The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
That hotel is now the cheapest in harbourbay area. They kept advertise and kept renovate but cannot attract customer.
Even 2 star hotels like 9 days & Zest on the same area were priced more expensive than Amir hotel.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hi Bro Nono,

The 225k aroma massage at blue bayou is for 1 hour.
I find it waste of money.
Thanks for the info,reason why i ask for how long the duration of the massage becos 225k is a pretty highly priced,and Indo Thai was charging around that price for 1.5 hour. Blue Bayou is indeed very expensive from my perspective.

Quote:
Btw, I saw your trip is 15 Mar 2016......did you factor in it is the school holidays?
Hehe.
I have my reason/s for picking a school holiday week for this trip. One of them will be me trying to be unpredictable. Notice my trip on the "days" itself constantly change? Its a method to keep those who arent really serious in joining me out.

I prefer to keep the group small (1 + 3 at most,1+2 best). And below are some ways i have considered that may deter non-serious bros from joining me.

1. Weekdays - Most bros will have to take leave from work to join me

2. School holiday,man with children at home will be more difficult to join me

3. Likelihood of bros who joined me may also have to be worry about seeing familiar faces (their relatives,friends,colleagues etc) in Batam during a school holiday. (eg : Daddy! Daddy!..i think i just saw Uncle George in the hotel lobby holding a young girl's hand my age walking into the lift)

Above will be what those who plan to join me need to consider before they start PM-ing me to join in this trip. Those who could eventually join me definitely carry some quality weight in their character becos they bother to make some sincere effort to conquer the above 3 obstacles (and thru some other testes too). How could i bear to disappoint such friends who joined me. Thats how i eventually made many truly good friends that still remain in contact with me (via forum PM) to share our experience (and intel) in all our thereafter Batam trips. And these friends are those who will be seriously looking for a good time and will watch one another's back too.

Many applicants has shown great interest,but not all will eventually be in the trip. And organizing trip from my perspective isnt simple task. As most of them were still pretty new (or 1st timer),i need them to get adjust to the environment. Bring people who are new go Batam,basic responsibility is a definite must.

Help them understand where they are,how to move about using different ways (ways of their good point and bad ones),distance from point A to point B of certain places,their attitude to blend in to the culture,what to do for their future trip if they were to come alone or with their own group,how much to pay for the things to come and the most important thing,what to do if things dont go right,hehehe...eg,booking girl didnt turn up at desire time,massage girl refuse certain special service,getting the right price etc,hehehe...

Of course,the easiest way to travel all over the world is to allow Money to do all the talking. But if a person thinks and do it that way,he/she most likely will be missing out a lot of more in-depth things in a country he/she traveled to. He/she will be just like another "Cave-man" at best and locals of these countries laughed at such.Just like i read before, some China tour guide/s mocked at Sillyporean for being the most gullible tourists in the world. Even prostitutes can openly called Sillyporean MEN stupid...hehehe...and to my surprise,many men agreed.

So,the least i wish to have is to have those who joined me in my Batam group to be called stupid or gullible by another.

In short,school holiday period,more tourists going there for short vacation but lesser cheongsters. The crowd were mainly families,couples etc etc,hehehe...and usually,that kind of "crowd" deters those who plans to cheong from going there,hehehe...

I have been monitoring the crowd on different occasion in Batam. My own analysis as below :

1. CNY time,supply 120%,but demand 150%+

2. Hari Raya time,supply 50%,demand 25% and less

3. School holiday time,supply 100%,demand 75%

4. Public holiday with super long weekend time,supply 100%,demand 120%+ (depending on what public holiday)

5. Normal weekend time,supply 100%,demand 100%

6. Normal weekday time,supply 80%,demand 50%

And then there is the beginning of the month weekdays and beginning of the month weekend. The last weekdays week of the month and the last weekend week of the month. (i didnt forget the mid month of the same thing mentioned) Those will be an entirely different story altogether if i merged with the above 6 points,hehehe....

It will be crowded in my coming trip but entertainment places wont be on weekdays,hehehe...

