The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I didn't know how to react.

Those words were not and should not be easy to say.

Did she really mean it? Or was it meant to confuse me even further?

I kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed me back.

Me: Should we go shower?

Ann: Why?

Me: You're leaking all over the bed.

My cum was flowing out of her pussy and staining the white sheets.

She laughed.

Ann: Oh no! I need it inside if I'm going to get pregnant!

I didn't know if she was joking or not.

She could afford another child financially. But what were the physical and emotional costs?

What about me? Was I ready for anything more than a physical relationship?

I grabbed some tissue and passed it to her.

Me: You want to clean it up?

She lay back and spread her legs, rubbing my semen all over her bald pussy, even fingering herself, pushing it right back in.

I looked at her with disbelief.

Me: Are you kidding me?

She looked at me seductively, running her cum-soaked fingers up her body, past her nipples and into her mouth, licking and sucking them clean. I don't know why but I felt the blood rushing to my dick again.

Ann: Do you want to fuck me now?

Me: Not really.

She sucked on her finger again.

Ann: You sure?

I wondered if she had some sort of mental disorder like split personality or something.

I took her by the hand and led her to the shower. She grabbed my dick again, wanking slowly.

Me: Hey!

She pushed me towards the toilet bowl, putting down the cover in the process.

Ann: Sit.

I didn't want to piss her off so I did.

She knelt in front of me, grabbing the shaft with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. She gave the head a few teasing licks. I shuddered slightly, not just due to the sensations, but the coldness of the bathroom.

Her cum-soaked middle finger rubbed around my asshole. I kind of knew where this was going.

Me: Don't. Please.

She went deep, gagging herself, and releasing a lot of saliva onto my head and shaft. It dripped down my balls. She spread it all around.

I braced myself for the inevitable.

She slid the tip of her finger in, while increasing the suction on my head, twirling her tongue around. Her finger probed gently, finding the spot that she knew would make my legs weak.

I grabbed her head and held it down, causing her to gag slightly. She didn't push me away, instead concentrating on massaging that area. Part of me wished she had lube, but the other part didn't want her to stop.

Slowly but surely, the sensations started to build up to the point of no return. I released fresh streams of my juice into her mouth. She continued sucking until I had nothing left.

Keeping her hand on my shaft as if to maintain the erection, she climbed onto me, sliding my meat into her. I heard the toilet seat creak. I hoped it was strong enough to take our combined weight.

She cupped my face and opened my mouth, dripping my freshly squeezed juice in. I took it, not wanting to piss her off. She rocked back and forth while snowballing me with my own cum. The seat creaked and creaked. I'm sure she could pay for it if it broke.

I grabbed her by the butt and stood up. She was light enough for me to carry her. She wrapped her legs around me, bouncing up and down on my dick.

I carried her back to the room and laid her back down onto the bed.

I fucked her deep and fast, making sure I hit her cervix every time. She clawed my back. Our faces wet and sticky with saliva and semen.

It was way more intense than our gentle love-making but we were both enjoying every bit of it.

I felt myself release another stream but it didn't feel like I came. I continued pounding her hard, grabbing her boobs and occasionally choking her slightly. The bedsprings were extremely noisy and I was certain we were waking up any neighbours who were early risers.

I shot once more inside her, the volume considerably less than the first time, and when she sucked me dry. I collapsed onto her, before rolling over trying to catch my breath.

Ann: I can't decide which I prefer more.

Me: What?

Ann: Making love or fucking.

Me: What have we been doing all this while?

Ann: I think you've fucked me many times. But only made love to me once.

Me: And the others?

Ann: Definitely fucking.

Me: Am I really that bad at sex?

Ann: Well…

Me: Be honest.

Ann: You're not the best. But you'll do.

Me: I'm good enough for you then?

Ann: There was one guy, he's larger than you. And he can absolutely drive me crazy with his fingers, tongue and cock.

I felt deflated.

Me: But?

Ann: I don't have feelings for him. And I don't think you can add another 1-2 inches.

Me: Funny.

She stroked my hair.

Ann: You silly boy. I've decided to be with you. Let's just enjoy the moment.

Me: Ok.

