The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3871  
Old 06-04-2021, 06:38 PM
unrealx262 unrealx262 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 229
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 13
unrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Does vp allows local Indian bro? Wana I intro my friend to chiong scene
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3872  
Old 06-04-2021, 07:42 PM
tenoclock123 tenoclock123 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 65
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
tenoclock123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansvoice View Post
how's her boobs? ok or plastic hard?
I think it was acceptable. Not rock hard but not that seasoned. Tbh in forgot cause I was focused more on her ass and legs
Which were a sight to behold. Im more of a legs
And ass guy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3873  
Old 06-04-2021, 07:46 PM
tenoclock123 tenoclock123 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 65
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
tenoclock123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
**
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
**
Adeline

Looks: [9.5/10] WYSIWYG. She is just like her photoshoot photos.
Body: [10/10] I feel what i am getting is like a model.
GFE: [7.5/10] She is extremely hygiene so there are some moments that felt abit awkward. Eg. reaching out to grab a tissue.
BBBJ: [7/10]
FJ: [9/10] Having such a hot babe.. you can only imagine

Kylie

Looks: [8/10] Abit more makeup
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [8.5/10]
BBBJ: [10/10] I THINK THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE/FEEL IN PORN (ACTIONS START THE MOMENT YOU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES BEWARE)
FJ: [10/10] I THINK THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE/FEEL IN PORN (ACTIONS START THE MOMENT YOU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES BEWARE

Likewise as my previous post, I like to put this forward. As the sex experience might differs vastly for different people, the looks/bodies of the girls wont change so I tried to score them as accurately as possible. So far I havent been disappointed when i took the leap of faith. In fact, it has always been a pleasant surprise. Thankful for VP bro ethics.

Another thing to note is that due to COVID, some of them might not be staying in Singapore that long (~2months) due to the increase of difficulties to extend their stay so i decided to post my experience abit earlier this time while the girls are still around.

If you all would want me to rate them according to my preference for each category, you all can pm me and let me know. I will do that in my future post.
Bro onion, have been wanting to try Kylie for awhile. Since you and I both tried Adeline, can you give me a more in depth reason of why Adeline is a 10 and Kylie is a 8.5? Past FRs make Kylie sound damn hot haha, to me seems like hotter than Adeline.

If I like abs and a nice bubble (not meaty)ass, is Kylie right for me?

Thanks for your opinion in advance!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3874  
Old 06-04-2021, 10:25 PM
onionkid onionkid is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 12
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 1
onionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

**
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
**

Felicia

Looks: [9/10] There's a photo which she putting something into her mouth. I feel that that's the photo with the closest resemblence
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10] I am not giving a rating cause my session was abit short so it would not be fair. I had to rush off due to personal reason. Even she felt abit shocked that I was going to shower and leave so quickly
BBBJ: [9.5/10] need to becareful that you prematurely end the session
FJ: [9/10] If moaning excites you, you will definitely enjoy this. she is very proactive and there are other small gestures that she makes that will make you excited.

@VaVaVoommm
Regarding french, i assumed you are referring to french kiss (abit new to the scene). The reason that I didnt mention this in my post is because personally i do not engage in it. There is still part of me which is afraid of the risk involved. However I did break this rule during my session with Denise. As i mentioned, she is my cup of tea and when she looks at you with those eyes, it's irresistible. My rationality barrier collapse and I was lost in the act.

@elt0n
Adeline boobs is definitely softer.

@tenoclock123
I rate the looks according to the resemblence to their photos advertised. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I thought it might be confusing if i rated according to my preference. Although I did have some biased rating for denise & sammi, but I do write it as a comment for you all to take note. The reason why i gave Kylie a lower rating than Adeline in the looks section is because Kylie photos have abit more filter. So in real life, there is more makeup used to make up for the difference whereas if you visited Adeline, you would realise that she has a very "clean" look. Whether they are hot or anot, I believed it is more of preferential question. One thing is for certain, Kylie does not have abs nor tummy and has a decent bubbly ass. (this should fit your requirement, abs abit difficult to find. flat quite good already)

@pleasureloop96
Cant reply you via PM for so reason so I will reply you here. Kylie is the epitome of service whereas Denise is freaking chio. However by no means, Denise is terrible or bad with her services, it is just that most girls will pale in comparision to Kylie's service. Personally I prefer and enjoy visiting a variety of PRETTY girls. Reason being, I am not influencer standard so it is difficult to find SG girls of the same calibre of looks and body whereas I feel good sex is abit more accessible. Of course if have best of both worlds, it will be the ideal situation. Nonetheless I make do with great looks + body and (average-great) sex experience.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3875  
Old 06-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Mansvoice Mansvoice is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 45
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mansvoice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
**
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
**