Quote:
Big jam this Sat.....welcome to school holiday horror.....
Horror? Hehehe...my only regret on the chosen date is Batman vs Superman movie will not be screening in my coming trip (but the next following week).

I took some photos...

The Departure Hall of harbour bay when i 1st arrived Batam (its newly renovated). Notice there was 2 queue lines?

The day i departed from Batam on a weekend before departure gate opens,look at the queue below... and by the time i put away my camera phone,the queue length increased by another 50% plus.....

The photo above and below wasnt taken when i am the 1st guy in that long queue,but was taken from another queue instead....hehehe....and i am the 1st man in that "other" queue,hehehe... *showing off*

After getting my passport chopped...we went to the business class lounge to wait for the gate to open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextaxy View Post
bro nono1973:
if you haven't been to hai ou, please make it a date this time. no fancy food but just good home style zi char that's tasty and of all - local pricing.
Thank you bro. I have long heard of this place but my time of travel didnt allow me to go in search of it. I am no fancy food eater,hehehe...i am a eat-to-live kind and a no sea food person (unless friend/s joining). Thanks for assuring this place.

Hmm...someone just PMed me to go eat Crocodile Meat in my coming 15th March trip,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thanks for the info,reason why i ask for how long the duration of the massage becos 225k is a pretty highly priced,and Indo Thai was charging around that price for 1.5 hour. Blue Bayou is indeed very expensive from my perspective.
Yes, and the massage wasn't really fantastic.

Blue Bayou pricelist.

I just relook back the JH Beauty pricelist....and I saw Hot Stone Massage in the list....150k only. (Bottom right corner last item)

Looks like this time must really face thick n walk in.....
Hope not much ladies customer......

Will update next trip.....

Quote:
I have been monitoring the crowd on different occasion in Batam. My own analysis as below :

1. CNY time,supply 120%,but demand 150%+

2. Hari Raya time,supply 50%,demand 25% and less

3. School holiday time,supply 100%,demand 75%

4. Public holiday with super long weekend time,supply 100%,demand 120%+ (depending on what public holiday)

5. Normal weekend time,supply 100%,demand 100%

6. Normal weekday time,supply 80%,demand 50%

Good analysis....looks like Im the foolish one....lol.
It is just that I got phobia last time when I went during Dec school holidays.
Departure was a nightmare....cant even see the ticket gate.....on the ferry...so much kids shouting....

BTW, the Business Lounge is Horizon Business Class privilege?

Last edited by MiG27; 12-03-2016 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
That hotel is now the cheapest in harbourbay area. They kept advertise and kept renovate but cannot attract customer.
hi bro, can just find out from u how is the hotel?
u stayed http://www.amirhotelbatam.com/ right?

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 12-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelter View Post
thanks bro...will give it a try....upz you many many ;P
how is it bro? what price he quoted u?

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

Old 12-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for March 26~28 trip anyone interested can join in.
it a free and easy with simple massage and booking joint roaming
just a tag along buddies relax trip .
Old 12-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
waiting for March 26~28 trip anyone interested can join in.
it a free and easy with simple massage and booking joint roaming
just a tag along buddies relax trip .
just 1-2more pax easier to get movement co-op sync
smaller group also not so much conflict.
just my 2cent view

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 12-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Blue Bayou pricelist.
If you look at the menu carefully, you will notice the minute ends with an 8. So far, this is the only spa menu in Batam that I see end with an 8 instead of a full number

Quote:
I just relook back the JH Beauty pricelist....and I saw Hot Stone Massage in the list....150k only. (Bottom right corner last item)
Is JH Beauty inside Top 100 building on the 2nd level?
Old 13-03-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
If you look at the menu carefully, you will notice the minute ends with an 8. So far, this is the only spa menu in Batam that I see end with an 8 instead of a full number

Bosses now at batam... Can you all share me your favourite massage with good price and good handjob?

