The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
You should take the plunge and try it once...if cant control will definitely shoot fast
Who's this?
Old 08-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Zi Xin

Location: Quite far for walking soldiers, is at the street where many MLs have been before.
Looks: 7/10 Syt but not my cup of tea.
GFE: 8/10 Very chatty and able to keep the conversation going.
Body: Nice sized boobs with a smooth body.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very service oriented, took her time to work on my tool and rotate between sucking and licking, was able to CIM shot a huge load and she accidentally choked on it, felt very paiseh after that next time need pcc before i go lol

Went in and out in about 1h chit chat till my time is up, i like how before she do the BBBJ she inspect my tool to make sure it is safe and she immediately used mouth wash after the deed. Not fool proof lah but at least better than nothing.

RTM: Yes, she says since phase 2 was announced her bookings has decreased do support her she won't be here for long.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Aini does it on me when she's on top but was for a very short while. Probably can request for longer but I didn't request. Another one that did it on me was xiao xiao.
Bro, your xiao xiao is 笑笑?
Old 08-05-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, your xiao xiao is 笑笑?
Ya.. But I never visit her for a long time already. Not sure if she still does it
Old 08-05-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
My first fake love making was received from Miqi... not sure you guys still remember her...

深深回味中...
Haha yes some 6 years ago. Fun days..
Old 08-05-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
My first fake love making was received from Miqi... not sure you guys still remember her...

深深回味中...
Yessssss!!!!!
Old 08-05-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ya.. But I never visit her for a long time already. Not sure if she still does it
ic, during my visit she’s SN with pants on, so I was wondering hahah..
Old 08-05-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Hi bro, can share Jessica contact?
i also want OG Jessica contact
Old 09-05-2021, 12:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qing-qing-massage/

Anyone tried? Legit anot? Or meitu like siao.
Looks too good to be true leh...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aini does it on me when she's on top but was for a very short while. Probably can request for longer but I didn't request. Another one that did it on me was xiao xiao.
OMM does it very well, probably the best I had. LN as well, very unforgettable. Previously Nat also another one that was great.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bangtorlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
Me too. And surprising that APs that were hard to book previously are having empty slots. My guess is bros are really stop cheonging.
What does AP means ah?
Old 09-05-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quite a newbie in this section, asking all the shifus out here. how do you guys usually ask if they do extra service? Isit just startight up ask in the face? Or isit usually the ML will offer?

Have been visiting this ML twice a week, mainly to check clear and tcss. Not sure how to drop the question for extra service.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:07 AM
Samster

hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
ic, during my visit she’s SN with pants on, so I was wondering hahah..
She was FN when I visited. That was when she just came in this stint.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
Quite a newbie in this section, asking all the shifus out here. how do you guys usually ask if they do extra service? Isit just startight up ask in the face? Or isit usually the ML will offer?

Have been visiting this ML twice a week, mainly to check clear and tcss. Not sure how to drop the question for extra service.
I think depends on your chemistry with her. I would say, base on experience, you can feel it one. I'll usually wait for her to initiate. Usually if I go the extra mile for the ML, if she appreciates, she will do something for you for free. If she doesn't, then move on to the next one if the "extra" is your objective.

But bro, it's a thin line of wanting that extra, and getting your feelings involved. Gotta manage it careful.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
She was FN when I visited. That was when she just came in this stint.
Maybe I’m not Andy Lau, so she didn’t remove her pants hahah...

I visited her a month ago..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1