Felicia

Looks: [9/10] There's a photo which she putting something into her mouth. I feel that that's the photo with the closest resemblence
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10] I am not giving a rating cause my session was abit short so it would not be fair. I had to rush off due to personal reason. Even she felt abit shocked that I was going to shower and leave so quickly
BBBJ: [9.5/10] need to becareful that you prematurely end the session
FJ: [9/10] If moaning excites you, you will definitely enjoy this. she is very proactive and there are other small gestures that she makes that will make you excited.
thanks for your insightful posts. would you say that the other girls like adeline, denise etc. are good moaners too?

don't really like quiet types.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3876  
Old 06-04-2021, 11:07 PM
pleasureloop96 pleasureloop96 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 7
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pleasureloop96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
**
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
**

Felicia

Looks: [9/10] There's a photo which she putting something into her mouth. I feel that that's the photo with the closest resemblence
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10] I am not giving a rating cause my session was abit short so it would not be fair. I had to rush off due to personal reason. Even she felt abit shocked that I was going to shower and leave so quickly
BBBJ: [9.5/10] need to becareful that you prematurely end the session
FJ: [9/10] If moaning excites you, you will definitely enjoy this. she is very proactive and there are other small gestures that she makes that will make you excited.

@VaVaVoommm
Regarding french, i assumed you are referring to french kiss (abit new to the scene). The reason that I didnt mention this in my post is because personally i do not engage in it. There is still part of me which is afraid of the risk involved. However I did break this rule during my session with Denise. As i mentioned, she is my cup of tea and when she looks at you with those eyes, it's irresistible. My rationality barrier collapse and I was lost in the act.

@elt0n
Adeline boobs is definitely softer.

@tenoclock123
I rate the looks according to the resemblence to their photos advertised. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I thought it might be confusing if i rated according to my preference. Although I did have some biased rating for denise & sammi, but I do write it as a comment for you all to take note. The reason why i gave Kylie a lower rating than Adeline in the looks section is because Kylie photos have abit more filter. So in real life, there is more makeup used to make up for the difference whereas if you visited Adeline, you would realise that she has a very "clean" look. Whether they are hot or anot, I believed it is more of preferential question. One thing is for certain, Kylie does not have abs nor tummy and has a decent bubbly ass. (this should fit your requirement, abs abit difficult to find. flat quite good already)

@pleasureloop96
Cant reply you via PM for so reason so I will reply you here. Kylie is the epitome of service whereas Denise is freaking chio. However by no means, Denise is terrible or bad with her services, it is just that most girls will pale in comparision to Kylie's service. Personally I prefer and enjoy visiting a variety of PRETTY girls. Reason being, I am not influencer standard so it is difficult to find SG girls of the same calibre of looks and body whereas I feel good sex is abit more accessible. Of course if have best of both worlds, it will be the ideal situation. Nonetheless I make do with great looks + body and (average-great) sex experience.
@onionkid
Thanks for getting back man! I've upped you, look forward to more of your future feedbacks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3877  
Old 07-04-2021, 12:12 AM
ipodkia ipodkia is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ipodkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Ive visited a couple of vp girls but had never wrote an fr for any. And this, is for Kylie. Ive actually seen her a couple times already including overnights. Kinda feel bad for only writing this now 😅. Well, shes just amazing. Despite being pretty with that killer body, her attitude is great! One thing for sure shes so dam hardworking. Im now missing looking at her in the mirror while writing this 😂
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3878  
Old 07-04-2021, 12:41 AM
soldierboy's Avatar
soldierboy soldierboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 24
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 14
soldierboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoldierboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Thanks Onionkid. These are quality FRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
**
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
**

Felicia

Looks: [9/10] There's a photo which she putting something into her mouth. I feel that that's the photo with the closest resemblence
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10] I am not giving a rating cause my session was abit short so it would not be fair. I had to rush off due to personal reason. Even she felt abit shocked that I was going to shower and leave so quickly
BBBJ: [9.5/10] need to becareful that you prematurely end the session
FJ: [9/10] If moaning excites you, you will definitely enjoy this. she is very proactive and there are other small gestures that she makes that will make you excited.

@VaVaVoommm
Regarding french, i assumed you are referring to french kiss (abit new to the scene). The reason that I didnt mention this in my post is because personally i do not engage in it. There is still part of me which is afraid of the risk involved. However I did break this rule during my session with Denise. As i mentioned, she is my cup of tea and when she looks at you with those eyes, it's irresistible. My rationality barrier collapse and I was lost in the act.

@elt0n
Adeline boobs is definitely softer.

