The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
bernet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbernet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Done with her. Stay in Orchard. Can meet weekdays night time. If you have good maids with photo only and can up exchange wechat with me. Cos I have only her wechat
Old 22-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maidfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post

This lady msg me on wechat.. Damn she is 1 horny lady.. not a head turner on the looks..
Bro idm her looks. Can share contact pls? Thx
Old 22-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This lady msg me on wechat.. Damn she is 1 horny lady.. not a head turner on the looks..
A face that can kill a 1000 erections here in this forum.
Really salute bros here who wants to up her and these bros should be paid, not her.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

qazxswedcvfrtgb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie. Saturday probably having first bite of pinoy. Need help in choosing safe/cheaper place. As of now I know of Hotel 81 or Fragrance hotels. Any other places i can look at?Help please
Old 22-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
A face that can kill a 1000 erections here in this forum.
Really salute bros here who wants to up her and these bros should be paid, not her.
Agree.. But then again, different people different taste bro..

Anyway, i did ask her if can video when she BBBJ n we fucked, she said ok. She just say dun show others.. hahaha..
Old 22-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After sharing me this photo, i got the hint. Picked her up during lunch time, went to a nearby ulu mscp and did at the backseat..
Told her before end to come without panties. So when I picked her from her place, and she got into the car, immediately my left hand hand went into her skirt and confirmed she was not wearing panty.
In the car, when we arrived at the mscp, just lift up the skirt and piak piak. Less then 5 mins cummed. Talk cock a bit then send her back home. One of the little encounters.
Old 22-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post

After sharing me this photo, i got the hint. Picked her up during lunch time, went to a nearby ulu mscp and did at the backseat..
Told her before end to come without panties. So when I picked her from her place, and she got into the car, immediately my left hand hand went into her skirt and confirmed she was not wearing panty.
In the car, when we arrived at the mscp, just lift up the skirt and piak piak. Less then 5 mins cummed. Talk cock a bit then send her back home. One of the little encounters.
fucking song sial... just lift up the skirt and insert the hard rod into her moist tight pussy in the back car seat.... good job bro... I love fucking in the car too.. adds to the excitement.. !!
Old 22-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

comet777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone for exchange of maids in east coast.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Burton90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Like to check with the experts, when you all get BJ from maids do you all cap on or do it raw?
Old 22-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Like to check with the experts here, do you all wear protection when receiving BJ or you all dont wear?
Old 22-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agree.. But then again, different people different taste bro..

Anyway, i did ask her if can video when she BBBJ n we fucked, she said ok. She just say dun show others.. hahaha..
Hi all, Do you all go raw when you all receive BJ or wear cap before BJ? Sorry newbie here
Old 22-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Sorry for the spam.
Old 22-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
fucking song sial... just lift up the skirt and insert the hard rod into her moist tight pussy in the back car seat.... good job bro... I love fucking in the car too.. adds to the excitement.. !!
Yes. It was a quickie. Tease me with pic. Then have to make a trip to down lunch time to fuck her... yes. Doing it inside the car is exciting.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton90 View Post
Like to check with the experts, when you all get BJ from maids do you all cap on or do it raw?
i've only had 1 maid blow me before. everytime is bbbj and cim.

today PH. quite a few maids off.
Old 22-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton90 View Post
Hi all, Do you all go raw when you all receive BJ or wear cap before BJ? Sorry newbie here
bbbj, capped for fj

To return Karma (0) EMPTY LIST!

Owe you guys, but you need to post something for me to up. PM me if you see this : (2) SK3636, SvampS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1