Thanks all
Old 13-03-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6061 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I look forward to hear from Nono, but for Chinese the "8" has special value, like it brings good luck.
For this reason, prices in Malaysian spas are never round but always end with 8, such as 168 RM, 198RM, etc. YES: they give you 2RM change back.
With rupiah, evidently prices cannot end with 8, but those folks thought to sell packages for a number of minutes that end with "8" Amazing for me.
Knowing the precision and meticulousity of Chinese, I wonder if someone is taking the time with a chronograph, pushing you out of the room exactly after 148 minutes...
Old 13-03-2016, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Wow, Bro Nono going on 15th March? I am going too on the same day but 2D1N for my 6th Trip

I will be staying at Da Vienna Hotel this time to try out the rooms. I will not be going to booking joints for this trip as I have arranged a girl from Atalanta Spa to overnight with me

I am planning to visit Octopus Spa after lunch.

Atalanta Spa has become my 1st stop whenever I go Batam and I dont take taxi at all in Batam, basically by walking using Google Map, from ferry terminal to hotel and from hotel to ferry terminal. From ferry terminal to Formosa will take about 15-20mins walk depend on your walking speed.
It will be a good exercise too By walking, you will tend to pay more attention to the surroundings and can find some rare places too. Thats how i found Dynasty 99 from my last trip
Old 13-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Even 2 star hotels like 9 days & Zest on the same area were priced more expensive than Amir hotel.
Zest price at 375000, sometime u can get slightly cheaper when using agoda all that. 9 days not sure, long time no stay. Hotel was ok, but not recommanded as no lift and internet wifi rather bad.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
hi bro, can just find out from u how is the hotel?
u stayed http://www.amirhotelbatam.com/ right?
I tried it few days ago when it is name as habourbay hotel, not sure i got the name correct a not. I think now renovated, room should be better.

I book from booking.com to reserve and make payment for a room. However, when i reach there. They told me no room. They offer me a bigger room but have to pay the balance to off set. I was like, WTF!!! room was reserve, if no room should offer me that room for the rate that was being paid and not ask me to offset. During that time, that hotel is the only one at that area and i do not want to move around so end up i paid and from that time on, i never stay there again.

Maybe can try M1 hotel standard room for 350 000 or zest is nice, clean and good ambience too.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 13-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Rates quite attractive. I guess I miss out this hotel last trip coz I walk the other side of Harbourbay Mall.

I read the reviews in Agoda and apart from so - so food during breakfast

- Slow n lengthy check in
- Unresponsive staff
- Rooms with cockroaches
- Dirty towels and bedsheets - change liao still same
- Rooms not clean up properly, bad condition of room facilities.....etc.

Think I will give a pass.....
Judging from the way u mention, i doubt there is improvement since the past. Although is cheap, I think is a good choice to give it a miss.

Old 13-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes....even the opening n closing time also got 8.
Just a gimmick....
I believe the big boss is a chinese who likes 8....as it means HUAT!!

Quote:
No....it is outside...IIRC....should be the right side of Top 100 building....along the shophouses....right at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I look forward to hear from Nono, but for Chinese the "8" has special value, like it brings good luck.

Knowing the precision and meticulousity of Chinese, I wonder if someone is taking the time with a chronograph, pushing you out of the room exactly after 148 minutes...
Thanks for the explanation....
So far in Batam....I had never been chased out before....this is what I like about massage in Batam.
There were cases of me exceeding 1 hr...but the recep never question. Kudos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
I will be staying at Da Vienna Hotel this time to try out the rooms. I will not be going to booking joints for this trip as I have arranged a girl from Atalanta Spa to overnight with me

I am planning to visit Octopus Spa after lunch.

Atalanta Spa has become my 1st stop whenever I go Batam and I dont take taxi at all in Batam, basically by walking using Google Map, from ferry terminal to hotel and from hotel to ferry terminal. From ferry terminal to Formosa will take about 15-20mins walk depend on your walking speed.
It will be a good exercise too By walking, you will tend to pay more attention to the surroundings and can find some rare places too. Thats how i found Dynasty 99 from my last trip
Alighting at Harborbay terminal had given me the opportunity to walk all the way to Nagoya....
But the weather is a killer.....
Unlike SG, there are tall big buildings offering shade....but Batam had limited place to escape the heat n sun.

Btw, if you stay at Da Vienna,.....isn't it a super long walk to Octopus?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1