@tenoclock123
I rate the looks according to the resemblence to their photos advertised. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I thought it might be confusing if i rated according to my preference. Although I did have some biased rating for denise & sammi, but I do write it as a comment for you all to take note. The reason why i gave Kylie a lower rating than Adeline in the looks section is because Kylie photos have abit more filter. So in real life, there is more makeup used to make up for the difference whereas if you visited Adeline, you would realise that she has a very "clean" look. Whether they are hot or anot, I believed it is more of preferential question. One thing is for certain, Kylie does not have abs nor tummy and has a decent bubbly ass. (this should fit your requirement, abs abit difficult to find. flat quite good already)

@pleasureloop96
Cant reply you via PM for so reason so I will reply you here. Kylie is the epitome of service whereas Denise is freaking chio. However by no means, Denise is terrible or bad with her services, it is just that most girls will pale in comparision to Kylie's service. Personally I prefer and enjoy visiting a variety of PRETTY girls. Reason being, I am not influencer standard so it is difficult to find SG girls of the same calibre of looks and body whereas I feel good sex is abit more accessible. Of course if have best of both worlds, it will be the ideal situation. Nonetheless I make do with great looks + body and (average-great) sex experience.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3879  
Old 07-04-2021, 02:22 AM
Forsecret Forsecret is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 12
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Forsecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
**
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
**

Felicia

Looks: [9/10] There's a photo which she putting something into her mouth. I feel that that's the photo with the closest resemblence
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [-/10] I am not giving a rating cause my session was abit short so it would not be fair. I had to rush off due to personal reason. Even she felt abit shocked that I was going to shower and leave so quickly
BBBJ: [9.5/10] need to becareful that you prematurely end the session
FJ: [9/10] If moaning excites you, you will definitely enjoy this. she is very proactive and there are other small gestures that she makes that will make you excited.

@VaVaVoommm
Regarding french, i assumed you are referring to french kiss (abit new to the scene). The reason that I didnt mention this in my post is because personally i do not engage in it. There is still part of me which is afraid of the risk involved. However I did break this rule during my session with Denise. As i mentioned, she is my cup of tea and when she looks at you with those eyes, it's irresistible. My rationality barrier collapse and I was lost in the act.

@elt0n
Adeline boobs is definitely softer.

@tenoclock123
I rate the looks according to the resemblence to their photos advertised. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I thought it might be confusing if i rated according to my preference. Although I did have some biased rating for denise & sammi, but I do write it as a comment for you all to take note. The reason why i gave Kylie a lower rating than Adeline in the looks section is because Kylie photos have abit more filter. So in real life, there is more makeup used to make up for the difference whereas if you visited Adeline, you would realise that she has a very "clean" look. Whether they are hot or anot, I believed it is more of preferential question. One thing is for certain, Kylie does not have abs nor tummy and has a decent bubbly ass. (this should fit your requirement, abs abit difficult to find. flat quite good already)

@pleasureloop96
Cant reply you via PM for so reason so I will reply you here. Kylie is the epitome of service whereas Denise is freaking chio. However by no means, Denise is terrible or bad with her services, it is just that most girls will pale in comparision to Kylie's service. Personally I prefer and enjoy visiting a variety of PRETTY girls. Reason being, I am not influencer standard so it is difficult to find SG girls of the same calibre of looks and body whereas I feel good sex is abit more accessible. Of course if have best of both worlds, it will be the ideal situation. Nonetheless I make do with great looks + body and (average-great) sex experience.
Thanks you for your time. Those are some quality FR. I am a sucker for big boobs - Adeline and Denise, who has larger boobs? Whose boobs looks better?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3880  
Old 07-04-2021, 11:25 AM
elt0n elt0n is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 85
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
elt0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
**
@elt0n
Adeline boobs is definitely softer.
Thanks Bro!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3881  
Old 07-04-2021, 05:33 PM
bobisthebest bobisthebest is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 33
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 1
bobisthebest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onionkid View Post
**
Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
**

Beatrice

Looks: [8.5/10] Slight inperfection to her skin but definitely still a headturner. At certain angles, she looks like diliraba
Body: [9/10]
GFE: [9.5/10] She is extremely considerate. When she saw that my hair was still wet, she offered to blowdry. TLC to the max.
BBBJ: [8.5/10]
FJ: [9.5/10] At certain angles, there's a huge resemblance to diliraba. so it was extremely pleasing.

Chanel

Looks: [9.5/10] If you like dimsel in distress kind of look. She is definitely the one for you. Somone who you want to embrace and take care of.
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [7/10] It did feel abit commercial but it might be because she is new or it was a bad day for her. However her chinese is great so that's a super positive.
BBBJ: [8/10]
FJ: [7.5/10] There was always a worry that i was hurting her so I had to be abit careful with my movements.

