The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
like some say, she may be back in 2020 after hiatus but when nobody will know.
Before she returns I want to see Ai Ni and Ai La back first..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
follow ur heart. end 2019 with someone who will make you happy. regular is the way to go.
There's no right or wrong answer..

Safer choice will be with regulars but if want to try new flavour then by all means go ahead..

Old 30-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
luxury8811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Onsidenote,

I have bad fr for alg yuan yue. I came late in night. She only do 10min massage and then jus bj with 4g roam. 30 min byebye say too tired. Probably 1 of the cheats.

Dun waste money. Find the worth yr time one.
Brother, for me money go to drain as well. Task completed in 30 mins also. FN and bath together is non existent. A lot of excuse during sensual. I just wonder how true all the fr in sglonelyguy website, stated her figure is slim but she is big bone and has a big tummy. Disappointed.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
As long as you are sincere and don't treat the ML as your own property/sex object then there's always a chance..

Of course there's the risk of getting taken advantage of so always know where to draw the line, though it's easier said than done if you are too sucked into it..
You can say that again. Looking at the numerous farewell posts. Lol.

Good luck guys, with maintaining fantasy in our reality.

And seriously, Aini? After her lack luster third run? But her figure if still maintained like before, easily can be the best around.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh OK, thx bro I skip then. 🙏
Anyway, happy new year to u and hv fun nx Yr and as always be safe.
You too! Have a great and safe year ahead.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, I think it's safe to say she has unofficially stopped working. Wished she stopped posting her escapades on moments. Makes me Gian only!!! Hahahah
Sama sama.. I feel a tinge of jealousy inside whenever I see her having fun outside..

Old 30-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Well, I’m wondering if anyone ever entertained the thought of trying to suss out info from YY/XSQ.
Yes it’s kind of an asshole thing to do, (Which is why I’m not doing it - and also not that crazy over angel either)

When angel leaves, I really wonder how YY will react every single time people ask her about angel. Haha.

In other news...back to an old returnee - Xiao Wang Zi
Managed to RTM last week only.
Hyper familiar unit in that part of Singapore. Too many memories there for many bro’s across different pax I’m sure.

Anyway still as adorable and hardworking as ever.
Only beef I have with her is still her cigg breath (even though she hides it with mints) and she needs better towels.

Worth a support and shot if you are near the area.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
And seriously, Aini? After her lack luster third run? But her figure if still maintained like before, easily can be the best around.
Maybe a long break will do her a whole world of wonders? That said you are only as good as your last game/stint so the ball is in her court..

That figure of hers I really dig, especially that perky bum.. Sighs makes me sad just thinking about it..

Old 30-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
Last massage of the year. Your last $100/$110 left. Who do you go for?

Left brain says RTM bao jiak MLs, right brain says try someone you never try before...
I would go for someone familiar
Then new year try someone new
Old 30-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, she has the option to come back next time if she wants to.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sama sama.. I feel a tinge of jealousy inside whenever I see her having fun outside..
Maybe someone should tell her. Not good making see but cannot touch. Kaoz.lol
Old 30-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Well, I’m wondering if anyone ever entertained the thought of trying to suss out info from YY/XSQ.
Yes it’s kind of an asshole thing to do, (Which is why I’m not doing it - and also not that crazy over angel either)

When angel leaves, I really wonder how YY will react every single time people ask her about angel. Haha.
Eh why would anyone do that? Actually I always try to avoid talking about other girls with the ML unless they don’t really know the girl (so can gossip a bit) but when it’s their Jie mei I usually avoid talking anything or try to get info, because it’s so darn awkward.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Before she returns I want to see Ai Ni and Ai La back first..
Aila returning would be nice. TN too hahaha.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Maybe someone should tell her. Not good making see but cannot touch. Kaoz.lol
Make you gian then maybe one day u also buay tahan and decide to bring her out for fun also ma
Old 30-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Confirm irritated and sian lor..

Same happened with Laura.. People kept asking her about Mint..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1