Perhaps it was better to just live in the moment. No matter how long the moment would last.
Old 22-02-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn good story. Resonated a lot with it...
Old 22-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kurkby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurkby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoying the story, nice share bro
Old 22-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by threwawaytim View Post
i like this story, keep it up bro!!
Thanjs forbthe updates

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 22-02-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post

Ann: You silly boy. I've decided to be with you. Let's just enjoy the moment.

Perhaps it was better to just live in the moment. No matter how long the moment would last.
Yes, just enjoy yourself while you can while we enjoy reading here, cheers!
Old 23-02-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
.... while we enjoy reading here, cheers!
True. Please continue so that your fans here can enjoy your story.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 23-02-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

We finally had a proper shower, with minimal teasing of each other and cuddled in bed for a quick nap. I had to work the next day so I was intending to leave at night anyway.

We fell asleep in each other's arms naked under the sheets. For a "budget" hotel, this place was actually pretty nice. I wondered if it used to be a Hotel 81 or something.

I was awakened somewhere after lunch time, not by my hungry stomach, but by a hungry Ann sucking on my dick. I seriously wondered when, if ever, her sex drive would reduce. I was younger and yet she was wearing me out. I pulled her head off my dick.

Me: I can't. Very tired. Nothing left.

Ann: How do you know? I'm not done. Barely started.

Me: My cock is numb.

Ann: Really?

She bit down lightly on my dickhead.

Me: Owww WHAT THE FUCK!

Ann: Don't think it's numb.

I pulled her off again, wondering if I should bite her breasts or clit in response.

Ann: I'm hungry.

Me: Me too.

Ann: Shall we get dressed and go for lunch?

Me: We don't have any clean clothes.

Ann: Who cares. Nobody is going to smell you. Besides, we smell like sex.

Me: And what does sex smell like?

Ann: Oh. I don't know. Whatever.

We got dressed and she hooked her arm around mine, and we walked out of the room, out the hotel and down the road.

Me: Where are we going?

Ann: I don't know. Maybe you wanna drive us around to find some food?

Me: I don't know this area very well.

Ann: Oh? But you met a friend here last night.

Me: Yeah. Just someone I wanted to talk to and get some advice.

Ann: Ah. He or she?

Me: Does that matter?

We reached the car park and she handed me the keys.

Ann: Well, if it was a she, I would wonder if you were sleeping with her. If it was a he, I would wonder what advice you would need from a guy.

Me: It was a guy. Just someone I got to know online.

Ann: Online? That's so dangerous.

Me: Haha. I think I can handle myself.

Ann: What if he's gay and wants your small dick?

Me: Nah. If he was gay my dick wouldn't satisfy him.

We both laughed.

It was rare that I could find a woman who I could just talk like this to.

I started the engine and drove out of the car park.

Me: So what do you want to eat?

Ann: Hmm. I don't know. Have you tried Fei Fei Wanton Mee?

Me: Heard of it. Never tried it.

Ann: Well, it's nearby. Standard dropped recently but should still be edible I think.

Me: Ok. Lead the way.

She gave me some general directions and we ended up outside the coffeeshop in less than 5 minutes. Finding parking at the roadside was a breeze. And her small car was easy to parallel park.

We got a seat and she ordered two large bowls of dry Wanton Mee with chilli, a Yong Tau Foo, fried wantons, fried dumplings. I wondered how big her appetite was, or if she was expecting me to finish more of it.

I glanced at the menu.

Me: Wow. $5.50 for a large bowl? It better be damn good.

Ann: Yeah prices have increased. The chilli was good. Salty type.

Me: I personally prefer the black sauce type of Wanton Mee.

Ann: Oh! KL type?

Me: I don't know what type it is. Haha. They used to have it at my camp canteen a long time ago. And a lot of lard oil.

Ann: That sounds good.

Me: I don't really know where to find it outside of camp though. It was a every now and the stallholder cooked it kind of thing. Not a regular item.

Ann: I'm sure we can have a food tour one day.

The food arrived shortly. It was horrible. The chilli was watery, noodles were clumpy, the sauce was salty though. Perhaps only the wantons, both fried and boiled saved the dish as they were damn tasty. The Yong Tau Foo wasn't bad either. It was the fried type with some kind of sauce. Not the usual kind you found at hawker centres.

We ate rather silently before heading back to the hotel. I was super full and I hoped Ann didn't want to have more sex.

I sat on the bed flipping through the channels on the TV. Ann lay on my thighs, absentmindedly stroking my crotch.