Adeline

Looks: [9.5/10] WYSIWYG. She is just like her photoshoot photos.
Body: [10/10] I feel what i am getting is like a model.
GFE: [7.5/10] She is extremely hygiene so there are some moments that felt abit awkward. Eg. reaching out to grab a tissue.
BBBJ: [7/10]
FJ: [9/10] Having such a hot babe.. you can only imagine

Kylie

Looks: [8/10] Abit more makeup
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [8.5/10]
BBBJ: [10/10] I THINK THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE/FEEL IN PORN (ACTIONS START THE MOMENT YOU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES BEWARE)
FJ: [10/10] I THINK THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE/FEEL IN PORN (ACTIONS START THE MOMENT YOU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES BEWARE)

Denise

Looks: [11/10] my cup of tea. I thought sammi was going to be top of my list for looks. her smile/laughter will steal your soul away
Body: [9.5/10]
GFE: [8.5/10]
BBBJ: [9/10]
FJ: [9.5/10] Most ladies will close their eyes but denise is different. She looks at you as if she is yearning for more.

Likewise as my previous post, I like to put this forward. As the sex experience might differs vastly for different people, the looks/bodies of the girls wont change so I tried to score them as accurately as possible. So far I havent been disappointed when i took the leap of faith. In fact, it has always been a pleasant surprise. Thankful for VP bro ethics.

Another thing to note is that due to COVID, some of them might not be staying in Singapore that long (~2months) due to the increase of difficulties to extend their stay so i decided to post my experience abit earlier this time while the girls are still around.

If you all would want me to rate them according to my preference for each category, you all can pm me and let me know. I will do that in my future post.
Just had Adeline and this review 100% accurate to me. In terms of looks and body, adeline can compare with those high level local instagram influencers. Damn flawless from head to toe, serious and her photos are the most accurate out of all the VP girls I tried so far. Only issue is the GFE cos there is a communication barrier and her service quite SOP compared to girls like Milan who was a sex demon in comparison. But otherwise, if you must bonk a girl that is Instagram model standard at least once in your life, she is a must.

Edit: to answer the guy's boob qn. Her boobs are the ideal size and roundness. Pretty sure they are real too or at least felt like that. Very solid tits too, but she is a hygiene freak and will wipe your saliva off her tits when you finished sucking them
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3882  
Old 07-04-2021, 05:35 PM
bobisthebest bobisthebest is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 33
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 1
bobisthebest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansvoice View Post
thanks for your insightful posts. would you say that the other girls like adeline, denise etc. are good moaners too?

don't really like quiet types.
Adeline has nice sensual moans especially when you go in deep haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3883  
Old 07-04-2021, 07:10 PM
chris91's Avatar
chris91 chris91 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 481
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 8
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Just had Adeline and this review 100% accurate to me. In terms of looks and body, adeline can compare with those high level local instagram influencers. Damn flawless from head to toe, serious and her photos are the most accurate out of all the VP girls I tried so far. Only issue is the GFE cos there is a communication barrier and her service quite SOP compared to girls like Milan who was a sex demon in comparison. But otherwise, if you must bonk a girl that is Instagram model standard at least once in your life, she is a must.

Edit: to answer the guy's boob qn. Her boobs are the ideal size and roundness. Pretty sure they are real too or at least felt like that. Very solid tits too, but she is a hygiene freak and will wipe your saliva off her tits when you finished sucking them
Boob confirmed fake. Quite obvious. But agree with your comment on her looks. One of the better quality viet girls.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3884  
Old 08-04-2021, 12:15 AM
SaintTKP SaintTKP is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 177
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
SaintTKP is stuck in moderation for some time to come
It's great to see that VP gals are getting prettier and there's a good selection now.

Just curious to know if any bros here know which VP gal are more inclined towards frenching and painting? Seen lots of great reviews on good riders and BBBJ-ers. But not really seen FRs covering the French speakers and the DATY enjoyers.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3885  
Old 08-04-2021, 02:28 AM
Morning1999 Morning1999 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 26
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyvonSex View Post
Agree with bro onionkid on Beatrice. To add on a few pointers. Beatrice is cheerful. GFE is good. We speak French during sexxion(YMMV) and she speaks Chinese and English too(dont use chim words, basic will do, she can understand).

I found out something wet on bed when pounding her hehe maybe something dripping out from her cunt, can feel the slight enjoyment from her. As I visited her when she about to end work so she was tired and gently tell me i pounded her for a moment already. Nice of her hahaha. After the sexxion we do a bit chit chat and then call it a day. Overall it is pleasant to have her.
Yup me too.
Happened to be the first person of yesterday to start pounding her and she is easily wet.
Beatrice is a beauty and she speaks like a hong konger. Haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks pollux69 JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] 804 26-06-2020 08:27 AM
Great bonks Bangboy213 FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 0 15-06-2018 03:13 PM
Great bonks, Bad bonks iphone1s FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor 0 08-05-2014 03:32 PM
Great Bonks ZombieMania FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor 61 06-04-2014 02:17 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph