The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The problem with visiting Dome 2 and MLs is everytime walk past those small projects with no security guard and I see a cute China girl going in or out I will start to feel curious hahaha
Old 14-04-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Just text the ML will be sufficient.

I hate it when the next customer reach very early then keep on call. Wtf are you even thinking? So annoying, please don be so self entitled, the world doesnt revolved around you only.
Got 1 customer keep calling during my session to make a booking. So annoying, then the ML eventually picked up the call and asked me to tell him the address.

Cmon la... whoever that bro is..

Really shocking
Old 14-04-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Tehpress, thank you for sharing, saved me time and money, much appreciated. Upzz you my humble point 😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/star-massage/

Visited her a month ago. Location was discreet with ample of parking but public transport is tough. Milf, chatty and easy to chat with. Boobs were supple and nice. Massage was on point. Sensual was lacking though. Very mechanical hands but she was licking me all over. Unfortunately, breath was a no go. In and out in an hour.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 9/10
Sensual: 6/10
RTM: no

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

Visited her last week. Location was central, discreet with ample parking but walking distance. Tough for public transport. Syt with no make up, really different from photos. But had really cute voice. Massage was poor and was multi tasking with her phone, I didn’t complain though. Sensual was great, but handjob was fast like her hands were going so fast and no zhut zhut on her supple boobs. Maybe she rushing for time or I’m taking too long. Lol. In and out in 50mins or so.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 6/10
RTM: no.

I guess you win some, you lose some. I’ve seen some great reviews for them but everyone’s experience and expectations are different. My 2 cents worth.

Stay safe and enjoy brothers!
Old 14-04-2021, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bro Kira, big thank you for sharing your FR. Both of these were on my list to visit, and quite soon too. Thanks to you for saving time and money for me. Upzzz you my humble point. 😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post
hey there, just leaving an honest FR for the 2 below so bros can save some money if even considering;

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/$$$$---$$$$-massage/
m i a o m i a o
Location - walking distance from parklane mall (sophia road apt)
Looks: 6/10 (milf, +10 or 15 years to the pic)
Body: 6/10 (not much to ring home about)
Massage: 7/10 (starts with head massage which was interesting, can tell got experience massaging, but maybe late night already no strength)
HJ: 4/10 (wah piang put in car piston also cannot match, surprised I even tank it for so long)
Sensual: 1/10 (massage flip over, no special hdly, catbath, sensual touch or what, just flip and machine gun your brother)
RTM - If you love machines I guess

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/anna-viet-lady-massage-hj/

Location - walking distance from parklane also (niven road)
Looks: 7/10 (early milf age, consider pretty I guess)
Body: 7/10 (is slim, but if you're going there for the base service, she is clothed)
Massage: 7/10 (is okay if you like your back kneaded, but got experience la i feel)
Sensual: 4/10 (abit of teasing at the end of the massage, the flip lo thats it)
RTM - uh, no ba. Too many better other options

Well that's 200 I aint getting back, but hope my dumbass helps some other bros, til next time!
Old 14-04-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7817 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
The problem with visiting Dome 2 and MLs is everytime walk past those small projects with no security guard and I see a cute China girl going in or out I will start to feel curious hahaha
And whenever seeing a single male going in or out during the hour mark...
Old 14-04-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Haha you are not alone bro. Eversince started cheonging, whenever I see chio PRC gals that has the kind of FL/ML feel, I will be thinking about having a session with them. Definitely a warped mentality but spices up the day when it happens 😆
Old 14-04-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Got 1 customer keep calling during my session to make a booking. So annoying, then the ML eventually picked up the call and asked me to tell him the address.

Really shocking

Just tell the ML to put it in their database.
Old 14-04-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
you can try turning on your wechat nearby search and see if you can find them there
Old 14-04-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
you can try turning on your wechat nearby search and see if you can find them there
Just go downstairs and see who is it that keeps calling.
Old 14-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post

Really shocking
lol usually typical ah tiong or ah pek likes to call the girls for booking one, very annoying indeed, got girls told me she straight block one customer cos keep calling her for timing n booking which later another cust message her that's his friend lol and give him another chance lmao
Old 14-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Has anybody tried this Dodo with huge knockers? Any MRs?
Knockers are huge, nice and soft. On the meatier side but with knockers that size it’ll be a disaster is she was skinny. Massage...don’t expect too much la...you visit for the fun bags, not the massage. She’s been around for a while moving from location to location. Only contactable via WeChat. Price is on the higher end just because of the huge knockers. Oh and just so you know she’s got quite an attitude if you get on her bad side.
Old 14-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/you-you-massage/

bros any FR for this girl? tried to search the name but all posts with the word YOU keep popping up lol..

This is XX's friend if i'm not mistaken, shouldn't be too bad might give her a try soon
Old 14-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Short MR for this ML.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/

Looks not my cup of tea and age is clearly shown on the face.
Boobs advertised as 34C and I was thinking seriously?
High HP usage in my session and I hate this.
She took 4 calls and replied 6 messages.
In and out in 46 minutes.
No RTM for me.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
Knockers are huge, nice and soft. On the meatier side but with knockers that size it’ll be a disaster is she was skinny. Massage...don’t expect too much la...you visit for the fun bags, not the massage. She’s been around for a while moving from location to location. Only contactable via WeChat. Price is on the higher end just because of the huge knockers. Oh and just so you know she’s got quite an attitude if you get on her bad side.
See her wechat moments also sian, keep threaten to blacklist customers. Blacklist then blacklist lor also not like we care or scared
Old 14-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
See her wechat moments also sian, keep threaten to blacklist customers. Blacklist then blacklist lor also not like we care or scared
The blacklist threat you see on WeChat is a hoax. Couple of bros I know have been receiving the blacklist msg for months and yet to be blacklisted. She will usually list when her clientele starts to decline. Once business picks up she will delist again. IMO it’s just not worth. Much expensive, so attitude...*inserts doge meme*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1