The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Oldboyboy pls edit ur post! Remove the pic..
Sorry for the spam.. Everyone
Old 12-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Dreamer211

Grow a cock will u pls

Fuckin maid threaten you ... you lost your balls n kukuchiao

You have not committed any breach of penal law

Period
Old 12-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Fun8721 and oldboyboy pls read yr pm
Im really in the shits here.
Pls remove the repost pics!
Sorry dreamer211, which post, pls faster tell me. I just come i saw your msg.

Ok I have deleted the msg...

Last edited by Oldboyboy; 12-10-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

By the way, anyone manage to up her before?
Old 12-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Dreamer211

Grow a cock will u pls

Fuckin maid threaten you ... you lost your balls n kukuchiao

You have not committed any breach of penal law

Period
You are right.
Unless the maids are being bao by somebody.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
8hrs, you going to ram the maid till her pussy injured? Then u better book whole day, its cheaper.
Hahaha. Good rest day for both of us mah. Hehe

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 12-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jialat liao, a indo maid her indo boss want to go back indo and want to continue hire her, but bcos of me she go convince her boss that the household dun need 2 maids and she will remain in sg. Not sure is it true, but this is wat she told me. Just few days ago we were saying goodbye and now she say not going back. Hopefully everything will turn out good for her. Feel so guilty now.

Seems like me for real but limit area to touch and kiss. Dunno how to run away from her, very paiseh now.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiphone View Post
Jialat liao, a indo maid her indo boss want to go back indo and want to continue hire her, but bcos of me she go convince her boss that the household dun need 2 maids and she will remain in sg. Not sure is it true, but this is wat she told me. Just few days ago we were saying goodbye and now she say not going back. Hopefully everything will turn out good for her. Feel so guilty now.
Are you gonna marry her?
Old 12-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Are you gonna marry her?
No la, that's why jialat
Old 13-10-2018, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No la, that's why jialat
Maid can be a good choice. Do housework, give you screw every night, cheaper to maintain and best of all, no need go queue hotel already. So what's holding you back, fast hand n leg, or else let other grab take as wife then you will miss the chance already
Old 13-10-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Seems like me for real but limit area to touch and kiss. Dunno how to run away from her, very paiseh now.
Don’t need paiseh in fishing jus up her n see how it go, if she good to u rtf if not change new fish tat game fishing .only if u think marry her than it another issue bro
Old 13-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheng937 View Post
Anybody up her before?

OMG 东方不败 haha
Old 13-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a maid fb. Her boss end of the year going overseas a few days leaving her behind. i told her i also wan bring her overseas during that period. So she asked permission say she also wan go hooiday with her friends and her boss agreed and gave her her passport!

Any idea where to go? Like malaysia, thailand but i scared saw someone i know when overseas
Old 13-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
I have a maid fb. Her boss end of the year going overseas a few days leaving her behind. i told her i also wan bring her overseas during that period. So she asked permission say she also wan go hooiday with her friends and her boss agreed and gave her her passport!

Any idea where to go? Like malaysia, thailand but i scared saw someone i know when overseas
For short trip think JB KL or Batam would be a good choice

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

@dawwad

If you drive, best is JB...
Can try check in Baguss City Hotel
Makan, shopping, chillex and massage all around the corner.

Halal country, doesn't matter if your gal is Pinay or Indon...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1