids r good n wife materials. But now my thinking changed after get lied by few of them. Mostly here for money, any men who can support them, they straight open leg.
Old 21-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Sorry bro ET, I don't know my comment makes u think of those unhappy past. The lucky thing is she nv asked u married her. If not, she can use wc to demand u to pay her, sell your flat or the man will have to face jail time even u make no crime or mistake.

No worries, there still have thousands of young nice maids waiting for u to queue up hotel, just enjoy n relax.

When i first learn to play maids, i think all maids r good n wife materials. But now my thinking changed after get lied by few of them. Mostly here for money, any men who can support them, they straight open leg.
Is ok bro i already forget all the past already.

I have new target already and last night is our 2nd time video call so i tell her my bird bird up up now u want see. Then she say ok so i show her my up up bird bird while i one hand stroke my bird bird up and down then suddenly her face expression change to those horny horny type and touch her pussy and show me and also show me her boobies then i start telling her those thing like when we meet i will kiss u all over from head to toe suck your boobies and lick your pussy until wet wet. She keep saying yes yes i want i want then her face expression change to lagi more horny type. So i ask her u want to eat my big bird bird when we meet and u want my big bird bird go in your wet pussy and shoot all my cum inside your wet pussy. She keep saying yes yes i want i want in a very super horny teh voice and now her face expression lagi more horny type like cfm type. But too bad i forget to take screenshot cos both my hand very busy i one hand hold phone one hand stoke my bird bird up and down for her to see

We agreed to meet on sun 6/6/21 but i tell her i cannot tahan already can meet earlier this sun 23/5/21 and she say ok

Last edited by ET; 21-05-2021 at 08:37 PM.
Old 21-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We agreed to meet on sun 6/6/21 but i tell her i cannot tahan already can meet earlier this sun 23/5/21 and she say ok
Bang Her Hard Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
captain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hopefully they still can come out during this period
Old 21-05-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is ok bro i already forget all the past already.

I have new target already and last night is our 2nd time video call so i tell her my bird bird up up now u want see. Then she say ok so i show her my up up bird bird while i one hand stroke my bird bird up and down then suddenly her face expression change to those horny horny type and touch her pussy and show me and also show me her boobies then i start telling her those thing like when we meet i will kiss u all over from head to toe suck your boobies and lick your pussy until wet wet. She keep saying yes yes i want i want then her face expression change to lagi more horny type. So i ask her u want to eat my big bird bird when we meet and u want my big bird bird go in your wet pussy and shoot all my cum inside your wet pussy. She keep saying yes yes i want i want in a very super horny teh voice and now her face expression lagi more horny type like cfm type. But too bad i forget to take screenshot cos both my hand very busy i one hand hold phone one hand stoke my bird bird up and down for her to see

Bro, becareful later she take ur screenshot..later come to u and ask money
Old 21-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro, becareful later she take ur screenshot..later come to u and ask money
Screenshot what my bird bird ah
Old 22-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Will G made a good replacement for the domestic workers ?
then your little bro will always be at SEDIA!
Old 22-05-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Every Sundays maids n bangla queuing up for hotel, even it's in the news. To say don't know, ya maybe don't know. Even the maids n bangla family so far away they know.
maids and bangla are humans too
$$$ and strong urge plays a part
its stressful working here
at times, they need a release
releasing is good for banglas
wun so easy kenaa down there cancerr

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1