Me: I'm too full for more sex.

Ann: So am I.

She unzipped me and took my soft cock into her mouth.

Me: Hey.

Ann: This is dessert.

I didn't think I could get hard again, or at least hard enough for her to ride me. But I was, and she did.

I wondered if this was what it was going to be like being with her.

Sometimes it just felt like she was using me for her own pleasure.

What would happen if she found someone more well-endowed, more handsome and had a stronger connection with her?

Would I just be thrown aside like trash again?

It was really hard living in the moment and seizing the day.

But at least she seemed happy. Maybe I could try to be happy as well. My dick was happy of course, I was having more sex in the past few days compared with the past few years.

Somehow we fell asleep without showering and woke up around 10pm.

I had to go to work the next day and wanted to leave. But I didn't feel good leaving Ann there by herself. I shook her awake gently. She didn't move. I shook her slightly harder. No response. I spread her legs and gave her a huge lick down there. She grabbed my head. She was pretending to be asleep. I got up.

Ann: Hey! Why did you stop?

Me: I need to go. Work tomorrow.

Ann: Aren't you leaving the army? Can't you just take MC?

Me: Er. I could. But what do you want to do? I got no clothes. You still want to stay here?

Ann: You know how easy it is for me to drive you to Mustafa Centre to buy clothes right? It's 24 hours.

Me: I don't feel comfortable that you're paying for so many things for me.

Ann: why not?

Me: Just doesn't feel good.

Ann: Oh just put your ego aside. Many guys I'm sure would kill to be in this position.

She got off the bed and grabbed me by my soft dick.

Me: Again???

Ann laughed.

Ann: Haha. No. We're going to shower and then either I send you home to get your stuff, or we can go for some late night shopping.

She led me by the dick to the shower, like I was some dog on a leash.

I don't know what was wrong with me but maybe I liked the "abuse".
Old 23-02-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Fei Fei noodles? Katong area, or should be Joo chat side. Good noodles, wonder why u say bad. Keep the story going

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Fei Fei noodles? Katong area, or should be Joo chat side. Good noodles, wonder why u say bad. Keep the story going
Maybe I went there on a bad day. It was horrible.
Old 23-02-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i also have an affair with a woman meet in sugarbook, but luckily she is still single. Frankly speaking, i not really care of the age gap
Old 23-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Evidesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Maybe I went there on a bad day. It was horrible.
Fei fei noodles is overhyped
Old 23-02-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

i went google for fei fei instead.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

So we didn't end up going to Mustafa.

Ann dropped me off to grab some clothes and we headed back to her place.

I dropped a text to my Platoon Commander to let him know that I wasn't feeling well and would be seeing a doctor the next day.

Ann: Look, my kids can be a bit irritating sometimes.

Me: Meaning?

Ann: They ask funny questions. Or say funny things.

Me: Why?

Ann: I don't really know. Maybe it's just the way we brought them up.

Me: What do you mean?

Ann: Since young I've taught them to be open and not judgemental. The older ones could tell that me and their father weren't on the best terms. We were ok, but the marriage was more like a convenience since we needed to take care of the kids.

Me: I see.

Ann: I confided in Amanda mostly. She was very wild growing up. Don't know where she got that from. But 12 years old and she already brought guys home. I had to keep and eye on her and make sure she didn't do anything she regretted.

Me: Was your first a mistake?

Ann: Alan?

Me: Yeah.

Ann: No. He just came at the wrong time. I wasn't ready to get married yet. Was still studying, about to graduate, somehow he came along and the easiest option was to get married. I put my career on hold because of him. Then Amanda came along. Can't say she was unplanned. But things happen when you're a young married couple.

Me: I think Alicia doesn't really like me.

Ann: She's different. The youngest child is always spoilt by her parents. Mostly her father.

Me: I don't think I was spoilt.

Ann: Different family different upbringing.

Me: So, why are you telling me all this?

Ann: To prepare you.

Me: Prepare me for?

Ann: Just in case they start asking questions.

Me: Do they usually do that?

Ann: Well, you're the first guy they've met.

She turned into her lane and parked outside.

Ann: Hope you're ready.

