The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-01-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Jialat.. think i cum in my fb not knowing today might be her ovulation day. She just finish her period like 1st Jan..

She got eat postinor 2 but that won't help.. shit..
Old 18-01-2021, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
lalaboi1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share their DH contacts? Am still hunting and will share if I find something good. Cheers bros and thanks in advance!
Old 18-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Anyone knows if she is uppable?

this one play hard to get la, always say busy. say how pity she is la need to clean the whole house, deleted after trying for 1 month
Old 18-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pristinebeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I've been chatting with one DH for quite a while now. Initially say she don't want sex and all, now she's curious and have agreed to do HJ. I've also managed to get her to take off her clothes on video call.

She's only off once a month, so I was thinking to get her to a hotel and bonk her. Any hotel suggestions on the east side?

I was also thinking of getting a bro to bonk her with me since I want to try a 3some as well hahaha

Last edited by pristinebeast; 18-01-2021 at 08:50 AM.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bear12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing a story, new to Michat, just 2 weeks old
Came across 1 which had posted off day boring so chatted her up and suggested places but mentioned shes tired. So i said to her why not go rest at hotel, since she replied no money so i decided to offer her. (Contrary to what most of you are thinking, my aim is not to bonk), she agreed and this happened in just 20mins.

At the hotel on the same day as chat, she was tossing n turning, cant seem to sleep, then she turn n rest her head on my arm. A while later, hug me & pushes my head to her upper chest area. Shifted again and our faces were next to ea other, our lips touch gently. Started to kiss and kissing lasted about 10 mins or so and the rest is history.

If such story are not welcome, i do not mind deleting it
Old 18-01-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pristinebeast View Post
Hi thinking to get her to a hotel and bonk her. Any hotel suggestions on the east side?

I was also thinking of getting a bro to bonk her with me since I want to try a 3some as well hahaha
Bro, you try have her 1st, if not later scare her suddenly got 2guy at one go. 😁
Old 18-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Bro, you try have her 1st, if not later scare her suddenly got 2guy at one go. 😁
Don't worry bro, I've been telling her about my "friend" who's interested in her as well. Hahaha
Old 18-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

well done bro....so good for u to stay alone.

I had no luck yesterday,either morning or afternoon, hotel room that I called upfront all need to wait for at least 1hr....so just find a secure place and asked my indo maid to bbbj me but she cant managed to release my cum coz she was so scare to do it in the public place....haha, we just kissed and let me sucked her boobs before send her off to meet her friends in PL.....
Later in the afternoon, meet another pinoy maid for some rubba rubba in some quiet park corner, no bbbj from her coz she so scare to do in park, so just pressed her 2 big boobs one at a time until she moaned....I put her hand to massage my bro too....didnt get any fuck this weekend but better than nothing.....wish I stay alone too....missing life of being single ...haizt
Old 18-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pristinebeast View Post

bro she agree for 3some? take queue #1 hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro she agree for 3some? take queue #1 hehe
Getting there bro... any hotel recommendations?
Old 18-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I wonder if those bros who tried the contacts i gave had a good time yesterday. So far only 1 bro feedback to me that he had a great session and even video his session! Looking forward to his sharing!

For the later comer bros asking me to give contacts, i will do so probably next week. Because i think they i gave their numbers out. So bros with a horny dick, please be patient, other bros might be enjoying now, you’ll get yours in no time!
Old 18-01-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
GiftExchange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
well done bro....so good for u to stay alone.

I had no luck yesterday,either morning or afternoon, hotel room that I called upfront all need to wait for at least 1hr....so just find a secure place and asked my indo maid to bbbj me but she cant managed to release my cum coz she was so scare to do it in the public place....haha, we just kissed and let me sucked her boobs before send her off to meet her friends in PL.....
Later in the afternoon, meet another pinoy maid for some rubba rubba in some quiet park corner, no bbbj from her coz she so scare to do in park, so just pressed her 2 big boobs one at a time until she moaned....I put her hand to massage my bro too....didnt get any fuck this weekend but better than nothing.....wish I stay alone too....missing life of being single ...haizt
Nice adventure bro, try booking a room days in advance.
Old 18-01-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I wonder if those bros who tried the contacts i gave had a good time yesterday. So far only 1 bro feedback to me that he had a great session and even video his session! Looking forward to his sharing!

For the later comer bros asking me to give contacts, i will do so probably next week. Because i think they i gave their numbers out. So bros with a horny dick, please be patient, other bros might be enjoying now, you’ll get yours in no time!
Hi care to share contact. Many thanks.
Old 18-01-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For the later comer bros asking me to give contacts, i will do so probably next week. Because i think they i gave their
numbers out. So bros with a horny dick, please be patient, other bros might be enjoying now, you’ll get yours in no time!
Care to share the contacts bro ? Thanks in advance. Cheers
Old 18-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DitMeMay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro able to share? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1