The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah feel like tio scam. Haha. Better go back to the comfort of vanillas.
Why feel like tio scammed?
Old 28-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Why feel like tio scammed?
Because she told me alot of her background stories and why she entered the trade. If she is a OT WL, then everything she said were lies.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Because she told me alot of her background stories and why she entered the trade. If she is a OT WL, then everything she said were lies.
What kind of stories? Can PM if you feel is too private.

Perhaps, she really has a so-called day job to be able to stay here. But this day job is actually a sideline lol

Well, when all is said and done, didn't you tell a lot of stories to sneak out to "play"?
Old 28-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually it doesn't matter to me as long as I enjoy her service..

Words from a ML's mouth can't be taken seriously anyway..

Besides most if not all of her FRs so far have been positive..

Don't think many will bother about her other CCAs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What kind of stories? Can PM if you feel is too private.
No point knowing her story.. She can twist and turn it at her convenience.. Sure got several variations one..

Old 28-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Actually it doesn't matter to me as long as I enjoy her service..

Words from a ML's mouth can't be taken seriously anyway..

Besides most if not all of her FRs so far have been positive..

Don't think many will bother about her other CCAs..
Yes true, I think service wise can be considered no horse run.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Actually, I won't be surprised if Coco is older than me.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I saw you guys all talk about MLs saying they were beauticians before, I also laughed a silent laugh. Because they told me differently. But its ultimately all words, every person has secrets. Them probably more than us to be in this industry.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Read properly.. His max rating is 5 stars..
oops haha! early morning haven't wake up
Old 28-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, I won't be surprised if Coco is older than me.
Age is just a number..

But whenever she's feeling horny, make sure to give it to her good and hard..

Old 28-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Now everything is just memories hahahaha, until they decide to come back
Yes just memories. But at least they all had qualities and assets to talk about and to be remembered.

For them to have airtime here makes more sense than the mostly bland offerings we have now.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
When I saw you guys all talk about MLs saying they were beauticians before, I also laughed a silent laugh. Because they told me differently. But its ultimately all words, every person has secrets. Them probably more than us to be in this industry.
#this

Ya just enjoy the service and company lah, don't think too much.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
#this

Ya just enjoy the service and company lah, don't think too much.
You're just spending less than an hr with the ML..

No point prying into her personal life, and even if you did, it's often not the full picture and is laced with fiction and murky details..

BTW when is your session with Tina?

Old 28-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

yeah, i think its fine as long as the ML deliver on the service and look close enough to the advertised pics
Old 28-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Overall 听听就好. Everyone can be a storyteller
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1