Alan, Amanda and Alicia were in random areas of the living room when we entered. Alan was doing some stretching on a yoga mat at the side. Amanda was watching TV, sitting in a very un-ladylike manner, with her legs wide open, bag of chips at her side. If her shorts were any shorter, she probably would be exposing herself for all to see.

Alicia was at the single-seater sofa reading a book. She was dressed in a tight tank top which totally showed how large her breasts were, at least a D cup, and her deep cleavage.

I guess they weren't expecting any visitors as their at home attire left very little to imagination. But I think it was human nature, or male nature to look at girls, especially when they were of legal age.

Amanda: Is Uncle Mark staying over?

Me: Just call me Mark. I'm not that old.

Alicia merely glared at me. She stood up, her boobs bouncing away, and left the living room.

I watched as Alan did a split. How in the world did he even manage that. He noticed me watching him.

Alan: I was a gymnast in secondary school.

He stopped.

Alan: You probably did some sports yourself. Or the army's fitness regime is really effective.

Me: I played soccer. That's about it. Gym every now and then.

Amanda eyed me curiously.

Amanda: So… where are you sleeping tonight?

Me: The living room I guess?

Amanda patted the seat next to her.

Amanda: You mean here? Why don't you come sit next to me?

Ann glared at her, as if she was expecting Amanda to say something inappropriate.

Amanda: I have a queen sized bed. So does Alan, if you swing that way.

Ann: And I have a king.

I was speechless. But at least 2 of her kids were rather open and could joke about it. Or was she really joking?

Ann: He'll take the guest room.

Thank goodness Ann still had some sense left in her. I didn't think it would be a good idea sleeping in her marital bed.

Alan: I'm sure Amanda wouldn't mind the company.

Ann sighed.

Ann: Alan, don't start too.

They laughed.

Amanda: But mom! I haven't had a proper guy in ages!

Ann: This one is mine. Find your own.

Alan: But seriously, we have mattresses. You can bunk in with me. If you feel like you need the company. Or is mom…

They both looked at Ann. She rolled her eyes.

Ann: Look, I know this is pretty funny to you two.

She turned to Amanda.

Ann: don't tease him. Or test him. He's special to me.

Amanda: Chill mom. I ain't gonna fuck your guy. Unless I'm super drunk and he is too. And we have lots of drinks.

She pointed to a shelf at the wall which was full of liquor on display.

Alan: You should probably keep your legs closed anyway. I lost count of the number of drunk guys you brought home.

Amanda: At least I had a sex life. Virgin boy.

I wondered why I was even in this conversation.

Ann sighed.

Ann: You're scaring him away.

Me: Not really. I'm just glad at least we're talking.

Amanda: Good luck with Alicia though. She loves being difficult.

Alan: Yeah.

Ann: Don't bother about her.

Now let me show you to the guest room.

Alan: Mom, you know we're totally fine with him in the master bedroom right. We'll just listen to music or something.

Amanda: Or you can let me watch!

This was seriously a weird family.

Ann: What?

Amanda: Just kidding. I saw you and dad a few times. It was so bad. No wonder you need other guys.

If my sister spoke like this to my parents, it was very possible that she would get slapped, then chased out of the house. Maybe this was how the new generation was. But it would never happen in my household. Sex was never a topic that was openly discussed. Neither was disrespecting your elders.

Alicia suddenly reappeared and came right up to me, folding her arms. I wonder if she was doing it on purpose as I had to look above her head in order not to stare at her chest.

Alicia: I don't like this. I don't like you. But mom is happy. And my siblings seem to like you. But if you ever hurt mom…

They all looked a little surprised. They probably weren't expecting Alicia to change her mind so quickly.

Alicia: If you ever hurt mom, I know how to hurt you.

The look she gave me was a little creepy, but I couldn't help noticing a small smile on her face.

The room was rather silent for awhile. Everyone was at a loss for words. Alan broke the silence.

Alan: Well that was fun. I'm going to smoke. Anyone coming?

Ann and Amanda moved to join him.

I extended my hand to Alicia, inviting her to shake it. Instead, she pulled me in for a very awkward hug as her boobs were in the way.

She tiptoed and whispered into my ear.

Alicia: If you get married, I won't be calling you dad.

She released me and I joined the smokers in the garden.

What a weird end to a weird day.
Old 24-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm very intrigued. Can't wait to read on. Support 😀
Old 24-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Chewurkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an amazing story, hope there is more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1